• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really but does he start off with transmutation and again time break isn't help here at al as it slows him down as well.Also goku at this point is much more experinced then Sonic having passed at least three sagas so it safe to say he'll have the edge there.

A yes I did multiple times to be frank and i only listed his abilities once or maybe twice to show you what he can do then i explained how he uses them.

He well use transmutation on goku once he sees goku is stronger then him again sonic isn't foolish and knows how to use his abilities. Time break does help give him better reaction speed. They're about equal with goku having the edge but not by much.

It's not just brute force, but also, that Goku is a much better fighter, has much better range, has flight advantage, and can fly swat Sonic with the Power Pole. Also, Sonic can only glide on motionless rails, Goku's going to be swinging it too fast for Sonic to stay one.

Goku doesn't abuse range so that doesn't help sonic has flight as well via rocket shows and sonic can stay on dude the speed is equalized and can increase his speed to reach goku even quicker. And sonic can always transmute the stick once it gets close to sonic. O and seeing how this is kid goku their experience is about the same. With what you stated above darkdragon goku should've beat both yang and luffy with that reasoning right there because they wouldn't be able to counter that like sonic can and goku us stronger than yang and luffy. And luffy is weaker than sonic in his 8-A form.

Sonic can't transmute the Power Pole, like seriously, by that logic, Monster Carrot would have transmuted the Power Pole, but he didn't. And Goku launched him all the way to the Moon. Rocket shoes are limited, it doesn't reach the same height as the Nimbus cloud, nor can Sonic jump that high. And actually, this version of Goku leads with Power Pole. Yes speed is equalized, but that's why Sonic can glide on it, Sonic can only grind on rails a lot slower than himself. Even rails slightly slower than Sonic have shook him off easily.

Is the pole resistant to transmutation of not it gets transmuted like everything else. Monster carrot not doing it doesn't have anything to do with sonic not doing it. We don't know how high they can go rocket shows that is. Sonic doesn't glide on rails either. Sonic could all ways run up the power pole and sonic has a homing attack to catch goku to.

And again goku want fight like this as he doesn't abuse his range and hardly uses the nimbus cloud in fights only using it to combat a character who could fly and was already flying.

Also, doesn't Time-Break slow down time for both goku AND Sonic?

If that's the case, it's next to useless, since it just gives Sonic slightly better reactions.

Theglassman12 said:
@Blue Monster Carrot did touch the pole, and nothing happened to it.
Monster carrot can only transmute living things with a touch not a pole. Sonic on the other hand can, robots aren't living things.

changing vote to inconclusive, both to speed this up and because both blueblur24 and the others bring up legit arguments and it all depends on whether goku uses the nimbus in battle, which I'm still reluctant to think he does.

That's the thing goku doesn't use his nimbus and combat like suggested above. He used only because tambourine could fly and that's pretty much it.

Not only that he didn't even use it that effectively and diffintly didn't use it for a range advantage.

And even when he used it he stood there and let tambourine destroy it when he could have just moved out the way.

1) If Goul's power Pole gets transmutated, Goku's fighting style will defenatly be more defensive, and rely on ki blasts to attack Sonic, know ng that he himslef could get transmutated;

2) For the same reason I pointed above and for the fact that Goku would notice that Sonic has more mobility than hio, he would use the flying Nimbus.

DMB 1 said:
1) If Goul's power Pole gets transmutated, Goku's fighting style will defenatly be more defensive, and rely on ki blasts to attack Sonic, know ng that he himslef could get transmutated;
2) For the same reason I pointed above and for the fact that Goku would notice that Sonic has more mobility than hio, he would use the flying Nimbus.
Goku can't just spam ki blasts and him using the flying nimbus effectively enough is unlikely considering he let tambourine just destroy it with a slow attack at that and goku saw this coming to so him using it effectively isn't likely.

O and not only that but sonic has the mobility like you said giving him better changes to catch goku of guard yellow drill, cyan laser rocket shoes, and speed shoes will be of great use here.

Dude I just proved why the reasons above aren't accurate.

With fra above goku should have beaten both yang and luffy and if he wins here I am calling for a removal of both those fights for these same reasons.

Stop comparing the match to other Vs threads. Also, Sonic can't transmute weapons, he can transmute robots, but that's not the same thing as transmuting swords, axes or skyscraper long poles. Why else doesn't he do that in Black Knight? He's also only been show to do that on fodder robots powered by woodland creatures, so that's a double standard right there to argue on Monster Carrot's case. Sonic never transmutes any of the bosses or Eggman for that matter.

Also, Yang one due to Reactive Power level where she gets stronger and stronger as the fight goes on, and due to Goku's tendency to hold back against girls. And as for Luffy, he's way more versatile than Classic Sonic; he technically has some form of elemental intangibility where he resists blunt force trauma. Sonic doesn't have that. They both also got much higher lifting strength to do that wrestle the Power Pole argument while Sonic's lowly Class 10 doesn't. Sonic is also a talking animal, that Goku would probably consider food like he does with talking dinosaurs.

Ok so his fight with yang should have been inconclusive then since goku uses his nimbus cloud and power pole to fight from a distance and not only that she can't even fly to catch him.

He should have almost one shotted luffy then considering he is 4.5 times stronger than luffy and luffy is weaker than sonic. Also luffy has resistance to blunt force attacks he is not immune to them in that case he could shrug of hits from a planet buster than.

What does lifting strength have to do with anything?

Ok and now for his transmutation. Sonic can also transmute weapons as in the video I posted he transmuted not only the robot but their guns and everything to. And unless goku has shown resistance to transmutation it will work on it not working on boss fights is just game mechanics. Also all that means is sonic can transmute both living and nonliving things.

Sonic never transmutting eggman isn't an arguement he is the villain of the game it's the same reason why he never kills him and just lives happily ever after that could also just be chuck up to game mechanics or pis. And he doesn't do so in black knight because the move isn't in the game. Same reason he doesn't use the wisp or other abilities there simply not in the game this could also just be game mechanics or pis.

Hell look at Mario,bayonetta, zelda,dmc etc not all the abilities in those games are in every game doesn't mean they can't use them they're just not in there.

Also sonic doesn't even need to transmute the pole he could just rip it to shreds with the indigo asteroid.

Him being stronger than luffy didn't really help him that much thanks to his blunt force resistance.

Again, show us proof that he starts off with that ability in the first place.

Him being the villain of the game isn't a good reason for him not using it. That's like me saying any RPG character never uses their hax on the bad guy cause it's the main villain.

Using Zelda, DMC, and Bayonetta aren't good points when they have all of their equipment in their games.

Ya it gave him some resistance to it he still feels those attacks. It's like a character being invulnerable. Just because they are invulnerable doesn't mean they can just shrug attacks that are stronger then them. A good example Solaris being able to hurt super sonic who has been stated to be invulnerable.

Proof of him starting with it dude regardless of if he starts with it or not he will use it. Give me proof goku abuse range like y'all suggested above.

Ok clearly you can't compare the villain of one game to the villain of another. Eggman is literally the main villain for sonic same browser is to Mario they're main stays in their games.

Also no they don't have all their abilities in every game bayonetta doesn't have first game weapons in the 2nd game so no they don't.

O and on the topic of sonic not using transmutation in the black knight the move didn't even exist then as he got transmutation in generations so this point has been debunked.

Also apparently goku is only probably above 300 tons so the ap difference isn't even a factor here.

Not really when I have debunked every last one of your arguments and none have provided any way goku can counter transmutation.

You didn't debunk my points, on Goku's AP advantage, better combat experience, being able to create a new fighting style right off the bat to counter Sonic's fighting style, and versatile ways to use ki.

Theglassman12 said:
You didn't debunk my points, on Goku's AP advantage, better combat experience, being able to create a new fighting style right off the bat to counter Sonic's fighting style, and versatile ways to use ki.
Goku's ap -yes he has the advantage but by just a little not much of an advantage here maybe just enough to knock back sonic but not enough to cause serious damage and sonic has shield to help absorb some of the force.

I will give goku better combat but experience is pretty even. Being able to create a new fighting style is good yes if this had been a straight martial arts fight. Tell me how does goku counter being transmuted or rip apart via Indigo asteroid.

He can't spam ki blast, kamehameha takes to long to charge. Sonic doesn't really use ki/energy based attacks so goku want be copying his abilities, solar flare will work but will only stun sonic for a while and with the AP not being much of a difference goku gets a few hits in but that's it really and that's if sonic hasn't activated the ring time which put up a protective shield around him and knowing goku likes to fight up close this is a big mistake for him.

O and goku increasing his defense and attacks want really do much here since sonic has sheilds, invincibility, and ways to bypass his durability.

And also has time break to give him even better reaction time.

@BlueBlur his AP advantage is great enough to deal serious damage to sonic. You never gave me any proof that his indigo asteroid and Transmutation is something he goes for right off the bat. I said versatile ways to use ki, he can use his ki for numerous different things, if you watched the show, you'd know what I'm talking about. invincibility isn't a part of his arsenal, not to mention the AP gap is bigger than you think. Again, a time slow that slows sonic down isn't that good to begin with. You never told me how willing he's going to use that ability either.

Theglassman12 said:
@BlueBlur his AP advantage is great enough to deal serious damage to sonic. You never gave me any proof that his indigo asteroid and Transmutation is something he goes for right off the bat. I said versatile ways to use ki, he can use his ki for numerous different things, if you watched the show, you'd know what I'm talking about. invincibility isn't a part of his arsenal, not to mention the AP gap is bigger than you think. Again, a time slow that slows sonic down isn't that good to begin with. You never told me how willing he's going to use that ability either.
The gap between both sonic and goku is only a 1.5 difference not nearly big enough to make much of a difference. Yes invincibility is apart of his aresnal he has it in the classic games. It's a time slow that still gives him better reaction time regardless. A never said sonic goes for transmutation or indigo asteroid right off the bat but he will use them what makes you think he want. Yes I know goku can use his ki in different ways i addressed that above.

That's still a noticeable difference to make it an uphill battle for sonic. It's not on his profile, not to mention it barely lasts that long. Reaction time that doesn't mean much against someone tankier than you. Then that's not really gonna help him since he's going to get pummeled down by Goku. You did not address the ki part, Goku does more than just fire energy blasts at his opponents.

Can we just close this and add this? Not only does Goku have more than 7 votes, but we keep arguing in circles here. And that can get really annoying.

Theglassman12 said:
That's still a noticeable difference to make it an uphill battle for sonic. It's not on his profile, not to mention it barely lasts that long. Reaction time that doesn't mean much against someone tankier than you. Then that's not really gonna help him since he's going to get pummeled down by Goku. You did not address the ki part, Goku does more than just fire energy blasts at his opponents.
Not really as inorder for a person to one shot they need to be 5x stronger then their opponent. If this was the cast then he should have easily pummeled luffy. Dude just because it isn't on his profile doesn't mean he doesn't have it dark said he would add it just be patient. And if he is getting pummeled what makes you think sonic is just going to stand there and let it happen. Also sonic isn't even a character who likes to tank attacks preferring to dodge them whether than take them. And if goku pummels him are starts to get to many hits in sonic transmutes him. Yes i did address the key part read the full post and you will see.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Can we just close this and add this? Not only does Goku have more than 7 votes, but we keep arguing in circles here. And that can get really annoying.
No this cannot be added the reasons people voted above have been debunked and I see bais going on here. Not to mention this type of stuff has happened before with goku examples been goku vs yang, goku vs sun, whis vs anri, and by the same people to be exact. Weekly debunked all of you guys arguments and people came in posting goku for reasons above despite him debunking them. It's like you people come in here see goku or dbz and don't even read the thread just vote goku or some db character for reasons above.

Further proof of this is when sun was beating goku and people out of no where came in voting goku fra despite those very reasons being debunk. Even when they got caught for it y'all tried to get an inconclusive just so goku wouldn't lose. Samething happened in whis vs anri and same thing is happening here. Hell I bet half the votes fra didn't even bother reading the whole thread just saw goku and said goku fra. Sad thing is this has been happening to the sonic verse a lot lately.

O and to be honest no one has said anything of how goku counters transmutation, indigo asteroid, or cyan laser another ability that can help to bypass goku's durability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back