• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

King of the Hill Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
What supposed feats would warrant 9-C ratings?

Never mind. I just saw the latest posts. So 10-A then?

Something like that, I dunno. I'd like Ugarik, Wok or some other staff's opinions on this.

Well, we need some verifiable feats to base that on, and although I rather liked what I saw of the show, I do not remember much anymore.

the likely 9-A comes from the megalomart explosion, just watched the clip and it looks 9-A but theres no calc

Do we know how far away from the blast that the characters were?

Anyway, we preferably need at least some sort of example to scale the characters from. If not, we will likely have to resort to just give the adults 10-B to 10-A statistics, depending on their physiques, and the children 10-C.

Hank wasn't far from the explosion

Boomhauer is a Texas ranger which requires him to be in outstanding physical condition compared to the people around him and Hank, Bill etc are comparable to him. Not sure how this is gonna help but putting this out there.

Okay, but wouldn't surviving an explosion be an outlier for this verse?

I am fine with 10-A scaling from Boomhauer though.

I always thought the meg' lo mart feat was an outlier.

Characters such as Earl Devereaux are rated At least 10-A, likely 9-C due to being a cop in outstanding physical condition. The same might apply here but I'm not sure.

Also what should their speed be? Athletic Human?

Last edited:
I am personally fine with "At least 10-A, possibly 9-C" for the strongest characters, but we need some form of example from the series to justify the 9-C part.

I think that it seems like an uncontroversial update.

However, please remember to follow our standard naming conventions for all of the respective statistics, and to update the tier categories at the bottoms of the pages if necessary.

there are a couple of instances where the king of the hill cast survives explosions there's a tiny scene where dale gets blown up off-screen and almost loses his finger which in a later scene he uses another bomb to fake his death with Peggy which blew up a wooden shed so we can infer that he used a bomb that would be the same power on himself but that's kind of a stretch another one is the megalomart explosion which was mostly scaling off of Luanne a weaker character in the verse we can see she was close enough to the explosion that it burnt off her hair and finally there's bill's explosion where he directly tanked getting blown up inside of his tank while he let his friends escape we see bill close the hatch and he even stats that he was just blown out of the tank

personally, I don't remember many of the wall level feats I remember dale rolling out of a bus and getting hit by hank's truck but I think it was slowing down but I don't remember and it's pretty hard to find that specific clip

the car chasing is most likely from a scene where boomhauer keeps up with a garbage truck there isn't much to support this and it was in a residential zone at best this truck would be 13 m/s there isn't much to support this tho

I kinda have a problem with the jospeh feat where he lifts up a couch he wasn't lifting it all he lifted one end while dragging it with him out the front door he isn't really lifting the whole thing

about the abilities I don't remember anything that would support regen on hank I remember bill having massive burns in one episode and staying home for a while we didn't even see him regen by the end of the episode he was still badly burnt but everything else seems fine social influencing comes from how hank is able to calm down large crowds, there's a couple of instances but a minor one is when he was able to stop a bunch of kids from doing serious damage or littering I don't remember this episode well

some minor things is 9-B to 9-A tier for dale since he has access to explosives and the tank got downgraded to 9-C for some reason don't know why tanks like that are 9-A also the equipment most of it should be optional hank doesn't carry weapons on him other than usually what he can keep in a toolbox and when he wants to kick ass a he brings a golf club most of his power-tools should be optional I also think his truck should be included which would give him a 9-B tier too

there are a couple of instances where the king of the hill cast survives explosions there's a tiny scene where dale gets blown up off-screen and almost loses his finger which in a later scene he uses another bomb to fake his death with Peggy which blew up a wooden shed so we can infer that he used a bomb that would be the same power on himself but that's kind of a stretch another one is the megalomart explosion which was mostly scaling off of Luanne a weaker character in the verse we can see she was close enough to the explosion that it burnt off her hair and finally there's bill's explosion where he directly tanked getting blown up inside of his tank while he let his friends escape we see bill close the hatch and he even stats that he was just blown out of the tank

personally, I don't remember many of the wall level feats I remember dale rolling out of a bus and getting hit by hank's truck but I think it was slowing down but I don't remember and it's pretty hard to find that specific clip

the car chasing is most likely from a scene where boomhauer keeps up with a garbage truck there isn't much to support this and it was in a residential zone at best this truck would be 13 m/s there isn't much to support this tho

I kinda have a problem with the jospeh feat where he lifts up a couch he wasn't lifting it all he lifted one end while dragging it with him out the front door he isn't really lifting the whole thing

about the abilities I don't remember anything that would support regen on hank I remember bill having massive burns in one episode and staying home for a while we didn't even see him regen by the end of the episode he was still badly burnt but everything else seems fine social influencing comes from how hank is able to calm down large crowds, there's a couple of instances but a minor one is when he was able to stop a bunch of kids from doing serious damage or littering I don't remember this episode well

some minor things is 9-B to 9-A tier for dale since he has access to explosives and the tank got downgraded to 9-C for some reason don't know why tanks like that are 9-A also the equipment most of it should be optional hank doesn't carry weapons on him other than usually what he can keep in a toolbox and when he wants to kick ass a he brings a golf club most of his power-tools should be optional I also think his truck should be included which would give him a 9-B tier too
So which of their powers and abilities should be removed?

The regen should be removed since times characters get seriously injured like the time hank cut off dale’s finger or the burns it happens off-screen

the couch lifting should be removed too since he didn’t lift the whole thing he lifted it by picking up one of the ends and dragging it to the lawn so he didn't really lift it

that's about it but I've been rewatching a little bit and I think the cast should be 9-C to 9-B since bobby tanked getting kicked by a horse the kick even broke a piece of the fence behind him and only suffered from a concussion and there's an instance of dale tanking getting hit by hank's truck there's probably more but can't find them

The regen should be removed since times characters get seriously injured like the time hank cut off dale’s finger or the burns it happens off-screen

the couch lifting should be removed too since he didn’t lift the whole thing he lifted it by picking up one of the ends and dragging it to the lawn so he didn't really lift it

that's about it but I've been rewatching a little bit and I think the cast should be 9-C to 9-B since bobby tanked getting kicked by a horse the kick even broke a piece of the fence behind him and only suffered from a concussion and there's an instance of dale tanking getting hit by hank's truck there's probably more but can't find them
Do you have clips to back those feats up?

I think Agleton's propsal to upgrade the cast to 9-C, likely 9-B seems to be good to add.

I think that surviving a horse kick with minor injuries is only 9-C, unless it was a vital area.

Anyway, this makes sense to me.

the kick itself in the show is shown breaking off a piece of fence and bobby was kicked in the upper part of his back which I think would realistically paralyze someone or kill them

yeah but also bill and dale should have 9-A tiers due to the weaponry they have like dale's explosives and bill's stolen tank which for some reason was downgraded to 9-c

also maybe 9-C plus since hank kinda got attacked by a dolphin? but I don't know since the dolphin wasn't trying to brutally attack or kill hank

yeah but also bill and dale should have 9-A tiers due to the weaponry they have like dale's explosives and bill's stolen tank which for some reason was downgraded to 9-c

also maybe 9-C plus since hank kinda got attacked by a dolphin? but I don't know since the dolphin wasn't trying to brutally attack or kill hank
I am fine with your various suggestions.

Getting kicked by a horse isn’t really 9-B though. Normal people get kicked by horses and they're not 9-B.

just saying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back