• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kill La Kill Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which I debunked above.

We were waiting for you to bring further evidence in favor of that point

Debunked how exactly? Theyre stated directly in the show to be 999x stronger and its consistently shown and stated throughout the show that Life Fibers grow in power proportional to the amount of people they absorb

I explained it above.

And I said that I want to see the "power increases proportionally with the amount of people absorbed" statement before upgrading them to High 6-C.

Sure, gimme a few minutes and i'll post them

Though as context, things like the Primordial Life Fiber went from an immobile object to Planet level by absorbing all of humanity

Ryuko also went from being stomped by Nui to stomping Nui after she absorbed the blood of two other people

It has no tier because its an immobile, dormant object that cant move or attack

It absorbs one person and it goes from being 10-C to 7-A

It absorbs all of humanity and it goes from 10-C to 5-B

WeeklyBattles said:
None of those statements says that the increase is directly proportional to the number of humans.

If we are going to accept a multiplier, we at least need a statement of "2 humans make a Life Fiber twice as strong as a single human does".

Not only "They get stronger"

I'll revert them to 7-A for the time being. If the multiplier is proven to be legitimate i'll make them High 6-C again.

Edit: Actually i think i'll wait to avoid making a mess, given that rollbacking would also null the other edits

"Tearing is also included in this category, but it is a unreliable method of calculating overall lifting ability a vast majority of the time. This is because the force used in a tearing motion is much lower than a lift, as a tearing motion uses much fewer muscle groups and is an awkward application of force compared to other movements."

Is Gamagoori's tear good enough for Class G?

Wait so does that mean tearing strength is actually lower than lifting strength?

like lifting strength will always be more powerful than tearing strength?

I think it depends on the material. Different things have different shear strengths.

>Rewatches Episode 23

>Was somehow previously oblivious to Post Junketsu Ryuko busting a hole in the Primordial Life Fiber and cutting its core in half

>Was somehow oblivious to Junketsu Ryuko being stated to have the power to destroy the SS Naked Sol

...Well then...High 6-C gets bumped up to 6-B

I guess that works as well lol.

What about the Elite 4 though? Post Junketsu Ryuko stomps them, right?

The base elite four have no idea what consistency is lol

Plus she blatantly puller her punches and they even acknowledged that if she hit them full force they would have been killed

Does Satsuki scale to 6B?

I'm not 100% on her scaling as I don't think she has anything backing it

Satsuki would scale slightly below it, she did demonstrate power comparable to Ryuko's as well as being able to tank a full force kick from Ragyo which oneshot her previously, and Junketsu is infused with both Ryuko's and Senketsu's power

Woah she did? I don't remember that.

I remember when he got stabbed but I thought that was by Nui? Unless those are two completely separate times

I honestly thought he died there I was really upset

He got stabbed while he was power nulled by the Absolute Submission Field and even then he acknowledged that it was just a small wound

So the new scaling chain is that they are all more or less equal?

Because it obviously can't be Elite 4 = Ragyo >>> Ryuko = Satsuki >>> Elite 4

Nah, Ragyo is still superior, it took the elite 4 and satsuki all working together just to be able to fight on even grounds in order to hold her off so Ryuko could kill the Primordial Life Fiber

Ye but if they fought her as a team they are still near her level.

Kinda like how we scale the EoG party of an RPG as weaker but still comparable to a final boss even if no one fights it 1 vs 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back