• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kill La Kill Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wokistan said:
SpongeBob probably shouldn't have that 2-C tbh
I know. I'm just making fun of how silly the logic for his 2-C is. If we accept him having that 2-C then Ryuko should have a 5-B.

To be fair, two negatives don't make a positive. Aside from that if this is legit then I don't have any issues with it. But isn't blowing the planet up usually low 5-B rather than 5-B?

WeeklyBattles said:
BTW the calcs were accepted so the profiles can be updated after this
Weekly I'll make a deal. You upgrade all of the pages with your revisions.

Then I'll ad 5-B at the end :)

Calcless planet explosion is 5-B, unless the story somehow expresses that GBE isn't broken and the chunks would eventually congeal or something.

I have seen calced planet busts go anywhere from 5-C to Low 4-C.

@Weekly That wasn't agreed upon. Him being 2-C in the first place was :)

Or you remove it and take the backlash. Or make a CRT. I'm lazy

Tbh I also side with Wok on the Spongebob matter.

@Ant All the calcs have been approved basically we're just half-jokingly debating about Ryuko getting a 5-B section for the Cocoon Genesis Sphere for the same reasoning that Spongebob has a 2-C section for the Magic Book

Okay. I suppose that you should carry out the revisions then.

If SpongeBob still has 2-C then there is no reason not to give 5-B here. Weekly doesn't want to make a thread removing it for SpongeBob so I'm asking to add it here OvO

If you want to argue against it just say that it's rather silly to give SpongeBob such a rating just because he had very, very brief possession of this item which even while he had it never knew how to use its full capabilities nor would ever do so in character.

There is the multiplier stuff, but we are waiting for Weekly to find the statement I asked for (unless he changed his mind about that)

Okay. It seems like you can manage this thread without me then. Please remember to close it when it is finished.

KobsterHope07 said:
Is the revision over. Have there been no change as far that I can see.
Weekly said he's going to do it later.

WeeklyBattles said:
It's from that feat multiplied by 999 as there is a COVERs monster later in the series who is stated to have 999x the power of a normal COVER which scales to the feat in question feat
The MK 2 Elite 4 tanked this explosion at its epicenter, COVERs can fight them on even footing
@Kalt it seem that because of this^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back