• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

King Yemma an important change in your profile

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with Memory Manipulation, but I think existential erasure should be limited. I don't recall King Yemma being able to do this with the living, only with the dead. I'm not sure if I'm confusing things.

I agree with Memory Manipulation, but I think existential erasure should be limited. I don't recall King Yemma being able to do this with the living, only with the dead. I'm not sure if I'm confusing things.
He doesn't do this with the living, he has total control over the dead and can erase all memory, evil, resurrection, and is able to grant type 1 immortality to the dead, but I think any employee like this

Thank you very much for your attention and support for my crt

According to the Memory Manipulation page it looks like erasing and deleting memories are Empathic manip and mental manipulation. So, it’s probably Memory Manip along with one of those, or even both instead of existence erasure. Since EE has more to do with actually erasing someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back