• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

King Piccolo fighting another monkey boi

How effective would King Piccolo Ki and Magic are because that would be the deciding factor to me as due to Luffy's rubber body, King Piccolo won't be able to harm him in any meaningful with martial arts.

Also can't King Piccolo fly, if so, won't that also be a deciding factor is he can freely maneuver around Luffy's attacks.

But I still Luffy takes it with Speed Amps from Gear 2nd to quickly blitz the demon king with Gear 3rd to overcome any difference in AP or even match it

Magic isn't combat applicable or at least IDK a method to use it as such.

Ki is good enough to harm Luffy (unless we talk about Botamo).

KP can fly but Luffy has similar range.

I feel like Ki should affect Luffy the same way as Botamo but I digress.

I vote Luffy for sheer versatility. KP's physical attacks won't be able to harm Luffy and with Gear 2nd be able to get the edge in speed and match Kp's powerful attacks with Gear 3rd (possibily overcome it, IDK). Considering this is old King Piccolo, I feel like Luffy will have stamina advantage of the two if it come down to a battle of attrition between the two.

Back