• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Silent Hill Revisions 2.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will be simple.

Harry Mason Downgrade

According to his profile:

Wall level (He can kill Silent Hill's monsters with multiple hits of melee weapons, and finish them off with a single kick. These monsters are strong enough to shatter glass with relative ease and survive point-blank shotgun blasts. His AP should be comparable to his Durability[1])

Now looking at his durability section:

Wall level (Survived a car crash at the beginning of the game while not wearing a seat belt and multiple attacks from most of Silent Hill's creatures)

The problem is that since there are no calculations for Harry's durability feat and he is scaling to monsters who can shatter glass and survive shotgun blasts, both feats are Tier 9-C, so my proposal is to downgrade to that Tier.

Silent Hill Monsters
Samael Durability
  • Should be Low 2-C same as her AP
Light Manipulation to the protagonists:

Most human characters in the games have Flashlights, so that's Light Manipulation (With Flashlight) for them.

Conclusion

The following are affected profiles by the downgrade proposal, same for the light manipulation thing

The following profiles are affected by the downgrade, but also these monsters need the abilities added to their profiles:

Thoughts?

Last edited:
I completely agree that 'Street level' is the most consistent level for the protagonists. The only remaining question was James surviving a blow from Pyramid Head.

However, I'm still unsure if destroying a fence or metal doors qualifies as wall level. There's no calculation, so I suppose it should be removed as well.

The problem is that since there are no calculations for Harry's durability feat and he is scaling to monsters who can shatter glass and survive shotgun blasts, both feats are Tier 9-C, so my proposal is to downgrade to that Tier.
No calculations are needed for feats below 9-B so I am not sure about this.
Seems fine.
  • Should be Low 2-C same as her AP
Proof that Samael's Essence scales directly to her AP? Her true self is fine but her essence is like a human avatar with her powers, so I'm a bit skeptical.
Light Manipulation to the protagonists:

Most human characters in the games have Flashlights, so that's Light Manipulation (With Flashlight) for them.

Conclusion

The following are affected profiles by the downgrade proposal, same for the light manipulation thing

Limited Light Manipulation should work.

Took me a whole damn hour to apply this....
:anoskek:

Anyway closing this. Me debes la vida apex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back