• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

King Yemma abilities that should be added to his profile directly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Addition of certain skills that are missing in your profile, I didn't see anyone trying to fix this or adding these things, well... Well now I'm trying these things.

BFR

Was able to send Cell straight to Hell after Gohan and Cell's fight. Just as he sent many others to hell (like the case of Raditz), sent Piccolo who was in heaven straight to hell

Purification

He purified all evil from Kid Buu's soul and because of that he was faster to be reincarnated into another body.

Manipulation Soul

He commands all souls and controls

Law Manipulation

After being sealed away during Janemba's movie everyone else couldn't keep the law in order (Yemma controls all other world law)

To sum it all up: King Yemma shall receive, soul manipulation, purification, law manipulation, and BFR, (as shown in the screenshots)

Agree: @Lonkitt , (agree with everything )@DarkDragonMedeus ( Disagree with the manipulation of the law and agree with the rest ), @Antvasima ( disagrees with the manipulation of the law and agrees with everything else),@Mageman460 ( Agree with the purification ) @Thelastmlg ( Agrees with purification), @BestMGQScalerEver ( Disagrees with purification for Toei and agrees with everything ), @Eseseso , @Boyinluv2002, @Borutonarutodebunked

Disagree:Mageman460, @Thelastmlg

Last edited:
Disagree with literally everything except Purification.

Most of this is anime or movie exclusive. Yenma's profile is for the manga.

Also the Soul Manipulation has 0 proof for him actually being able to manipulate souls.

I don't think that's Law Manipulation; that's a very advanced ability and having it means they can rewrite laws of physics, laws of chemistry, and laws of thermodynamics, ect. It's more advanced than Physics Manipulation but not quite as much as Conceptual Manipulation.

But the rest looks good.

I don't think that's Law Manipulation; that's a very advanced ability and having it means they can rewrite laws of physics, laws of chemistry, and laws of thermodynamics, ect. It's more advanced than Physics Manipulation but not quite as much as Conceptual Manipulation.

But the rest looks good.

Thank you very much for your attention, although "laws" are quoted, how can we judge this then?

yeah i have to disagree due to it being anime exclusive and the soul part not being related to control but just judging them.

nothing in the raditz part implies BFR, he said he overpowered him, and i'm pretty sure he could just go to the snakeway and throw raditz down there to go to hell.

purification seems fine

law manipulation could work if it wasn't movie exclusive, being advanced or not doesn't matter, him being imprisoned lead to the laws of the other world being broken and spirits freely going back to earth with their bodies back instead of being clouds.

this would work for a toei version

yeah i have to disagree due to it being anime exclusive and the soul part not being related to control but just judging them.

nothing in the raditz part implies BFR, he said he overpowered him, and i'm pretty sure he could just go to the snakeway and throw raditz down there to go to hell.

purification seems fine

law manipulation could work if it wasn't movie exclusive, being advanced or not doesn't matter, him being imprisoned lead to the laws of the other world being broken and spirits freely going back to earth with their bodies back instead of being clouds.

this would work for a toei version
The profile is for both, there is no other profile for each character.

The profile is for both, there is no other profile for each character.
The profile is not for both. They are two separate continuities. If it was for Toei Yenma, then he would be 5-A instead of 5-C. Although technically he should get At Least 5-C as that's what Raditz has.

The profile is not for both. They are two separate continuities. If it was for Toei Yenma, then he would be 5-A instead of 5-C. Although technically he should get At Least 5-C as that's what Raditz has.
It's the same people, we don't have a profile for other Emma, there's only one, so no, the profile is served for both, both are the same.

It's the same people, we don't have a profile for other Emma, there's only one, so no, the profile is served for both, both are the same.
No that's not how that works. That's like giving Post Crisis Superman stuff from one of the spin off comics that we don't have a profile for. Like Prime One Million or something.

stop pretending that the profile is something completely different, besides the scaling, his profile says he's from "dragon ball"

goku's toei profile says he's from "dragon ball (toei)"

very clear distinction

him not having a toei profile doesn't mean anything, 90% of dragon ball characters don't have

But the rest looks good.
What do you think about Emma's profile? Should we add things already accepted in it or do we need to create a new profile for every Toei character we meet?

I think law manipulation + anime only scenes could be fine. Law manipulation seems kinda blatant since it's directly implied that Yemma maintains the laws (as in metaphysical laws) of otherworld.
Exactly, bro! That's why I think it's applicable even in the canonical, without Emma, the whole other world is out of control by itself, because he's the only one who commands everything, in addition to affecting beings of the type.

Exactly, bro! That's why I think it's applicable even in the canonical, without Emma, the whole other world is out of control by itself, because he's the only one who commands everything, in addition to affecting beings of the type.
that makes no sense, there is no implication in canon that is a thing, that's just pure speculation

in canon he is simple a judger that decides where souls are sent to, that's it, nowhere is it implied that he has control over aspects of the afterlife, the afterlife would be out of control because no one would be there to administrate where billions of souls would go to, this is a administration thing, not a power thing

that makes no sense, there is no implication in canon that is a thing, that's just pure speculation

in canon he is simple a judger that decides where souls are sent to, that's it, nowhere is it implied that he has control over aspects of the afterlife, the afterlife would be out of control because no one would be there to administrate where billions of souls would go to, this is a administration thing, not a power thing
Databook is there to refute you and that argument lol

Thank you for your attention, your vote has already been contacted as you disagree, do not derail my CRT anymore, thank you.
how is arguing against your arguments "derailing", you do realize that derailing is going off topic for too long instead of tackling the thread's purpose, which is exactly what everyone, including me, did?

Yeah either a toei profile is made for him (Or his current profile is turned into a toei profile) or all the anime/movie stuff just gets rejected on account of not being canon to the manga. Like, all the abilities are legit but we can't add them.

Although maybe since there's not much of a difference between his canon and toei versions that would warrent an entire profile maybe a second key could be added to the profile and the anime exclusive stuff can be put into a different tabber?

Yeah either a toei profile is made for him (Or his current profile is turned into a toei profile) or all the anime/movie stuff just gets rejected on account of not being canon to the manga. Like, all the abilities are legit but we can't add them.

Although maybe since there's not much of a difference between his canon and toei versions that would warrent an entire profile maybe a second key could be added to the profile and the anime exclusive stuff can be put into a different tabber?
I think it makes sense

You are joking
dude, you brought the databook as an argument, i debunked it showing that the same databook specifies that the law stuff is in the anime and the movie, how is that derailing?

from the site rules:

Stay on Topic

Please remember to keep our more serious forum discussion threads on topic, so as to not derail them. This means keeping posts relevant to the topic of the threads, and being respectful of requests made in the Original Posts of them (for example: "staff only"). Spamming irrelevant posts (even without ill intent) is distracting and can cause disorder, and thus it is requested that this is kept to a minimum.

I agree with all things , but here is my suggestion for some stuff: Beside the purification , there is a device that purifies the evil ki in your soul for that, but instead you can add he can wipe the souls memories and reforms the soul into another being and reincarnating it . For the laws, you can just say he atleast sustain them. And if its not already in his profile, Non-physical-Interaction should be add.
I completely agree with that, thanks a lot for helping me bro

I agree with all things , but here is my suggestion for some stuff: Beside the purification , there is a device that purifies the evil ki in your soul for that, but instead you can add he can wipe the souls memories and reforms the soul into another being and reincarnating it . For the laws, you can just say he atleast sustain them. And if its not already in his profile, Non-physical-Interaction should be add.
Looks good

But the rest looks good.
What do you think of this? And also about the profile, is it really necessary to create several profiles for certain characters that don't have any difference? We can add in the same profile or we can create a key to add such skills? Thank you very much for your attention.

if there is little to no difference between them feats/character wise, then he shouldn't get a profile, we can't make a key for an alternate canon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back