• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kid Icarus Revisions (but mostly Pit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Pyrrhon feat had mixed reception, there were users that fully agreed with it and others that did not.

Yeah, it was fairly mixed. ArbitaryNumbers recreated the calc on the same post, using Texas as the size of the Aurum Islands, and still got Small Planet level.

I think the biggest problem was that people thought that the whole "other side of the galaxy" line meant that Pyron was pushing it at FTL speeds and thus not KE applicable, although iirc the Japanese version just has Palutena and Viridi saying that they hope he's gonna push it into far space.

I've also heard that apparently Hades pocket dimension (His innards) has stars inside of it, which could be something of note since the dimension is very clearly bigger than Hades body even without factoring the possibility of stars in there and is noted to be another dimension by Pit in the Japanese version (I think the English version just calls it Hades belly or something). I'll have to look into that more however.

Japanese says it's gonna push it far into space. English says it's gonna push it to the other side of the galaxy.

Hades pocket dimension having stars is not something I remember, but I do distictinctly remember it being an entirely seperate plane from Hades himself. I'll have to look into it again, both dubbed and subbed. However, Dyntos created another space (with stars and such) when he made Pit fight The Phoenix again.

The calc didn't even use Kinetic energy actually. The main concern was that most of us didn't think space stations had GBE; though comparing the diameter to Australia was a reasonable lowball. Don't remember any pocket reality creations feats, but rather those "Realms" were their natural habitat.

Dyntos recreated the realms. Pit had already fought all of the enemies that Dyntos had created before, and I believe he outright said this. The feat I'm talking about in particular, is where Dyntos created a realm with stars to recreate the fight with the Space Kraken.

In that case, Dyntos feat might be legit, but still unsure about Hades.

Some of them were accepted, but others were rejected and/or iffy; see above.

Sorry, meant to do this earlier, busy.

Anyways, the accepted hax for Base Pit:

Durability Negation, Darkness Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation, Plant Manipulation, Absorption, Electricity Manipulation, Space-Time Manipulation, Air Manipulation, Regenerationn Nullification, Ice Manipulation, Water Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Limited Reactive Movement, Pain Manipulation, and Can fire needles and bazz saw like projectiles.

The iffy hax is:

Acasuality, which has been decided to be either Resistance to Physics Manipulation, or Reistance to Spatial Manipulation. Causality Manipulation is Power Modification or Healing. And lastly, Soul Manipulation.

Personally, I believe it's Resistance to Physics Manipulation for the Chaos Vortex feats, and Healing for Pisces Heal. Or maybe even Damage Negation. As for the Soul Manipulation, Hades turns the souls from the people who have died in the war between Gods into his minions. Pit regularly destroys these monsters.

Nobody seemed to have a problem with the rest of the resistances, so I'm gonna assume they're okay.

Also, I missed a few more pieces of hax for Base Pit.

Damage Reduction with Ares Armor, which is stated to reduce damage.

"The Silver Armor halves the damage to the wearer from enemy attacks."

Danmaku with Pit's Special Attacks. (Each special attack involves a flurry of some type of attack. I.E Bows unleash a barrage of arrows from the sky.)

Invulnerability via Brief Invincibility.

"Completely protect yourself from enemy attacks."

Fourth Wall Breaking, since Pit can actually shoot the credits at the end of KI: U.

Also, "Can convert damage into power with Libra Sponge" should be Statistics Amplification. Same with Death Manipulation, that should be One Hit Kill.

Pit also has several feats of him knocking/pushing boulders throughout the game, so I'd say that's at least SuperHuman.

Now, for 3ST Pit.

All previous abilities, 'Unlimited Flight.

And finally, GST Pit.

All previous abilities, Psuedo-Black Holes, as some of charged shots pull you in towards it, but thus might just be Gravity Manipulation again.

Sorta disappointed with no tier change, but this new bundle of hax is a good enough substitute.

also the stars inside of Hades are shown in the ending scene when Dark Pit rescues Pit (also Hades's Heart presumably has star like figures on it)

It should presumably scale since Pit was able to tank an explosion from Hades's Heart that was strong enough to blow a hole through the dimension to outside of it

Oh, I see them. Shouldn't that chalk them up to 4-C or High 4-C? There's multiple stars in that dimension. I counted around 3-5 in the first 20 seconds or so.

I think I saw somewhere that it wasn't listed as Tier 4 because the stars weren't that big. But isn't that just the resolution and size of the console's screen? Sakurai did say that the 3DS couldn't handle all of KI:U.

Likely. It is still a star, and tanking the explosion that destroyed that space, with the contents, and killing the being that caused it should be enough.

Don't know, somewhat new here.

It seems like Dark649 doesn't accept this.

The stars were considered as smaller than the regular ones in a past thread, the verse has mostly tier 6 feats and possibly one for tier 5.

Also the wiki considers this system, which last part seems strange to me so i may later want to discuss it with the other stuff:

Creating a star = 4-C.

Creating many stars = High 4-C.

Creating a dimension with a star = At least High 4-C.

Creating a dimension with many starts = 4-A.

@Dark649

Yes. I am also very uncertain about our standards in this regard.

I think that we may have an explanation page somewhere, but I cannot recall the title.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back