• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He really hasn't shown that much. He barely managed to deal with those darts. Mileena's teleport might no be as good as that but her AP gap is in turn better. Then there's the fact that the teleports are mixed in with projectiles and other attacks. What is killua going to do, dodge all day? Unlikely to say the least. Dodging, even if it was perpetually possible, isn't a winning play. He can't afford to wait for Mileena to tire out either, he has to attack inevitably.

At best for Killua this fight is a repeat of the Youpi fight. Where Meleena takes innumerable hits during the start just end up coming back on top due to the sheer difference in AP/Dura, only at best though. The difference here is that Mileena, unlike Youpi, has constant pressure via teleport, giving her the opportunity to turn any offensive move from Killua into a counter-hit, of which she only really needs one to turn the tide in her favor.

Central Park has a ground, lol. We can speak about ripping a piece of the floor, maybe even use a tree.

And you ca block area attacks, Schnee. You just have to take cover under something strong enough to tank it.

Myriadofmemes said:
Mileena telepors her heels on top of Killua's head once and he's already barely standing.
....How did I forget she can teleport?

In this case, Mileena teledivekicks his head GG

Schnee One said:
....How did I forget she can teleport?
******' up, Gar. :p
Yeah, she's been able to teleport throughout her appearances, and she can also pull a flying roll attack just like Kano. Or Blanka, if you prefer Street Fighter. I'd also like to point out that Mileena has projectiles she likes to throw out on occasion. Multiple kinds.

Mobility, range, teleportation and raw AP. I'd say that's enough to close out a win against someone who can't ignore dura.

I've already f*cking said that Killua can easily deal with this shit-tier trick and even use it against her, are you kidding me?

Mand21 said:
And you ca block area attacks, Schnee. You just have to take cover under something strong enough to tank it.
...Which Central Park doesn't have. At all.

Header.central-park-4
There's HARD GROUND here

The Central Park clearly has hard ground. Killua can rip a piece from here. And I already said that he can use Shu to strengthen it so it becomes an useful shield!

Myriadofmemes said:
He really hasn't shown that much. He barely managed to deal with those darts. Mileena's teleport might no be as good as that but her AP gap is in turn better. Then there's the fact that the teleports are mixed in with projectiles and other attacks. What is killua going to do, dodge all day? Unlikely to say the least. Dodging, even if it was perpetually possible, isn't a winning play. He can't afford to wait for Mileena to tire out either, he has to attack inevitably.
At best for Killua this fight is a repeat of the Youpi fight. Where Meleena takes innumerable hits during the start just end up coming back on top due to the sheer difference in AP/Dura, only at best though. The difference here is that Mileena, unlike Youpi, has constant pressure via teleport, giving her the opportunity to turn any offensive move from Killua into a counter-hit, of which she only really needs one to turn the tide in her favor.
Killua can dodge while closing the gap. Remember: he's faster. And it wasn't Schnee but Myriad arguing this. Anyways, like I said, Killua has ways of closing that AP/Dura gap through usage of the environment and his equipment. His equipment allows him to cause damage far greater than he normally should, that's proven by the anime.

Mand21 said:
The Central Park clearly has hard ground. Killua can rip a piece from here. And I already said that he can use Shu to strengthen it so it becomes an useful shield!
If he can rip it out of the ground, then Mileena will be more than capable of smashing it with brute force, seeing as she's over 4x stronger than him. Beyond that, 8-B+ AP is more than enough to smash the ground by punching it, even without factoring in the above.

You also have to prove that he can strengthen something enough to withstand an attack over 4x stronger than what he scales to. And that he can do all that ground-ripping before Mileena gets in close and beats the shit out of him. And prove that such a thing is what he would do in-character at the beginning of the fight in the first place.

No, Killua is going to do that on Whirlwind, which amps his speed to the point he can do all that quite easily.

Can she teleport between a person and a rock? I don't even think that way.

If he can rip it out of the ground, then Mileena will be more than capable of smashing it with brute force, seeing as she's over 4x stronger than him. Beyond that, 8-B+ AP is more than enough to smash the ground by punching it, even without factoring in the above.
You also have to prove that he can strengthen something enough to withstand an attack over 4x stronger than what he scales to. And that he can do all that ground-ripping before Mileena gets in close and beats the shit out of him. And prove that such a thing is what he would do in-character at the beginning of the fight in the first place.

1. I can prove that he can strengthen it to withstand an attack over 4x stronger than what he scales to, based off the fact that he could strengthen a Nen yo-yo to seriously damage someone so strong that his fists could barely cause damage to begin with. Also, it's a rock, the worst that can happen is the attack will break through and be severely weakened by that point, so much so that Killua can attack during the opening. I can also prove it with an analogy: what aura does to Killua himself is strengthen his body on a multiplier, so it's easy to see something naturally strong becoming even stronger than a human body when strengthened by aura.

2. I can prove that he can rip the ground that quickly. He has Whirlwind, which not only amps his speed but amps his precision to an inhuman level. He just has to think up his strategy and there's no need to focus on the execution: it will be automatically done with inhuman precision because of the way Godspeed works. Since it's easy to rip it, it can be done really quick, especially with that speed advantage and inhuman precision to not get anything inefficient.

3. I can prove this is something he'd do in-character because Killua is all about using clever schemes to defeat far stronger enemies, has already used opponents and the scenery against him before, would think of taking cover against an AoE attack and has seen Gon, his friend and equal use the trick of using the ground twice before.

4. Extra point here: Using the rock as a cover would place something really close to him, making it impossible to teleport right next to him if it's held above his body, for example. After all, Killua is short, so teleporting herself onto his head would basically mean teleporting inside the rock, and teleporting nearby him would be teleporting into the rock, too. Teleporting just the weapon is possible, but Whirlwind would allow him to auto-dodge that with ease far superior to that one he had when dealing with the darts due to automated movement and FAR SUPERIOR SPEED which you all seem to be ignoring.

Yes she can

4. Speed is Equal though.

2. Cool Mileena shrugs it off before teleporting and hitting him with a Sai, which her mobility allows.

1. Withstanding=/=Being able to survive critical hits from beings vastly stronger

>Severely weakened by a rock

Aight, tell me more on how he's gonna lift up a million cubic meters of stone in-character to weaken her.

Am I seriously watching a guy try to argue that holding a ******* rock over your head counters teleportation?

Who's mans

Wot is going on here

Also Killua probably just points at Willing to Kill being in SBA and probably just rips out her heart to get it over with

That's a good way to bypass durs

He breaks his fingers trying to do that and in turn Mileena points to willing to kill being in SBA and bites off his frontal lobe.

Oof

That's ugh

Well heck

I guess he could dodge barely and maybe find a way to dispose of her that way

... Then again it's "can use", not that he starts in Godspeed, so he can easily amp himself to blitz if he survives the first TP

But Mileena for reasons above I guess

Myriadofmemes said:
He breaks his fingers trying to do that and in turn Mileena points to willing to kill being "Mortal Kombat in a nutshell" and bites off his frontal lobe.
FTFY

Myriadofmemes said:
He breaks his fingers trying to do that
Not how it works

Killua's heart trick kinda works by phasing... Or maybe it's just stabbing them with knife hands really fast, haven't watched the show in quite awhile.

But either way, if it's the former, she can't do squat with dura as it goes through her skin just fine and rips out her heart without any wound left behind

If the latter, he'll have a bit of trouble getting through AP but with a sharp hand, he should at least get a decent starting notch.

Oof

... But in that case why doesn't it leave behind a wound if he's outright stabbing them?

It does?

Maybe, I just remember Killua's dad can do the trick with absolutely no blood drawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back