• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kid Icarus Revisions (but mostly Pit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so should we start with a MFTL+ upgrade?

They're already Massively FTL+, was just answering the concerns about this calc. It was more so the powers and abilities for Pit this thread was focused on. The list of accepted ones as seen above I think was this.

Durability Negation, Darkness Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation, Plant Manipulation, Absorption, Electricity Manipulation, Space-Time Manipulation, Air Manipulation, Regenerationn Nullification, Ice Manipulation, Water Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Limited Reactive Movement, Pain Manipulation, and Can fire needles and bazz saw like projectiles.

Okay. The new powers can probably be applied then.

We still have to decide whether the characters should be upgraded from the pocket universe feats though.

I still feel like Pit having Soul Manipulation is to be worth looking at. To reiterate, it's revealed that Hades uses the souls of the deaths between the war of the Forces of Nature, Underworld Army, and Palutena's Army. But, it was also stated that it takes more than simply one soul to create a single monster. That can be assumed that these monsters are composed possibly dozens of souls, especially the bigger, and stronger ones. Pit regularly destroys these monsters without a sweat.

Also, don't forget the rest of the Resistances, bar from the Resistance to Physics Manipulation/Spatial Manipulation, but there were mixed views on which it was. But the other resistances seemed to be completely fine, as opposed to that singular one.

Which means these can be added too:

Resistance to Cold Manipulation, Resistance to Ice Manipulation, Resistance to Poison, Resistance to Durability Negation, Resistance to Soul Manipulation, Resistance to Paralysis, Resistance to Petrification, Resistance to Body Control, Resistance to Status Effect Enducement, Resistance to Lifeforce Manipulation, and Resistance to Transmutation.

Also, Dark Dragon, you missed a few other accepted hax. These should also be allowed:

Summoning, Size Manipulation, Explosion Manipulation, Resurrection, Body Control, Damage Reduction, and Danmaku.

These are also a result of some of Pit's powers and items.

As for what I think for the star feats, I'm sure they are, again, actual stars. The only reason that they look the way they do is that they are hindered by the resolution and hardware of the 3DS, stated by Sakurai himself. That's also precisely why he doesn't consider making a sequel, nor making a Switch port (sadly), because the graphics and resolution would have to be upgraded to match the Switch.

I would appreciate input from the other staff members here.

You can start with asking Dark649, Dragonmasterxyz, and DarkDragonMedeus to comment here again via their message walls.

If that does not work out, here are some other staff members that you can select from to ask to give input when there are not enough knowledgeable members available:

Ryukama

SomebodyData

Darkanine

Reppuzan

Celestial Pegasus

Soldier Blue

Monarch Laciel

Kaltias

Assaltwaffle

Saikou The Lewd King

Kepekley23

Antoniofer

Gemmysaur

PaChi2

Ultima Reality

AKM Sama

Dargoo Faust

MrKingOfNegativity

Theglassman12

Wokistan

We already knew it was a different dimension. Hades can shake the dimension as shown when he starts to...do his business to get Pit out the natural way when he Initally swallows him, so he can clearly affect the whole dimension.

@Dark649

So what do you think that we should do?

I'm not sure about some abilities, if a monster has a body it doesn't mean a char. has Soul Manipulation by defeating an opponent with soul/souls inside or a lot of other char. would be given that ability.

I think he has it not because the monster has a body, but that body was created VIA a soul. Meaning at the end of the day, it's still a soul, just molded to another look and form.

But if it's not acceptable, that's fine. I just personally believe it is.

Due to the way we currently treat pocket realm feats this would just be straight up 4-A if accepted. I'm also iffy on giving Pit Soul Manipulation for killing Underworld monsters since while Hades does use souls to make them he also clearly gives them physical bodies too.

I think most of the proposed abilities were accepted, we just need more solid input about the potential tier 4 stuff.

Yeah, the only thing that wasn't accepted or still undecided is Resistance to Physics Manipulation/Spatial Manipulation via Pit surviving in the Chaos Vortex, a world without the laws of our own.

But more importantly, we do need more input on this 4-A feat.

You should ask Dragonmasterxyz and DarkDragonMedeus to comment here again via their message walls.

You can tell them that I would appreciate the help.

The innards is Hades, dubbed Hades Belly, is a separate dimension from Hades himself. However, within this dimension there are dozens of dozens of stars within that dimension. His heart, named Hades Heart, also seems to have dozens of stars within it too.

Anyways, after these hearts are killed with moderate difficulty (they kept running from Pit), they explode, taking the ENTIRE DIMENSION, stars included, with it. Pit, of course, is completely fine. But so is Hades.

I do see a starry sky inside Hades' belly yes. But I'm still iffy about scaling his 4-A feat to anyone other than Dyntos or the Great Sacred Treasure. Him getting distracted by Medusa might be PIS, and I suppose the Great Sacred Treasure doesn't go all out against Pit during Dyntos' trial. As for destroying underworld armies made of souls, the term for that would be Non-Physical Interaction.

Well, Hades Heart destroyed the entire dimension, something that Pit fought. He only seemed to be inconvenienced by how much it was running away, and not it's actual strength. Coupled with the fact that he tanked the explosion, I think that cements him.

Also, again, Hades Heart seems to incorporate stars into its body. Like dozens upon dozens of them.

Lightning Chariot pierced it too.

Hmm, I suppose that seems fine. DragonMaster's list also looks good to me.

The list looks good to me also. Although I do wanna point out that Pit (Without the 3 Sacred Treasures or Great Sacred Treasure) could briefly stagger and cause minor pain to the same casual Hades that violently shook his dimension, so we could maybe scale the likes of Pit, Palutena, and everyone else relevant who's weaker than Hades to that casual shaking feat or something.

Looks great.

Wouldn't solid 4-A go to Medusa, too? Since required the TST to beat her.

Imo, Solid 4-A goes to:

- Dyntos - Hades - Medusa - GST Pit - TST Pit - GST

6-C, possibly 4-A would go to:

- Pit - Palutena - Dark Pit - Viridi - Pandora - Pyrrhon - Hewdraw - Thanatos - Phosphora - Cragalanch - Arlon - Magnus - Chaos Kin - Fighter - Dark Lord Gaol - Lunar Sanctum - Chariot Master

Still would've preferred Solid 4-A KI, but beggars cannot be choosers. Thanks for the input, and taking the time to listen to our reasoning.

Dust Collector said:
The list looks good to me also. Although I do wanna point out that Pit (Without the 3 Sacred Treasures or Great Sacred Treasure) could briefly stagger and cause minor pain to the same casual Hades that violently shook his dimension, so we could maybe scale the likes of Pit, Palutena, and everyone else relevant who's weaker than Hades to that casual shaking feat or something.
Well, I think that could more or less got from "possibl" to "likely". But I don't mind either or. I'll let the majority decide that much. We also need to write a justification on Hades' Profile and then this feat of shaking the realm should be listed as well.

So how about this?

Multi-Solar System level (Created and maintains a dimension with multiple stars and was able to violently shake said dimension as well)

Of course we would link said dimension as well.

I think "likely 4-A" is fine for most of the cast, but I'm not too fussed either way, and yeah that justification for Hades tier looks good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back