• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

King Hassan's Tier

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a guy who cut Tiamat's wings with single attack. A feat that not even divine spirits can accomplish - Quetzacoatl turned into psuedo-sun with her NP and tiamat tanked it - Gorgon-anna did a suicidial attack too and it only broke one of tiamat's horn - Ereshkigal's authority over underworld burns tiamat with power equal to Ishtar's NP, which turned planet venus into ball of energy. Tiamat tanked that too

King Hassan was the only person who could deal noticeable damage on tiamat's body beside Prime Gil. And he's probably as strong as Solomon and Enkidu 7-A? Really man?

Did he by any chance use Azrael? Because that ignores durability.

An ability similar to the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, King Hassan wields his greatsword, dyed in his resolute faith, to instantly bring the target to their time of death. At the same time, he severs their fate and removes the reason for their continual existence from time, killing them instantly as their death bell tolls. He is also able to utilize this ability to attack abstract concepts, such as an unspoken contract between goddesses and long-distance communications.

Uhhh, where does that say it ignores durability. Like on a physical level I mean. Death/Fate/Time manipulation to instantly bring the target to the time of their death ignores durability sure, but I don't see anything there about it ignoring the physical durability of the target. If he physically cut through her wings, he should have that level of AP

I'm pretty sure we had discussion about this on the previous Nasuverse thread, but it just died. Anyway, i agree with the upgrade.

As i said before, his abilities are rather hax than brute force.

Also, i don't think making such low damage can be considered as the same durability of the said enemy. Even while talking about Gorgon, which i doubt if she even reaches Tier 6.

Otherwise feats like Krilin cuting Frieza's tail will make him Low 4-C.

I thought the rule was that if you damage a certain character through brute force, which is still what Hassan seems to be using by simply cutting off Tiamat's wings, their durability is now your AP

@Kami If Gorgon broke Tiamat's horn and Tiamat has Large Planet level durability, then she should be Large Planet level too. Even if you disagree with that, Quetz's feat that you calced at 6-A didn't even scratch Tiamat, so Gorgon would have to be Continent level at the bare minimum. Same thing for King Hassan. Instakill hax doesn't help you to cut someone's wings off.

But Gorgon's suicide attack was against Tiamat's Femme Fatale form iirc. While Quetz attack was against her last last from (Dragonoid form).

I still believe that making such less amount of damage such as breaking a horn, shouldn't be considered as the same durability that Tiamat has.

Nope. Both attacks were against Pre-Draconic. Tiamat only went dragon after being dumped in the Underworld, Quetz attacked her while she was heading to Uruk and Gorgon attacked her right after Quetz. Femme Fatale didn't even fight back and was taken out by Mashu and Ishtar.

Why not? It's not like she just barely scratched Tiamat or something, Gorgon destroyed a part of her body and i really don't see why the horns would be any weaker than the rest of the body.

Well, Quetz was weakened at half of her divinity/strength, not sure if her pre-draconic from should be 5-A as her Draconic form. I'm also not sure about her first from.

There's no point in giving a tier to Femme Fatale, she doesn't fight when she's in that form. Pre-Draconic should also be 5-A since she killed Kingu.

if King Hassan used Azrael, Tiamat would be dead instantly.

but she didnt. So King Hassan didnt use it.

Not mention Tiamat could easilly ignore attacks below A++ rank. Azrael was only C

how he did that? simple. super strong sword slash + evening bell (EX) to inflict "death concept" on Tiamat.

" I need not the rank of Grand, but in my blade now dwells the proof of the strongest. .."

i personally have no problem about that. He's a (former) Grand Servant. Other Grand Servant candidate have power to incernate the whole world and stopping chaos tide that Ereshkigal in underworld herself cannot. Grand Servant is also an existance equal to Beast. Not mention King Hassan was someone who killed countless Lahmus single handedly. Lahmus were strong enough to harm Large Planet level char like Kingu

Actually, Hassan later uses Azrael against Tiamat and she survives it. It just nulls her independent manifestation and makes it so she can actually die, rather than killing her outright.

But in this case, Azrael does not work by physical strength. Using Azrael does not increase the physical cutting power of his sword, so if he cut off her horn, regardless of whether or not he was using Azrael at the time, he should have planetary AP for managing to damage her.

I though he used Azrael to give her a concept of death and remove the reason for her continued existence across space time so that she couldn't just independently manifest somewhere else?

Give beings that lack the concept of death a concept of death. Not remove the reason for their continued existence from space-time and manipulate their fate to bring their time of death to the present.

And that's what he did to Tiamat when he appears to help the party. He uses it to inflict the concept of death to her and change the structure of Tiamat's Saint Graph. Nothing less, nothing more. He never used Azrael since Tiamat nullify anything that ranked below A++ and her Independent Manifestation render instant death moves useless.

"Acausality also means that the character can still be alive in the future after being killed/transmuted/transmogrified/BFR'd/rendered inert in the past. Given her Nigh-Omnipresence throughout time and space, she can easily jump back in from another timeline. King Hassan's Azazel was explicitly needed to remove both of these abilities (severing fate, rewriting time of death, wiping out the reason for her existence from all of time)." - Reppuza

"Even after they threw her into the Underworld (which required the Goddess of the Underworld to sacrifice her life), they still could not kill her until King Hassan used his Noble Phantasm to impose the concept of death on her, rewrite her time of death to the present (eliminating her Acausality), sever her fate, and erase the reason for her existence from time itself (thus taking out her omnipresence through space and time). Even then, a fully charged Enuma Elish from a bloodlusted Gilgamesh was needed to finally put her down" - Also Reppuza

Or you can just read their canon material and see what happened in Babylon youself since King Hassan himself never used Azrael back there. Canon >>>> Reppuzan

Either way. Neither Evening Bell, nor Azrael, increase cutting power. Therefore if Hassan was able to cut off Tiamat's horn and wings, he should have AP equal to her durability. Can we agree on that?

Look, as I see it, the death dealing was the hax part. Cutting her wing is raw, unadulterated Attack Potency. So I agree he should be upgraded. Whoever found this, good job

Really? You guys would bump a thread a year old?

I'm closing this because of age. If you want to further the discussion, you can open a new one with a link to this one for reference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back