• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kill La Kill Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of curiosity why are these characters 7-A+? From what I remember it's something having to do with lots of chain scaling but I've been told by several users that regardless of how much Chain Scaling is involved that the + sign is only reserved for calculations that are that high. A few verses that come to mind are Fairy Tail and the High 6-C's ( Being 550 Gigatons, and with chain scaling they weren't allowed to gain the +, The old One Piece High 8-C's, the original calc was close to being High 8-C+ and had a lot of chain scaling but was also rejected. ) from what I'm gathering these characters are scaling above a baseline 7-A feat. I'd understand if the feat was already close to 7-A+ but it's on the lower end of normal 7-A, wouldn't At Least 7-A,liekly far higher make more sense? Unless there's stated multipliers of course. I'm wondering what makes this any different? I'm not looking to downgrade anything but from what I've been told the + sign isn't allowed regardless of how much one shotting and chain scaling is involved. If what I've been told is correct then they should all be adjusted accordingly.

Edit: Also I noticed a few things about the 7-A calc itself. The calc hasn't even been accepted by the calc members and hasn't been evaluated either. Also for explosions like this isn't the Inverse Square Law usually taken into consideration unless they were at the epicenter of the explosion? https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Reppuzan/Lina_Shields_-_Kill_la_Kill:_Dome_Blows_Up

The 7-A+s were supposed to be upgraded to High 6-C a while ago actually, the discussion just never went anywhere

Also, the characters who scale to said feat tanked it at its epicenter, which removed the need for inverse square law

The feat also WAS evaluated originally, but the person who calced it deleted the original blog along with the comments in it, the one you're looking at is the re-upload ed calc

High 6-C? Is it from the same calculation or another feat? Either way it seems like a pretty important discussion, you should make a new thread for that or bring it up again.

WeeklyBattles said:
The feat also WAS evaluated originally, but the person who calced it deleted the original blog along with the comments in it, the one you're looking at is the re-upload ed calc

Yeah I was told that by another Admin, that would have been nice to know beforehand. :p

It's from that feat multiplied by 999 as there is a COVERs monster later in the series who is stated to have 999x the power of a normal COVER which scales to the feat in question feat

The MK 2 Elite 4 tanked this explosion at its epicenter, COVERs can fight them on even footing

WeeklyBattles said:
The 7-A+s were supposed to be upgraded to High 6-C a while ago actually, the discussion just never went anywhere
Is there an exact number?

@Schnee 103 gigatons, scaling exclusively to the top dogs (base ragyo, satsuki, ryuko, Mk 3 elite 4)

Yes, pre junketsu would be everything leading up to Ragyo forcing Ryuko to wear junketsu and then post wouls be junketsu + senketsu

Not so much a recalced ass it is a canon multiplier using that calc as a basis

And no, it's not calc stacking

I think Weekly makes sense but I'm overall neutral

Well while im doing this, may as well add some other stuff i find

• Takaharu Fukuroda should have Danmaku via this
  • Satsuki, Ryuko, Nui, and Ragyo should have Willpower Manipulation from their ability to generate force through sheer willpower

Notably, the key for her desynchronized form. Not her base form, her desynchronized form, that being the form she used to take on the 2-Stars in the first few episodes of the series, where she was just wearing senketsu as a uniform rather than fighting with him as one.

Also, Ryuko should get smoke manipulation seeing as she's able to actively vent steam from Senketsu as a smokescreen

Also, another testament to Satsuki's willpower that im surprised isnt on her page, she was able to dominate Junketsu, a kamui made 100% of life fibers, and make it bend to her will when any normal person would be turned into a mindless rampaging monster when wearing even 50% life fibers.

Senketsu should have enhanced senses, he was able to sense when Ryuko's opponents are more powerful than her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back