• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kill La Kill Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
WeeklyBattles said:
@Rin Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh

Also Kill La Kill is all on Crunchyroll for free you didnt have to download it

My wifi is really bad so I actually can't stream anime or anything without having to let it buffer for a long time. :p I have satellite wifi unfortunately so downloading it is pretty much the best option for me.

Okay so if all these calcs are agreed upon I'm fine with Weekly's suggested revisions.

Also I hate to do it to ya Weekly but I'm gonna have to bring up 5-B ovo

She does?

And 999 people powering the COVER instead of one =/= 999 times stronger.

X+999*Y =/= (X+Y)*999.

In this case X is the COVER and Y a person

No, one person + a COVER = Mountain level.

To get 999 times stronger you'd need 999 people and 999 COVERs fused into one.

No, my guy, One Person = One Mountain level COVER. This is directly stated as to how the COVERs work in the show. They are both stated and shown to get stronger by absorbing more and stronger people. The Primordial Life Fiber was stated to work this way as well.

Yes, they get stronger, i'm not denying that, but that doesn't prove your point.

A KLK human is not 7-A. A KLK human fused with a COVER is 7-A. That was my point

Referring to my example above, X+999Y is already > X+Y.

If there is a statement of their power increasing linearly, sure, i'll approve it, but if they simply get stronger, that's not enough for High 6-C.

@Kalt COVERs arent inherrently 7-A either, that is what i am saying. They are only 7-A when they have absorbed a human, with absorbing more humans being directly stated as increasing their power proportionally, to the point where the Primordial Life Fiber went from a stationary object unable to fight to Country level by absorbing several thousand humans.

Ok, can I see the statement of the increase being proportional?

If you have that, i'm fully supporting the upgrade

Ryuko absorbed Absolute Domination in episode 24 of course. Which she used to force all the Life Fibers to leave the planet. However she could have also commanded the Cocoon Sphere Genesis to blow up the Earth, just like Ragyo was about to. So why not have "High 6-A, potentially 5-B via Absolute Domination"?

Now if you were to say "Well Ryuko would never use Absolute Domination to do that, it's not really combat applicable and she eventually lost the ability" then why does SpongeBob still have a "2-C" just because he very very briefly had one of the magical pages? He also lost the page and would never use the page for that. It's also not combat applicable since he'd kill himself using its 2-C capabilities and he doesn't even know how to use the page for 2-C purposes.

Yes this is a semi shitpost ovo

SpongeBob probably shouldn't have that 2-C tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back