• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes but we're being fair and it's not like it'll instaadd anyways

MrKingOfNegativity said:
6-1 in favor of Mileena.
Myself, Gar Schnee, DMUA, Myriad, Ed and Xta

VS

Mand
Boi wut? Look at the first actual message left on this thread

Changing my vote anyway for Mileena

The fight is actually taking place in the Wilderness of NGL

And should I restart this thread because it doesn't seem like anyone (besides Mand and moi) is thinking that Killua can outsmart Mileena and is going

Large AP gap FRA

Hagane no Saiyajin said:
And should I restart this thread because it doesn't seem like anyone (besides Mand and moi) is thinking that Killua can outsmart Mileena and is going
You disagreeing with the outcome is not a reason to restart a thread

Hagane no Saiyajin said:

Large AP gap FRA
We saw your reasoning and thought

Mileena teleporting and putting a knife in his head seems like a pretty good way to end the fight immedately and render his smarts oofed

Hardly has to do with sheer AP

If you had bias towards 1 or the other as opposed to both you shouldn't have made the thread

You do realize you ultimately gave me that idea right

Cob might have started it but you opened with Cole stomps

I think I'll reset the vote counter, this is a mess, there are some good reasons for either side to win, but no acknowledgement for both sides, this thread is simply in my opinion brains vs brawn, either side could win but it depends if one is able to out-do the other

But...

Shrug ds1
Meh

Hagane, that is not how that works, at all. You can't randomly reset the votes. Just argue yourself if you don't like what people think.

Male Child

If you do not

Exit this facility

I literally was arguing Killua heartsteals GG before I heard the other side of the equation

Adding more salt on the wound, Mileena FRA.

EDIT: For the OP, another reason people didn't like you is you're biased towards your fave character, aside that made meaningless match and you even don't know what SBA is.

Schnee One said:
Yes she can
4. Speed is Equal though.

2. Cool Mileena shrugs it off before teleporting and hitting him with a Sai, which her mobility allows.

1. Withstanding=/=Being able to survive critical hits from beings vastly stronger
Speed equalization does NOT equal speed obtained by speed amplifications.

how would she shrug off an attack that's like a human hitting a far stronger human with a sledgehammer

Except... it actually is equal to that, though. If he can withstand critical hits, he can survive them.

First off again Killua doesn't use his environment like that and has never done so in the history of ever

Secondly something with 9-A at best shouldn't do squat to a 8-B without feats to indicate as such, and guess what Killua lacks

Not to mention he won't have room to get a rock due to how ludicrously fast this fight ends. Either he gets a knife throught his head immedately via teleportation or he dodges and proceeds to beat her into the ground via amping.

Withstanding doesn't mean they'll be able to take a ton of them. And remember, sharp objects can make people comparable to each other be able to oneshot due to the beaute that is surface area

What is 9-A at best? Killua can make any object as tough as he is. He won't get a knife through his head if he uses Kanmaru.

And yeah, weapons in general can make people who are just as strong as each other one-shot each other and Killua carries a 20kg weapon.

He's not an Enhancer, he's an Emitter. Of course it's close, but nowhere near his specialty.

That requires he use it as opposed to commit die immedately, that's the whole point is Godspeed vs TP instakill. And Godspeed isn't something Killua always starts with due to energy costs

Not if they have a ton of surface area and aren't made for cutting. Unless, again, you have feats. And this is some serious out of character forkery.

Actually, he's a Transmuter, but yeah, it's close enough that his and Gon's Shu had about the same efficacy. He's 80% as strong as Gon if we go from that alone.

Wouldn't Killua be able to avoid one or two attacks and notice "Ok, if I don't go Kanmaru I'll die" and thus fight with it?

Uh, I have real life feats and I have Killua vs Bomber where it's stated/established that the Bomber is so ridiculously tougher than Killua that Killua can't damage him, yet Killua wins. And I'm pretty sure Killua used a tree alongside calling his foe's attention to a point as a way of camouflaging his attack, plus he's seen Gon fight that way, so it's not by any means otherworldly.

That implies that he'll dodge 1 or 2 attacks which teleport directly on his rear end and stabs him

>Real life

>We're talking about a series with a 9-C 12 year old

I'm gonna have to stop you right there

Does

Killua

Use

Rocks

To

Oneshot

Other

Opponents

He never does that. He gets crafty if need be, but this is teleport vs speed amp, he doesn't need to.

If Killua is said to be unable to damage someone, yet beats them anyways through damaging them, clearly the former statement isn't right.

He does use 20kg yo-yos to two-shot opponents. He says he wouldn't be able to damage them through normal means, so he uses an extremely heavy weapo to do so. The weapon closes the gap. It's why I used real life as an example: in real life, a weapon can close a massive gap, making a baseline 10-B like me be 9-C+~9-B with a sledgehammer and some armor.

...I don't think that's how it works

Using a weapon like a Yoyo has a certain kinetic energy

And they'd need some speed in order to get to 8-B+

The Yo-yo has feats. He's never used enhancer skills on a rock. Not to mention it's still extremely out of character anyways.

Mileena TPs on his face and stabs him more likely then not. If he happens to not get shanked he can beat her to death with Godspeed

Cease

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back