• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

King of the Humans VS the Ruler of Paradiso

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't you use Chapter 5 Daewi? He's stronger in that key.

Sir Ovens said:
Why don't you use Chapter 5 Daewi? He's stronger in that key.
It's never specified how weaker he is and it's likely not by much here considering how strong he was on compared to other High 4-C's in the verse and could 1 shot Zeus.I don't think it makes that much of a difference unless we have a definitive answer on how much weaker he actually is.I can change it if you think it would be better.

Well, Jubileus lacks the lifting strength to fully resist getting tossed around by Daewi's powers. Plus, this Daewi can perform Okhwang's lifewiping Strong Force attack. Reality warp will be a problem for him though.

I'll have to think about it.

the creation of all of her elemental worlds within her sphere as well as reality warping bayonetta into a child

Oh so it was her elemental manipulation (everything that comes with that) and Age manipulation that is considered done via reality warping, nothing too crazy.Gotacha

True but I was thinking passively turning your opponent into a chicken sandwhich or something type of crazy

The child warping thing was what I was afraid of. Daewi has no resistance to that, and if I'm not wrong she does it very frequently.

It's projectile and ground based though she does shoot out 3 at a time but they're fairly small in size too

Ah, then Daewi pull a King Crimson and warp space, making the projectiles appear behind him.

They are projectiles but theyre several times larger than a human, have homing properties, and there are multiple of them

Do they disappear after awhile? Because Daewi can push them back with repulsion and deflect them by creating a barrier around himself. Also I think Haetae can fire huge lasers strong enough to harm a being much larger than the Earth.

I mean she does have Telekinesis and can just BFR him into space, i dont see Self sustenance on his profile

@Milly Rocking Bandit

Added

@WeeklyBattles

He should have Self Sustenance since he went to space to fought a giant God.Probably forgotten along with many other things, the profiles are sorta outdated when it comes to no brainer abilities like space flight, martial arts, expert driver and stuff like that

Right, he's still in revisions, but he should have it. All God tier characters can survive in space. He literally goes into space to fight the Unknown. Plus, Daewi's own telekinesis is way stronger than hers. He is able to pull Mars out of orbit by accident.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back