• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The anti feats stated above contradict the MHS ratings of the verse.

The swamp demon and low level demons (like the temple demon) at fte speeds isn't really supported by anything but the anime in one scene.

I've consulted a calc group memeber (Dargoo) on Shadow's calc and he says he sees no reason why the angle would limit the number of attacks and the feat could be performed with a far lower amount of slashes.

Antvasima said:
Apex PredatorX

Dragonmasterxyz

Ciruno Fortes

DemonGodMitchAubin

Qliphoth Bacikal

IvoryAS

Arrogant Schmuck
It seems like a downgrade may be warranted then.

However, this thread has turned so long that it is unlikely that any of the above members will want to read it. It is probably best if you start a new thread with a summary of the discussion so far in the beginning, and then ask all of the members that I listed above for input.

Can you list the antifeats you still believe exists since characters are much faster than sound, and since the shotgun has variable speeds? Being caught off-guard by invisible sound AoE does not constitute an anti-feat to my knowledge.

The feats scale to beginning of series Tanjiro and Nezuko, therefore they scale to the Swamp Demon who fought both Tanjiro and Nezuko; the Swamp Demon is slower by an unspecified degree but he is somewhat capable of keeping up therefore he is somewhat comparable.

There are efficient ways a sword user with long-range slashes can cut the fish, however since Muichiro can only hit a fraction of the fish by aiming directly downards this indeed puts a minimum limit on the slashes. This can be further discussed obviously.

I would appreciate if you all follow my earlier advise.

Even if she was surprised the sound attack is so far below her speed it isn't even funny and she' been intercepted by Nakime's ability twice is still an anti feat. Unless you can prove the shotgun is firing above the speed of lightning then it is still an anti feat.

Swamp demon can be percived by a normal human and was continuously outpaced by Tanjirou and Nezuko and regularly failed to dodge them correctly.

Even if he's directly aiming downward all the time he can still hit all the fish below him due to his extended range.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back