• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

King of 3-A Battle Royale

Non-Corporeal and predates the very concept of souls, and she can also regenerate, which by her very nature would be Mid-Godly.

Abstract Existence, she is literally nonexistence itself.

Pseudo-Omnipresence. She exists everywhere that there is darkness, the absence of life, the ending of things, etc.

Nigh-Omniscient. She has cosmic awareness of all that happens in the universe, can see everything, and just will herself into learning new things.

Reality Warping, Causality Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, Matter Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Life & Death Manipulation, Space-Time Manipulation, et cetera.

Cross-Universal Range.

I think if they all go at it at once, it will end like this:

Any character that is not a SS or Digimon character, White Face, Chaos King, or The Darkness is immediately destroyed in the shitstorm of hax. Then The Darkness claims the SS characters while White Face and the Digimon characters duke it out. All the while, Chaos King assimilates the dead to be part of his army. Then when the time is right, Chaos King overwhelms tbe rest with his army and then becomes one with the universe. Any character that has resistance to void manipulation will survive, but will be stuck as part of Chaos King.

So... I'm figuring Chaos King, or inconclusive if we don't count being a part of Chaos King as a loss.

Going with White Face for now, due to her being EXTREMELY difficult to destroy, having High-Godly Regen and... Having passive protection to several haxxed stuff ...

I don't even know why I have votes considering the discussion as a whole leans toward

Either:

Digimon Winning

Chaos King Winning

White Face Winning

The Darkness Winning

Or most likely Inconclusive.

Will The Darkness survive CK turning the universe into the void?

Im missing Chaos from Aladdin. He should be, I guess. The guy is reaaaaaally high in the 3-A scale.

I know that this shouldn't be counted, but I'm just curious. How well would Dragon Ball do against most 3-A Tiers if speed were unequal?

If it's mostly a stomp, then I'm fine with them constantly losing due to lack of hax. I'll still be able to take solice in the fact that they'd still win in a fully objective battle.

Many hax don't require speed to land in the way you're thinking. Stuff like high-level Reality Warping, Space-Time Manipulation, Death Manipulation are not like firing a bullet.

They would still lose to most.

Superboy-Prime demolishes speed unequal. Like horrifically. Saint Seiya and Mega Man also would blitz.

There are quite a few 3-As Dragon Ball could blitz speed unequal. However some of them also have insane regen + hax. So DB will never be able to kill them yet they'd eventually get the kill soon enough.

I could be wrong, but I think Dragon Ball would fair decently speed unequal, but there are still a handful who stomp them hard.

Well it seems like Dragon Ball blitzes a decent chunk of this list. In particular, Digimon and Devil May Cry. Unless they have hax that counters this.

DIgimon for certain does. Chaos King blitzes them, and even if the didn't, they have no means of pitting him down. Same in a different way with the SPN characters. DMC gets blitzed tho.

MeleeniumRXJ said:
Well it seems like Dragon Ball blitzes a decent chunk of this list. In particular, Digimon and Devil May Cry. Unless they have hax that counters this.
Most Digimon have hax to keep them alive from speed blitzes, however everyone pretty much sums up what would happen.

This is a tough one considering i know close to nothing about Digimon or SS but based on what is being said, either CK or White Face take this.

Also if the Daleks really do have High complex multiversal durabilty then i don't think any of these 3-A's can destroy them.

Also changed votes into status counts. We have pretty much cut down our fighters so far.

I legit didn't even know Mega Man.EXE was even in this fight.

From what I've gathered, the general idea seems to be:

White Face or Chaos King have the best chances at winning.

Royal Knights, Seiya and Supernatural though might not win, hold their own for quite awhile, ultimately getting overwhelmed by each others hax.

Dante goes in guns a blazin'...only to get blitzed and murdered pretty quickly.

And Zamasu dies before he even realizes whats going on.

Out of curiosity, what would happen if someone were to actually destroy a universe? I've noticed quite a few of these guys are 3-A via power-scaling off of other Universe level characters, but I know at least Lucemon can actually outright destroy a universe, and I'm pretty certain God, The Darkness and White Face can do the same.

I think White Face wins.

1st Place: White Face

2nd Place: Chaos King

3rd Place: Royal Knights

4th Place: The Darkness and God (Supernatural)

Does this look right?

White Face doesn't have a counter/resistance to soul or mind manipulation. Things that Chaos King excels in manipulating. Not to mention that White Face dies when you destroy its "heart".

Back