• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Show me where he has used the flying nimbus in combat and goku doesn't spam kamehamehas in this form as stated above.

Also I put a link in the paragraph above that I wrote with all classic Sonics abilities that he could use and a video of him using time break. Time break will help him because it gives him better reaction time.

Pretty sure Goku doesn't use his flying nimbus in combat. If you claim he does then I'd like to see a scan. Otherwise Sonic takes this FRA

GyroNutz said:
Pretty sure Goku doesn't use his flying nimbus in combat. If you claim he does then I'd like to see a scan. Otherwise Sonic takes this FRA
He does use it in combat. He used it to get back to the tournament when being thrown out, he used it when he fought tambourine, and even without it, he can just use the power pole to get to high ground.

Obi-WanKenobi zpsbeabb7be
I have the high ground!!!!!!

Sonic could just use the indigo asteroid to completely rip the power pole and goku apart and use time break to react to the power poles attacks. And he could also just dodge the power pole and run up it or spin dash up it to reach goku and use his transmutation.

O and sonic can use the rocket shoes as well to catch goku and speed shoes to increase his speed to catch goku.

O and goku doesn't use the nimbus cloud to abuse range or fire key blasts as he only used it to reach or counter tambourines own flight and seeing sonic want start flying in less he has to the nimbus cloud want really be even used in this flight. And also power pole extend can be counter by sonic dodging it and running up the pole or spindashing up the pole to catch and transmute goku.

@Blueblur the transmutation doesn't work on people as strong, if not stronger than sonic. And you do know that Goku has always been someone to abuse his opponent's weakness right? As well as the fact that he uses the nimbus cloud a lot in the series. I can also say the same thing about Goku dodging sonic's attacks with afterimages.

Yes it does it's a durability negating hax meaning him being stronger want matter and less goku has resisted transmutation before. Yes he does use the nimbus cloud a lot in the serious but not in the way suggested above also. O and I know goku could dodge sonic's attacks to I was just saying could always just run up the pole to transmute goku.

Which again, isn't good transmutation. Besides do you have any proof that he starts with it right away?

How is that not good transmutation what exactly is good or bad transmutation. He turns goku into a ring then collects him that's pretty good transmutation right there. Does goku resist transmutation no so it will work on him despite him being stronger. Sonic isn't a dumb fighter and will use it on goku but he want start right away with it.

Unless you have proof that he can use the transmutation right off the bat, it's not gonna be a factor when he's going to get thrown around by Goku, who's stronger.

Actually it will be a factor just because he doesn't use it of the bat doesn't mean he want use it sonic isn't dumb once he sees goku is stronger he will use it.

O and he has other abilities to help him out the fight as well like the indigo asteroid and forcefeids to help him out as well and goku being a close range fighter gets close to sonic and the indigo asteroid he gets rip apart.

Wait goku doesn't the nimbus cloud like y'all said. Also sonic has the versatility here and could bypass boku durability. Goku's a close range fighter so he is in range to get transmuted.

The only reasons above are goku uses nimbus cloud which he only used to face another character who was flying not only that but sonic himself can fly via rocket shoes, power pole which can be transmuted or suck in to sonic and rip apart via indigo asteroid or sonic can just spin dash up it/ run up it to reach goku. Which me and sceptilspy have countered with our own arguments. Yes goku has better hand to hand but has no way around getting transmuted or hit with indigo asteroid.

Not really as their difference in ap isn't enough. It knock sonic back but once that happens sonic will transmute him are use his other abilities. Goku gets him in strength but sonic counters that with his powers such as forcefeilds, indigo asteroid, transmutation, etc.

To be honest if these are the reasons goku beats sonic than he should have beaten yang to.

O and before people start saying their different characters so that doesn't matter goku had the versatility there and strength advantage there but loss.

Here he only has a strength advantage and that's pretty much it.

One yes classic sonic does have indigo asteroid I posted a link to that above in a previous post. If you want I can post it again.

Also he activate ring time the same way it does in the game it acts more like a forcefield if goku gets to close he will be turned into a ring.

I will post it in a bit to show.

Blueblur24 said:
One yes classic sonic does have indigo asteroid I posted a link to that above in a previous post. If you want I can post it again.
Also he activate ring time the same way it does in the game it acts more like a forcefield if goku gets to close he will be turned into a ring.

I will post it in a bit to show.
Indigo asteroid and the other powers are still listed under another key, so if you want the classic sonic to have these abilities, you will need to make a content revision to that, until then, he won't have these abilities on his key and won't be applicable in this battle

Blueblur24 said:
And here is link to classic lc sonic having indigo asteroid Classic sonic's abilities look under powers and abilities last paragraph.
I checked that, but still, we go with the VS battle wiki page, if you want changes resolving that, make a content revision and call some of the knowledgeable members of Sonic, until then, we will use the VSbattle wiki page and these powers will not be used in this battle

I know I just asked dark649 if he could add them to the profiles. They should be still aloud in this fight because classic sonic does still have them if not then we should wait into they are added to avoid having to reopen this again. Oozaru isn't aloud as that would make this a stomp.

I was going of off the reason for why it wasn't used in the yang fight and in all of goku's 8a fights it is never used so it should be the same here.

If they are listed as abilities he has they should be still used however I am willing to make a crt to get that taking care of until then we should put this on hold to avoid having to open it again later when they are added.

No it was brought up but denied do to being a stomp and goku only lost the tail at the end of the series so he still has it and that was kid goku not teen goku as he is the only 8a goku.

again i'm looking through all of his matches and fine it was brought up about two times really and no one flat out said it was deined. due tio it being a stomp if it was allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back