• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Luke Skywalker vs Kylo Ren

Shadowbokunohero

VS Battles
Content Moderator
  • Empire Strikes back Luke Skywalker
  • The Last Jedi Kylo Ren
  • Speeds Equalized
  • Battle takes place on Kamino
^_^ even if u think the answer is obvious we need more of Star wars Vs Star Wars Cross Era Fights, so spread the news and take over the wiki with Star wars threads mwa ahahahah

NGL, I think we should have Malgus Vs Vader right about now. I also made a Vader vs Talzin thread (Canon)

Anyway, on topic, voting for Luke low-diff. He comes across as better feat-wise to me. Losing to Rey isn't as impressive as being capable of giving Vader a decent fight

Luke Skywalker could potentially pull it off. He gave a decent fight to Darth Vader who far surpassed his peak from RoTS and at that time he was ''far'' superior to Ashoka Tano and according to Kylo Ren's profile he is somewhat scaled to her and Kannan from Rebels.

The Everlasting said:
BruceTheBatman said:
NGL, I think we should have Malgus Vs Vader right about now.
That fight is literally impossible to determine.
How so? There's plenty of differences between their fighting skills (Malgus actually at times resembles Anakin in his fighting form, likely sincei t's implied Malgus is a form 5 user with some of form 4, making him resemble Anakin. Likely intentional given Malgus is a Vader Expy), force abilities (Malgus having lightning, but IMO Vader has more impressive scaling for other abilities such as TK), and a few other things.

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
Luke Skywalker could potentially pull it off. He gave a decent fight to Darth Vader who far surpassed his peak from RoTS and at that time he was far superior to Ashoka Tano and according to his profile he is somewhat scaled to her and Kannan from Rebels.
Canon Vader honestly didn't surpass Anakin if you ask me (Anakin has better feats than Vader in canon tbh, but in Legends it's a bit foggy as some statements say Anakin > Vader and vice-versa. Not gonna argue the latter point however)

It would be interesting to pit Ahsoka and Luke up against eachother. The fight with Luke ended in his literal disarmament, but it also went on a little longer and had less dialogue between them and more action (this is especially true if you take the entire movie in real time, in which it was like 15-20 minutes).

Ahsoka likely would've gotten the same treatment after a little while longer, and it was becoming clear that Vader was holding back in both fights.

I think Luke would win with high diff personally

Js250476 said:
Let me guess cause of the whole different eras never comparing to each other thing?
I don't see why we can't. Their low tiers seem more impressive (Foundry Droids are > B1 (ROGER ROGER!) Droids, as I'm sure we can all agree), but I think there's much discussion to be had between characters of different eras

We have literally no idea how Malgus compares to Vader or vice-versa.

But at the moment this is derailing.

Back