• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

King Bradley vs Tokita Ohma

Vsdebaterman said:
Who is zombietroller336?
You, the only person who would come up with this matchup, the only person who would try and make a REAL Mike Tyson page on VSBattles, the ROBLOX RPer who relies on this trash site for everything, trying to justify blatant godmodding and shit RP with it, and loves it so much, he runs to it to make a debate page because he can't take a loss. I really hope you don't do Aizen and Frieza next. It's not hard to comprehend why you lost, but I see you have to ask on your profile anyway. I'm genuinely embarrassed for you.

Okay, sorry for denying it.

I can see where you might be coming from since I do heavily rely on this website for information about these characters I will try to branch out my information more I accept all criticism and I will try to clean up my "shit rp" while I'm at it I don't know who you are or why you would come out of your way to say this to me, but if you would like to inform please do kindly while I am rping and I will simply correct it. Have a nice day sir.

Back