• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tokita Ohma Vs Tanjiro Kamado - 7/2 - GRACE

Tanjiro can dodge by amping his speed many times over with various techniques at least 6 times
Tanjiro doesn't have a 6x amp, this is a blatant lie that you made up. Stop making things up Speed, no such multiplier exist within Demon Slayer.
Dodge with speed amps and better reactions
Ohma has better speed amps, 4x >>> Anything Tanjiro has. And he doesn't have better reactions either.

It means you're density has reached a point to which some people are considering reporting you in the Rule Violations Reports Thread.
But why though? It doesn’t matter anyway I definitely leaving the wiki after the nnt upgrades comes around

But why though? It doesn’t matter anyway I definitely leaving the wiki after the nnt upgrades comes around
Because you lack the ability to understand when you are wrong and drag out multiple clear cut threads with annoying stonewalling and poor arguments even though multiple people have told you to cease. And. Desist.

I wish you luck in you're future endeavors when you leave.

Tokita Ohma: LordGinSama, azontr, NotoriouSoda, LIFE_OF_KING, Harith0cell, ItalianGuy1234

Tanjiro Kamado: Elixirr, speedster352

Ohma has 6 votes compared to Tanjiro's 2.

Tokita Ohma: LordGinSama, azontr, NotoriouSoda, LIFE_OF_KING, Harith0cell, ItalianGuy1234

Tanjiro Kamado: Nehz_XZX, Elixirr, speedster352

Ohma has 6 votes compared to Tanjiro's 3.
I haven't actually made a vote. What I did was explain some details about Tanjiro based on arguments that were made in this thread that I didn't agree with.

So after re-reading this thread and its arguments I've decided to cast my vote for Ohma given LordGinSama's and ItalianGuy1234's reasons.

Which means this match has entered Grace.

So what are win cons for tanjiro?
If we purely base this off the scaling chains presented in the OP, then Tanjiro doesn't seem to be too far away from the level of strength that Ohma's base has. See-Through World is probably going to be a strange experience and a bit of a challenge to Ohma with it allowing Tanjiro to directly see things like muscles and blood flow in order to make predictions which LordGinSama agreed would at the very least be the case for the beginning of the fight. Ohma will need to use the Advance if he wants to have a Lifting Strength advantage which strains his body to some extent. The argument of Ohma copying Tanjiro's breathing based techniques would be invalid if there aren't any impressive feats involving the Void Kata or Ohma's lungs and even if there are, any breathing based abilities Ohma would obtain by copying Tanjiro would be inferior to what Tanjiro is capable of since Ohma would be completely incapable of learning Sun Breathing.

If Tanjiro can avoid getting his breathing disrupted or getting disarmed, then he does have a chance if I see this right.

Back