• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

King of 3-A Battle Royale

The real cal howard said:
In all seriousness though, CK out haxes most of the cast.
Colonel Krukov too OP, please nerf.

Oh, I guess Dante gets Fusion Zamasu first to prevent a monologue, looks at the other guys, sees the ones sealing and such won't work on, and says "I'm outta here," giving business cards to the other combatants on his way back home to watch the match on his 1990s-era box TV.

OMG........Dragon.....this.......is......

AMAZING! xD.

I honestly can't decide who would win. But as far as Drago goes, I think he should be removed. He is getting another tier revision soon and from what was found, his Blitz form is getting upgraded to 2-C, making him spite here. After the tier changes are done, I believe the only 3-A form he has is his Infinity Drago form which is "At Least 3-A, Likely Low 2-C" and that form of Drago doesnt have good enough hax to remain here long, especially against the Digimon.

Still, this is so wonderful!!!!!!

While Dante and Mundus clearly can't keep up with the likes of some of these guys, Dante's still really good since he is leagues above Sparda, who could seal the entirety of the Demon World and keep even the demons who can cross over to other universes unaided stuck there. With time manipulation of your favorite flavor, numerous durability ignoring techniques, nigh-instant healing, and the beast that is Royal Guard, Dante really likes equalized speed. But he's kinda stuck if sealing doesn't work on White Face or Chaos King or the like.

LoyalservantofInti said:
Daleks via the highest durability
High Complex Multiverse level

Yeah, me too...

Would sealing work on the personification of the void?

Well it worked on Death-Xmon who literally became the Digital World and had no soul.

Then if we were to make a list of the top few left standing, it would go:

SS / Digimon

White Face / Chaos King

And then so on.

Who can penetrate the Daleks transduction barriers?

So it would be a stalemate then?

Anyone who can ignore barriers (which is basically everyone) gets by the Daleks. Forcefields, no matter the durability, are garbage hax in this battle.

LoyalservantofInti said:
It's not like they, I don't know, have tech on par with time lords?
Higher end stuff is banned, this is 3-A versions

XBlackExcellenceX said:
That's saying something? The Time Lords are trash themselves hax wise.
A lot of their equipment/abilities aren't added, but they do have some good technology.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
@Dragon What does Alphamon's sealing do?

• Digitalize of Soul: Spreads the wings on its back and flies up high, then deploys a magic circle even larger than the sky, with which it summons a legendary monster from another dimension. In Digital Monster X-Evolution, the magic circle blasts the opponent with a green energy wave. It also appeared in Digimon D-Cyber, where it was shown to be a melee attack that purged Dexmon's soul/DigiCore and sealed it within the fabric of the Digital World. This is in spite of the fact that Dexmo is explicitly stated to lack a soul in its official summary. I will also add that at this point Dexmon became one with the Digital World.

I doubt that would do much against White Face. Due to his nature, he may as well not exist, durability wise. Even if data itself is an abstract and non-corporeal attribute, he doesn't even have "files" to delete, move or affect in the first place.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
I doubt that would do much against White Face. Due to his nature, he may as well not exist, durability wise. Even if data itself is an abstract and non-corporeal attribute, he doesn't even have "files" to delete, move or affect in the first place.
Is this to me? Digitalize of Soul says nothing about files.

Well yeah. But I'm just talking about the properties of White Face. That he is non-corporeal and basically non-existent even to beings who can manipulate and delete non-corporeal stuff.

So we are at a stalemate between these last fighters

Chaos King

White Face

Alphamon

Omegamon

Jesmon

Galantmon

Magnamon

Are the digimons really that hard to kill? It's one thing to have OP offensive hax, but as shown by Yukari, Adam, or Pucci, it's not worth it without nearly equal defensive hax.

Ye, but that doesn't seem to stop them from simply being hit really hard and die. Ya need regen or a passive protection against attacks yo.

fusion zamasu wins via better mixtape than all of them

close this thread and add it

just kidding

my vote personally goes to ulforceveedramon via slightly better abilities and hax

Out of the Digimon cast, only UlforceVeedramon has good Regen (Low-Godly). But he also has some of the weaker hax outside of that (as in, no real hax).

Back