• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggesting that simply because something isn't on on a profile so it shouldn't be used isn't a good idea especially when I have proof of this and have made a crt for it. If oozaru was never used then his previous fights against yang and others should be removed or reopened. And it was brought up and someone started that even though he has it he would probably stomp yang if it where used.

Question is oozaru was used would that even be smart for goku to use it seeing as he is only higher with oozaru in his high 8c form and this is his 8a form who is stronger.

Blue, your reasoning only counts powers that weren't added on his profile.

The only thing that could make him have a chance is transmutation, that I don't even know how he activates it, the link you showed me is literally a ring time challenge, that doesn't help

I did. Counter the fra arguments and why would goku use a lesser power to defeat sonic if he is already above it and he needs a full moon to do so and unless it was stated in the OP I don't see why he would use it here.

The powers will be added because I have provided evidence for why he has them. You asked how it works and I showed you and provided a page to it's description click on it and it will tell you.

You linked another wiki in your CRT and even bfore you mad said CRt you linked the same thing blue and also that really not immportant to state weather its a full moon really in the OP and also . i never said he needs it i just said that its just another reason why he would win

Firestrike155 said:
You linked another wiki in your CRT and even bfore you mad said CRt you linked the same thing blue and also that really not immportant to state weather its a full moon really in the OP and also . i never said he needs it i just said that its just another reason why he would wi
Yeah I know I link the same thing that's where I got the information from. Also feel free to give me some advice on how to make a crt thread as this is my first one.

Second how is it another reason for him winning when he is stronger than that form.

CursedGentleman said:
Besides, color powers are also listed under transformations, therefore, are not part of common classic sonic
Dude them being listed under transformations doesn't mean that they aren't apart of common classic sonic as he can uses the boost like modern sonic despite it not being in the classic games.

Why are we requesting it when sonic has abilities that haven't been added to his profile yet. If the moves get accepted then we will have to either open this back up or remove it.

O ok but it should have been brought up it his other fights as well especially against luffy and yang considering he is stronger than both of them but it wasn't used. And why doesn't it say higher with oozaru in his 8a form

Goku can't go Oozaru here.

@blue the reason we have CRTs is so you can't make up whatever you want. A CRT means nothing unless it gets approved. If it is approved, then feel free to request a rematch. I beleive with that the grace period starts, as my vote and Errorsans' have yet to be added, and they make the vote count 9-2, giving the required 7 point victory

I still think we should wait into the color powers get added before trying to vote. And goku hard uses the nimbus cloud to fight and only used it to catch tambourine who can also fly and goku doesn't abuse range in combat like suggested.

These points should've been made in both yang and luffy fights against him but weren't. And seeing how me and scept, gyro have countered this arguements the votes really aren't even accurate reasons for why goku wins.

Nimbus cloud he has only used twice in combat one was to fight a character who could fly not to abuse range second was to get back on the tournament and sonic can still reach goku via rocket shoes. So he want use the nimbus cloud most likely in this fight and not in the way above also the power pole can be transmuted if it does get close to Sonic or rip apart with indigo asteroid or sonic could spin dash up it/ run up it to catch and transmute goku.

Well, it doesn't matter anyway what you think ^ ^. It has enough votes. One day from now it can be added (Cuz grace period)

Chartate101 said:
Well, it doesn't matter anyway what you think. It has enough votes. One day from now it can be added (Cuz grace period)
Well that's rude seeing as I have countered and gave reason for why sonic wins. And honestly if the votes are based on fra eltham in all honesty they shouldn't even can't because they were countered and also why didn't y'all bring these points up in his fights against both yang and luffy.

It would have help a lot against yang to seeing as he could just abuse his range despite not doing so in chatacter.

Blueblur24 said:
also why didn't y'all bring these points up in his fights against both yang and luffy.

It would have help a lot against yang to seeing as he could just abuse his range despite not doing so in chatacter.
Because no one remembered that, seriously, is simple as that, the same way that people downplay some and wank others, some just forget said abilities, and I am not commenting about people, just saying this

So then those battles should be removed or opened again. Also samething can be said with Sonics colors powers just because they aren't on his profile doesn't mean he can't use them here it just means people didn't know about them or just forgot about it. And I find it hard to believe y'all just forgot about it there when some of the members here also commented on those to buy know it gets remembered here.

O and clearly what I think does matter or else no one would have replied to it and just ignored it so great job making yourself look like a jerk there.

unless the OP says otherwise, the votes count. If ArgentenianDeadpool says the vote doesn't count, then it doesn't. Until then they do, it counts.

I am not saying my way or the high way what I am saying is we have already provided reason why goku doesn't so what was stated above and how sonic wins. I mean if what was stated above is true than redo his fights against both yang and luffy. Sonic beats goku via versatility.

And people keep saying fra despite the reasoning above being debunk.

Well the color abilities, invincibility, and time break are getting added to classic sonic soon so they can be used in this battle.

Versatility doesn't mean jack shit when he's fighting someone with more combat experience, higher AP, and better training.

A yes it does and when goku has no answer to transmutation, being rip apart, or time break. Hi ap isn't big enough to make much of a difference other then knocking sonic back and sonic has sheilds to help him absorb some of the impact and invincibility or time break to dodge gokus attacks. Experience is about equal considering their age. I will give you goku having better training though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back