• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

King of 3-A Battle Royale

Ummm how is he the strongest? I mean Lucemon is far superior the the other Demon Lords i.e 6 other 3-A's....

"Abstract Existence"

Can only take you so far. Especially with characters resistant to pretty much all his main hax. I mean Dialga who is an abstract lost to Moon=Millenniummon who resists his embodiment i.e time..... So being an Abstract will only take one so far.

"High-Level Reality Warping"

Same as above.

"
Acausality"

Can only take you so far. He can still be sealed.

Gargoyle 1 said:
I know basically nothing about half the cast, sighning out.
I mean I linked all of the files so you can just look on their files to see their abilities.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
"Abstract Existence"

Can only take you so far. Especially with characters resistant to pretty much all his main hax. I mean Dialga who is an abstract lost to Moon=Millenniummon who resists his embodiment i.e time..... So being an Abstract will only take one so far.
This isn't really a fair comparison. CK embodies non-existence while Dialga embodies time. Moon beat Dialga because of his extremely powerful soul manipulation. That and incomplete Dialga isn't an abstract.

"High-Level Reality Warping"

Same as above.

Yeah you got me their, reality warping can be beaten.

"Acausality"

Can only take you so far. He can still be sealed.

True, I mentioned Acausality because it no-sells causality and fate manipulation.

"This isn't really a fair comparison. CK embodies non-existence while Dialga embodies time. Moon beat Dialga because of his extremely powerful soul manipulation. That and incomplete Dialga isn't an abstract."

So Void Manipulation....Which all Royal Knights resist. And even if it could work one regenerates faster than instant erasure techniques.

The real cal howard said:
If CK can beat a potent reality warper in his own realm, he can likely overcome a resistance.
And these guys can survive Reality Warping from this guy and this guy . These guys survive reality warping from much stronger foes.

I mean I linked all of the files so you can just look on their files to see their abilities.

Nah I'm lazy, way too many characters I don't know.

XBlackExcellenceX said:
I highly doubt the 3-A royal knights took attacks from a Low 2-C.
Their resistances are the same regardless of tier as they are literally built the same no matter what. These guys survived to reconstruction of the Universe as 5-B's...

">Guy in question can become High 1-B spontaneously

Ummm, maybe we shouldn't use that argument, Dragon..."

Actually I can. Unlike Chaos King who has a 1-B form in which is not allowed, these guys as 5-B's survived the whole deletion and reconstruction of the entire Digital World. Yggdrasil could not kill them due to their resistances. And before you ask yes we scale their resistances to their Databook forms .

It was directed to Black. Dammit I knew I should've specified.

Granted, to you i say, it's not really a form. He just...gained power. And even then, if he can't kill them, there's a lot of contestants there, and whoever he kills, he not only controls them, but he gains their powers. Matt himself puts Oblivion's aspects over Seiya. Imagine if he targeted him or EXE first.

It was directed to Black. Dammit I knew I should've specified.
Granted, to you i say, it's not really a form. He just...gained power. And even then, if he can't kill them, there's a lot of contestants there, and whoever he kills, he not only controls them, but he gains their powers. Matt himself puts Oblivion's aspects over Seiya. Imagine if he targeted him or EXE first.
Assuming someone else doesn't kill anyone else either. But I'm trying to create a huge post to think about....Give a little time...

To further expand on Dragons points:

During the ending of Digimon Tri Chapter 3: Confessions, either Yggdrasil or Homeostasis (I forgot, they blend together) had to "reboot" the Digital World in order to stop Meicoomo from destroying "all possible worlds" with her virus. Alphamon and Jesmon were caught in the digital world during the reboot process and were completely unaffected, at least, unaffected from what we can see. Jesmon, now appearing as a Huckmon in the Material World seemed to have all the memories from before.

XBlackExcellenceX said:
Yeah calling them crutches was somewhat of a reach. But still, it's a resistance not a immunity.
Well one can't be immune to most things. But one can have high resistances.

So this is what we have to think about.

Royal Knights:

Resistance to Void Manipulation, Reality Warping, Time Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Information Manipulation, Dimensional BFR, Mind Manipulation and Death Manipulation.

-One has Probability Manipulation that borderlines Plot Manipulation as well as complete invulnerability..I think.

-One can atomize another character.

-Another can regenerate faster than instant erasure techniques. Assuming someone even can use Void Manipulation on him.

-One has absurd Precog and limitless stamina as well as erasing existence with his Transcendant Sword.

-One can literally completely nullify anything that can be done to him. Only Reality Warping can stop it. And remember (Resistant to Reality Warping). Also same Knight can increse his power to 100% of said opponents...For lack of a better term "HP"

-Alphamon can continue to reset the fight until he wins and can heal everything done to him during that and attack everyone by doing that. He can also seal evil beings away.

-Royal Knights stuff

Chaos King:

-Abstract of Nothingness

-Can corrupt others

-Powerful Reality Warping.

Saints:

-Atomization

-The common Saint Seiya stuff

-Absolute Zero

-Can kill Mid-Godly Regen characters

Demon Lords:

-Abstracts of Pride and Lust

-Lilithmon feats here

-Lucemon...can instantly kill others with Dead or Alive...I guess....tbh only reason he's here is because Lilithmon is....

White Face:

-High-Godly Regen

You guys can address the rest. Also Alphamon is back since his file has been fixed in he has a 3-A form

I don't think any of the RK could put down White Face. They're powerful, haxed and got resistances, but none of them other then arguably Jesmon really have the power to destroy something like White Face.

Chaos King seems like a close second, maybe even winner if he can put down White Face.

Darkanine said:
I don't think any of the RK could put down White Face. They're powerful, haxed and got resistances, but none of them other then arguably Jesmon really have the power to destroy something like White Face.
Chaos King seems like a close second, maybe even winner if he can put down White Face.
You forgot sealing.

Also I like how it has come down to

The Royal Knights

Chaos King

White Face

The real question is...who kills fusion Zamasu first?
He's only here to have a Dragon Ball Character here. Otherwise I'd be purged. But tbh he could last a little bit.

Fusion Zamasu last longer than the Daleks, at least. Even with speed equalized, I don't think they can keep up with the rest due to the way they're built.

In all seriousness though, CK out haxes most of the cast.
I'm a lot stronger than most people think ovo

Dragonmasterxyz said:
tfw a Dragon Ball character lasts longer than a Doctor Who character. ovo
Don't forget we're seriously restricting the Daleks, and speed is equal. Ships have TARDIS' speeds and have their own versions too. Their 3-A weapon needed the eye of harmony (High 1-C) to stop it from affecting the whole universe.

Tl;dr the Daleks are ridiculously outmatched but their tech wipes a lot of people out.

Something just came to my attention. Alphamon's Digitize of Soul can seal souls away...Even beings who lacks souls.....

How many beings here can resist becoming dalek puppets?

Aka, can resist biological manipulation

@Dragon. Where does Digitization of the Soul being soul hax come from, exactly? Because the reference book has two descrptions of the attack:

Uses a magic circle to summon a monster from another dimension, or fires green energy beams from his hands.
Its Special Moves are drawing out a convergence of light that was pierced into the center of a magic array and stabbing it through the opponent, and spreading the wings on its back and flying up high, then deploying a magic circle even larger than the sky, with which it summons a legendary monster from another dimension.
Both of which are just summons. Additionally, Cyber Sleuth depicts it as a green energy beam.

Back