• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tokita Ohma vs Gon Freecss

🗿
SBA
Speed Equalized.
Tokita Ohma - Key - Asura EOS - AP - Upscales greatly from 15 Tons in base, 400 Tons with Suppressed Advance
Gon Freecss - Key - Post-Training Green Island Arc - AP - 41.85 Tons, 418.5 Tons with Jajanken

(Note - If i got any of this wrong please tell me so i can make the changes, i'm not knowledgeable on either series so i could've messed something up, also if you know were Ohma's 8-B scales to that'll be great.)

Vs

Tokita Ohma - LordGinSama

Gon Freecss -

Incon -

Last edited:
Gotcha, AP for his key is >>>> 15 tons as his feat was done with extreme amounts of damage and after getting his ass kicked.

Gon has a good AP advantage initially but Ohma at this point can his the Possessing Spirit and still retain his abilities granted by the Niko Style . Gon's Analytical Prediction is useless due to Ohma's two forms of resistance, and Ohma's Kinetic Vision and lower levels of Foresight (Comparable to Cosmo who's superior to Kandea's 100 move ahead Foresight.) would be able to read Gon's moves like an open book.

Ohma's attacks also ignore durability due to him always targeting vitals and pressure points, can end the battle instantly with Chi-Blockage which'll destroy Gon's nervous system. Ohma's IR is also stupidly broken, it's mixed in with his Mental Imaginary Prediction, Ohma's fought thousands upon thousands of battles in his mind with various opponents which allowed his body to react to danger which even thinking, so it'll definitely be hard to tag Ohma here, especially with his vast skill advantage.

The Niko Style offers bullshit like stupid good Attack Reflection from the Redirection Kata, increased AP and durability from the Adamantine Kata, speed amps and Illusions via the Fire Kata, and the Water Kata to negate damage and grapple Gon (In which case he won't escape due to Ohma's ground game along with his higher AP.)

Honestly Ohma takes this low diff.

IR makes Nen emissioj attacks useless, so I vote Ohma fra.

Although pressure points and aiming for vitals can just be negged by Ryu and Ko coating them. But it ultimately doesn't matter.

How exactly does Gon win here in any conceivable scenario? His own wincon is unachievable, so it seems like a stomp.

Back