• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

King Piccolo vs Seaking

Speed is equalized

1st round: Old Piccolo vs 1st form Sea King

2nd round: Young Piccolo vs 1st form Sea King

3rd Round: Young Piccolo vs 2nd form Sea King

Who wins over all?

It'd be close if Piccolo couldn't fly because of the speed difference and around the same striking level, but I'd give it to Piccolo in all three based off his Regenerationn, being a master of martial arts, ranged attacks, and his ability to increase in size. With speed equalized I don't see Sea King having much of a chance.

EnoYaka said:
It'd be close if Piccolo couldn't fly because of the speed difference and around the same striking level, but I'd give it to Piccolo in all three based off his Regenerationn, being a master of martial arts, ranged attacks, and his ability to increase in size. With speed equalized I don't see Sea King having much of a chance.
so you see this as a stomp due to Piccolo tanking all the hits from SeaKing?

Maybe not so much due to that as his ability to fly.. What could Sea King do to combat that? I think Piccolos main advantage is in terms of his abilities (ki, flying, etc).

Back