• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tokita Ohma Vs Tanjiro Kamado - 7/2 - GRACE

You mean the profiles that you never read? I literally don't even wanna hear it from you Speed.

Anyway imma go back to ignoring you, I'd appreciate it if you did the same since I'd rather not interact with you in particular.
Tanjiro fear hax is layered

Since i'm bored and that Tokita Ohma has received a recent upgrade i thought this match up might be good.

SBA - Tokita is in his Omega Key and Tanjiro is in his Post-Hashira Training
Speed Equalized
AP for both
Tokita Ohma: 400 tons, Scaling Chain: Base Ohma = Lolong > Toa < Adamantine Kata
Tanjiro Kamado: 217.96 tons, Scaling Chain: Tanji > Akaza >>> Kaigaku ~ Zenitsu

vs

Tokita Ohma:

Tanjiro Kamado:

Knives Millions:
Tanjiro is getting an ap upgrade today and pretty soon too

Tanjiro still has more ap, LS, better precog and resistance to precog and sun breathing and can win this with more win cons
Like literally none of this is true.

Ohma has higher AP, better LS and better precognition. Your literally just arguing for the sake of arguing while also having zero knowledge on either series.

A word of advice Speed, don't comment on threads about Verses that you know nothing about.

S
Like literally none of this is true.

Ohma has higher AP, better LS and better precognition. Your literally just arguing for the sake of arguing while also having zero knowledge on either series.

A word of advice Speed, don't comment on threads about Verses that you know nothing about.
Sorry but Tanjiro is getting and ap upgrade by today ask the DS supporters

Interesting, but its still unlike Tanji's aura who scales to being able to resist Muzan's who is able to cause individuals to cough up blood and induce cuts all over their body
Didn't Nehz state that Tanji had slightly higher LS? And do you have the scan where Kiryu predicted 100+ steps in a combat situation, since its really what's giving Ohma the edge in precog rn

This is also false.
Interesting, but its still unlike Tanji's aura who scales to being able to resist Muzan's who is able to cause individuals to cough up blood and induce cuts all over their body

Didn't Nehz state that Tanji had slightly higher LS? And do you have the scan where Kiryu predicted 100+ steps in a combat situation, since its really what's giving Ohma the edge in precog rn
Okay, that's good to know.
Here ask them

mark hypothetically increases strength by 100x, and the scaling chain for tanji seems to be higher. the amount of ap amps tanji is also higher.
The Mark isn't accepted, The Advance is. Also Tanjiro has more scaling but Ohma has higher numbers, so he'll have the AP advantage regardless of Tanji's amps.
Do you have the scan where he predicts 100+ steps into the future? Since whoever upscales from him would have to deal with that exact 100+ step prediction to upscale and not just 7 steps.
Kaneda's Foresight is the Incomplete form, via statements the complete form would scale above. I don't need a scan, I've already given you the statement for 100+ ahead, Kaneda's uses that same prediction in combat which people like Kanoh, Ohma and Gensai scale above.

Same can be said for Tanji.
Not really, Tanji doesn't have feats of reacting to people who are over 4x faster than him. Ohma's amps are stated, Tanji's are not. You can't assume that Tanji's feats of reacting to getting blitzed are suddenly 4x faster than he was in that moment without a direct statement.
That's verse-exclusive, there's statements that having experience makes you a better fighter in-verse, like Sanemi's when he fought Kokushibo.
Which is in verse, Kengan's doesn't have that type of scaling so you can't compare the two since they conflict.
I worded that wrong. Tanji analyzed whatever Akaza said and did down to the most minute details in an extremely short amount of time and successfuly deciphered his abilities and came up with a counter.
Ahhhh I was super confused lol, I thought you meant Tanjiro was gonna pull a Talk no Jutsu on Ohma.

Not really, Ohma's class 25 feat was done in chapter 3, Asura is over 200 chapters and we're on the next manga which is Omega.

The amount of chain scaling Ohma has from that feat is dumb, but he can go into class M easily and quickly.

So is Ohma's resistance.
Tanjiro's smell precog is actual booty and even with that Ohma still has a more potent resistance lol.
Nope he can smell 6 moves in advance lol
Resistance to

Resistance to

Also, if Ohma lands Chi Blockage, which he will, that will most likely completely **** over Total Concentration Breathing's function lol.

Also, if Ohma lands Chi Blockage, which he will, that will most likely completely **** over Total Concentration Breathing's function lol.
Instinctive reaction also tanjiro does not use ki he will simply avoid it and it won't work

It still is just not based of akaza lol
The layered shit comes directly from Akaza dunce.
Nope it worked on akaza did Tanjiro, instinctive reactions, precog, rage power, reactive power level and awakened power and supernatural willpower slip your mind?
That doesn't mean it's layered, layered Analytical Prediction would be bypassing a resistance to precognition, without Akaza there is no "layered" Analytical Prediction for Tanjiro.

Chi Blockage does not involve internal energy. That is just a name. You don't need to use Ki or Chi or whatever to be affected by it.
Tanjiro can dodge by amping his speed many times over with various techniques at least 6 times
Ohma has better Instinctive Reactions, and it doesn't need Ki, that's just the same. Once again you just spewing nonsense.
Dodge with speed amps and better reactions

Back