• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mileena was strategically outmatched here. Even without his powerful Electricity Manipulation, Zoldyck was a force to be reckoned with. He fights dirty, but he also fights smart. Mileena is mentally unstable, and would underestimate the teenager. She can hack and slash all she wants, the second Zoldyck gets his hands on her, he will tear her apart.

Okay so like.

How does Mileena not AP stomp here? If not just win very descisively?

Or are you guys not looking at her profile?

Smarts doesn't make punch harder

Smarts doesn't make you tank attacks over 4x stronger then you.

Mileena has my vote quite easily, had it been the same AP Killia might have won but here, Nah.

If he can't ignore durability, probably.

I don't know anything about Killua though, so I couldn't tell you without someone elaborating on what he can do.

Yeah, switching back to Mileena actually. AP advantage, and I doubt she doesn't incap people since she always shows killing intent. Plus Mileena has Kitana's years of experience as an Edenian since she's essentially a clone of her. She's not really crazy btw, read the comics, she can be a capable leader sometimes. Her limited intangibility can give her a bit of advantage here too.

Mileena mid-diff

Anh... Guys, guys, guys, do you really know Killua at all? Do you really know Killua to say that? He has already defeated opponents who were so much stronger that he couldn't damage via normal means and had to resort to a weapon which buffed him in a way comparable to how a human gets buffed by using a sledgehammer in combat and that weapon is in his standard equipment. Killua is ridiculously cunning, to the point of having a fight in which he had planned out his every step to be a trap, read his opponent from the start and was just toying with him and that opponent was so much stronger that Killua couldn't damage through normal means and would have been easily KO'd in few hits. Killua is a force to be reckoned with.

Now, how would he deal with this situation? Damn, you say, Mileena is so strong, she wouldn't need to land more than a couple of blows on the right place to KO him. Yeah, I agree, and I also believe she will never, ever land a single blow on Killua. First of all, let me remind you all that Godspeed has two phases: Speed of Lightning and Whirlwind, and when someone says that Godspeed is authorized and speed is equalized, they say that Speed of Lightning is equalized to the opponent's current key's basic speed. Now allow me to tell you a secret: Whirlwind is a speed amplification on top of Godspeed's basic, Speed of Lightning speed. Not only does Whirlwind allow Killua to repeatedly blitz opponents who were not all that slower than Speed of Lightning, it gives him instinctive reactions to use that augmented speed to the best of it.

Killua has the electric warfare to keep hitstunning Mileena while never taking a single hit, to lay down metaphoric traps in every move he makes until the "stronger" woman is taking such a ridiculous, shameful and hardcore beatdown that her strength looks stupid and the power she seemed to have is painted as weak. Someone watching that fight might even think that Killua was stronger from the beginning, that's how clever his strategy designing is.

Random time to bring this up

Kintaro is 267 tons

Reiko fought with Kintaro and Goro

Ermac and Mileena combine-attacking harmed Kintaro

Wouldn't that mean both of them took equal amount would be 8-A?

What makes you think Killua can't dodge or block an attack just because it's "on area"? What's preventing him from grabbing a rock from the ground and using Shu with Gyo on it as to cover himself?

Sure, and how exactly does that stop him from grabbing a boulder and Shu'ing it? XD Even if the boulder breaks in the proccess, he doesn't take any damage. That's the difference between blocking an attack with your arm and with a shield.

He is free to use Kanmaru here and he has shown the ability to defend and dodge from attacks who teleport right in contact with him before, so it's much easier with Whirlwind. :p Not gonna happen.

Mand21 said:
Sure, and how exactly does that stop him from grabbing a boulder and Shu'ing it? XD Even if the boulder breaks in the proccess, he doesn't take any damage. That's the difference between blocking an attack with your arm and with a shield.
Simple, the AOE of a vastly stronger attack shrugs it off

Um... you're really not understanding what "blocking" entails, right? Especially with something like an enhanced boulder rather than one's arm. Even if Killua takes any damage from an attack blocked by using the environment as a tool, which I kinda doubt, it'll be negligible.

You can't block an attack that's much stronger then you lol

Does a brick wall block a tank?

The damage dealt is by an AoE over 5x stronger then him, that's not negligible at all

The difference isn't one between a brick wall and a tank, duh. It's one between a baseline 10-B or perhaps 10-C+ weak teenager like me and an adult, tough and in shape but not athletic male. I can definitely block an adult's attack if I put somehing in front of me, why wouldn't I? I might even be able to block attacks from 10-A that way and maybe even 9-C while being knocked away with mild damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back