• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

King of the Hill Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
aight the horse feat at 13:54 and the truck feat at 11:14 also something to note about reactions both luanne and hank are boxers and in boxing luanne she's shown being able to dodge punches from Freeda Foreman a professional boxer at 20:10 so we can have superhuman reactions since the average boxer punches at 32 mph
Uh, boxers dodge other boxers' punches all the time, it ain't superhuman

Uh, boxers dodge other boxers' punches all the time, it ain't superhuman
yeah that was a reach it's more likely she has peak human reactions since Freeda Foreman is stated to be texas' best in the episode and Luanne should scale to that since she was able to last 3 rounds with her
Getting kicked by a horse isn’t really 9-B though. Normal people get kicked by horses and they're not 9-B.

just saying
I'm still holding onto 9-B since the horse in the episode would have realistically crippled bobby and that same horse kick broke off a piece of the fence behind bobby and also dale getting hit by hank's truck like I mentioned before

I don't think 9-B is reasonable, a casual kick from a horse is not even 9-B in all likelyhood. Honestly I'm suspicious of 9-C as well, it's not like the people that get kicked are all professional athletes

Also hey I should make a downgrade for Paul Blart his profile is BS

9-C is consistent for the series since luanne fought Freeda foreman Texas’ best boxer and lasted 3 rounds with her, hank fell off of Minh’s roof so did, bill’s football feat, and Peggy broke off a chair leg

9-B is still possible because dale got hit by a truck and I just made a calc for that horse which is wall level

9-C is consistent for the series since luanne fought Freeda foreman Texas’ best boxer and lasted 3 rounds with her, hank fell off of Minh’s roof so did, bill’s football feat, and Peggy broke off a chair leg

9-B is still possible because dale got hit by a truck and I just made a calc for that horse which is wall level
Can you evaluate the calculation please Armorchompy?

Replied as well. It's worth noting Bobby would have taken less energy since the wood would've absorbed part of it.

Yes, the 9-C level calculation can be used to scale them now.

Dolphins should be downgraded, it was agreed in an old-ish thread that using full-speed KE is wrong, it just has never been applied

Armorchompy is correct.

The relevant revisions thread for that likely needs to be revived btw.

9-C seems consistent which is nice. I wouldn't calc it tho as falls can be alleviated by landing in various ways, you'd need to fall flat on your face to take the full KE

Yes. 9-C is fine to apply. Just remember to remove the "Tier 10" categories at the bottoms of the pages.

Thank you. Did you update the tier categories at the bottoms of the pages as well?

Okay. I would appreciate if you handle that as well then.

Thank you.

I do not think so, but will wait for further confirmation that I can close this thread.

I think the equipment some of them have shouldn't be there like the spatula and paintball gun which just aren't weapons and hank doesn't even own it it was just something provided by the people hosting paintball also I think the guns for hank, bill, and boomhauer should be optional since hank rarely brings a gun with him only when hunting and his mower which as much as he loves it he doesn't bring it with him a little iffy on mechanical tools since he did bring them that one time he was teaching at bobby's school if I remember correctly

Thank you. Is there anything left to do here, or should I close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back