• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Oh my word this is hard. If I remember right Tai Lung soloed the entire prison he was in and later owned the Furious Five with his paralysis, so he is dangerously skilled. If he hits paralysis on this guy that’s kinda rip.

Oh my word this is hard. If I remember right Tai Lung soloed the entire prison he was in and later owned the Furious Five with his paralysis, so he is dangerously skilled. If he hits paralysis on this guy that’s kinda rip.
A tank ran away when up against King Bradley. He has defeated Greed, Ling, Fu, and Bucaneer, all either expert swordsman or fighters, and he can easily read his opponent's moves with his Ultimate Eye.

Kinda jealous Tai Lung is not in my 8-C Tournament.
I mean Po has multiple instant win options in that key so you could replace him

Tai Lung should be more skilled through his insane training easily putting him on par with bradley but he's also fought far greater opponents like the Furious Five, master Shifu, and Po, only losing to the last one cause his Paralysis technique didnt work which took him by surprise leaving him open to get attacked by Po and him being stronger and with way greater LS means he can easily disarm Bradley but the Ultimate Eye means Tai Lung is gonna have one hell of a time actually hitting Bradley which also gives him greater Agility then Tai Lung being able to preform far more complex movements with it like perfectly analysis a train falling to make his way out unharmed, and his Pain tolerance is gonna let him keep going despite whatever hits Tai Lung may land on him alongside Swords allowing him to make up for the slight AP disadvantage by being able to pierce through Tai Lung and cut him open like nothing.

Bradley gets a nice leopard pelt for his home FRA.

I mean Po has multiple instant win options in that key so you could replace him

Tai Lung should be more skilled through his insane training easily putting him on par with bradley but he's also fought far greater opponents like the Furious Five, master Shifu, and Po, only losing to the last one cause his Paralysis technique didnt work which took him by surprise leaving him open to get attacked by Po and him being stronger and with way greater LS means he can easily disarm Bradley but the Ultimate Eye means Tai Lung is gonna have one hell of a time actually hitting Bradley which also gives him greater Agility then Tai Lung being able to preform far more complex movements with it like perfectly analysis a train falling to make his way out unharmed, and his Pain tolerance is gonna let him keep going despite whatever hits Tai Lung may land on him alongside Swords allowing him to make up for the slight AP disadvantage by being able to pierce through Tai Lung and cut him open like nothing.

Bradley gets a nice leopard pelt for his home FRA.
That's one of the worst arguments I've heard all day like at least give analysis but nope....I like at least try to be compelling.
just sad mannn I wish for an improvement that's all I'm gonna say.

Jeez man, chill, it really wasn't that bad

... Anyway yeah, Bradley has higher perception, piercing damage and the obvious advantages that come with wielding very long swords when your opponent is unarmed. I'll vote for him too.

That's one of the worst arguments I've heard all day like at least give analysis but nope....I like at least try to be compelling.
just sad mannn I wish for an improvement that's all I'm gonna say.
What exactly was the issue? Like i wasn't aguring against your points or anything like that, you dont have to call other peoples arguments "bad" or "the worst you've seen" thats just really douchbaggy and completely kills he vibe.

Issue is I'm disappointed in no "real arguments" from you
like.......I mean just "try" you know. There's nothing wrong in "trying". I wanna see you progress faster but there's just really you know how do I say this "slow progress rate" let's keep it till that.

like.......I mean just "try" you know. There's nothing wrong in "trying".
What do you mean like seriously, I agreed with your points and see Bradley winning, if I saw Tai Lung being able to win then I would of wrote why I think he does as an argument but I dont, i wrote something up listing Tai Lung advatages but being out weighted by King Bradleys, yes it wasn't as clean as it could of been but like it didn't need to be.

like.......I mean just "try" you know. There's nothing wrong in "trying". I wanna see you progress faster but there's just really you know how do I say this "slow progress rate" let's keep it till that.
dude stop talking like an anime character you're looking like a fool

I don't watch anime these days my info on these two is limited.
You should not interfere in things that you don't know of sir.

I don't watch anime these days my info on these two is limited.
You should not interfere in things that you don't know of sir.
I know you're looking like a fool, and also talking down on another user so I'd recommend you to cut that down.

Well I got armorchompy to reply to me so that's a positive. Now back to tournament I guess. It's like I'm Eddie and brutel is dominik.

Last edited:
I vote for Bradley due to the Ultimate Eye's precognitive abilities, his greater agility, his numerous swords, and immense pain tolerance, so even with slight AP advantage, Tai Lung probably wouldn't be able to fight long enough to get past Bradley's Ultimate Eye.

Back