• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Killer Bee and Fourth Raikage vs Rojuro and Kensei

The two vizard captains vs everyone's favourite brothers!

Rules: Speed equalized, no prep time, in character.

R1: No bankai, Bee can use up to V2 form

R2: Bee can still only use up to V2, vizards can use bankai

Who wins?

In cqc killer bee and ay would have the advantage but the visards can fly and have superior long range since they both can use cero, kido, along with whip,wind blades, etc... that along with rojuro illusions and kenseis attacks that continuously hit for damage along as they are in contact with the target pluse hollow mask boosting it's power i feel it would over come their deffence. I know both killer bee and ay are faster than them but ( this is mostly conserning kensei) when he doea hit it would be for a lot of damage as for rojuro with his bankais reaction time would be faster them them so i can see some kind of combo happening here.

Over all i give it to the visards with high difficulty

Wow, someone actually responded on this. Awesome!

Btw I equalized speed since Kensei was at a disadvantage

Back