• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kick-ass Green Soldiers kick each other's asses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
In conmemoration of DOOM Eternal and Halo Infinite.

Halo: Bad Blood/Full Arsenal Master Chief (Except nukes cuz they are gay af) vs Full Arsenal Doomslayer.

Speed unequal.

Takes place on a wide open wasteland.

Chief:

Doomguy:

Inconclusive:

Wait, I think he sacales to human vaporization, so about half way into 9-A or less.

Thing is that even in his MkV armor, MC has killed Elites that scale to 312 megajoules with one punch. And needless to say his Mk7 is considerably stronger

Actually, I think these two could fight with no restrictions what-so-ever and it might be fair. Probably one of the few matchups in this wiki that have that quality.

You know that Doomslayer is zero to no tactical while chief is... Well chief, even if some people wank the thousand year statement he fought relentless for that spam of time, If anything he is as trained as Kid John.

Doomslayer is >26 tons or something,

Master Chief is >> 564 Megajoules.

No amount of "Tactical" makes this anything but a mismatch.

That Low 7-C weapon is literally his only chance. His 8-A shield only lasts like 20-30 seconds. And his Low 7-C shield is monodirectional. Both aren't gonna be very usefull if Doomslayer gets in close.

Still a mismatch

Doomslayer really isn't as meatheaded as you're implying Karmod. Yes, John is smarter overall, but even base Doomguy is at least a military captain with plenty of military tactical experience regardless of the thousands to billions of years of experience as Doomslayer. And even then, saying he's Kid John's level of intelligence is really pushing it. Classic Doomguy should really be on John Forge or maybe Sergeant Avery Johnson's level of skill. I forgot to mention that in lore, Spider Mastermind is actually a tactical genius, which even Classic Doomguy has been shown to outsmart.

Doomslayer on the other hand has been taking on entire armies of Cyberdemons, Hell Guards, ect. And he's been training to hone his strength and skill the entire time he was in hell and never needed to eat or drink anything. There's also the Titan, a beast who's literally over 3000x bigger than Cyberdemon and almost 15x taller whom Doomslayer canonically defeated with just a gladiator sword/Gladius and no armor; even physically overpowering it. Doomslayer's physical strength is actually way above the BFG 9000 calc. Speaking of the Titan, a better calc is still WIP, but he's likely even higher than the one seen here. And this scales to the Doomslayer.

Also, no one seems to comment on the speed being unequal here. Fully charged Incineration Cannon is 68.9 m/s Where as Classic Doomguy runs faster than the 295 m/s RPGs. Doomguy can dodge it super easily. Combat speed isn't much different, John scales to the Mach 1.25 Magnum and his future suits are likely higher, but Classic Doomguy dodges the Machine generated electricity, which is at least Mach 1.6. Doomslayer is also likely ever faster by a significant margin.

That being said, I only came here to clarify stuff; I try not to go to too many Vs threads; especially since I'm so busy with both my RL job and various WIP Verse revisions on my list.

>Meathead >Compared to Kid John Gotta check the feats there.

We are in a 1v1 argument, but yes Doomguy has fought against enemies various times sronger, same with Chief but he has won against enemies with more experience, better hax and overall stats, so they are even, but Chief is more tactical where the Doomslayer is more on a brutal side of the argument, not to mention Chief has training in CQC far above Doomguy.

The source links an article that uses in-game speed, where is the Doomguy feat of evading 295 missiles tho? Similar thing with the electricity one, dont remember a feat of that level, also Chief can double his speed since he has booster.

Except Warden Eternals are way weaker than Doomslayer, and tactics/experience is rarely a deciding factor in Vs Threads. Most of John's victories were achieved based on luck actually. But still rather impressive, but he's never fought toe to toe with anyone physically on par with Doomslayer. Remember that Didact doesn't count.

Except that's literally the only source of the Incineration Cannon's speed which means it's 100% canonically the muzzle velocity. Also Doomguy does in the original games run faster than his own RPGs, that's where his Subsonic+ movement speed comes from. Various enemies have machine generated electricity as their attacks, and Imps have dodged Doomguy's electricity gun. Speed booster only amps movement speed, and that's kind of multiplier stacking/game mechanics. I personally disagree with BFG 9000's Tier jumps via Quad amplification tbh.

P.S. I got work today, so I'll be unavailable for 9 hours.

I heavily doubt Doomslayer could defeat Warden Eternals, and no I was refering that Chief has fought enemies stronger than him, no stronger than the Slayer.

No, hell no, If its gamebased then it should be left as scaling to other weapons or let as unknown until it gets a calc.

Let's break that down the. Warden Eternals are SuperHuman movement speed with Supersonic combat speed and reactions, Large Building level+ on all stats save the high balled durability high end. And possesses not that much hax, and most of it is basic abilities Classic Doomguy has dealt with. Summoning, is no different than what Pain Elementals and Arch-viles can do. And the latter basically has homing attack.

Doomslayer on the other hand, is far above City Block level as he's canonically capable of effortlessly killing Cyberdemons with just one punch. He's at least Subsonic+ movement speed with at least Supersonic combat speed. And as mentioned above, no ability Warden Eternal has is much different than what Arch-viles or Spider Mastermind can do. And even Classic Doomguy dealt with both of them regularly, imagine a far improved Doomslayer. Also, once his upgrades from the Titan calc, or possibly even better yet that Fortress busting feat Cyberdemon did in Doom 2016, Doomslayer might turn this into a stomp.

Again, it's not based on gameplay, it came from the Halo Encyclopedia; a primary source of information. Pretty sure gameplay might portray it even slower, but not using that. Also, again, that's Reverse Power scaling which is very bad. Incineration Cannon should not scale to the faster, weaker weapons. It's still the slowest Forerunner weapons, and its primary purpose is taking out the Proto-Graveminds, which are completely motionless. Smaller targets that move use Binary Rifle or Scattershot or even the hand guns because they're faster. Since most Forerunner weapons don't seem to have official muzzle velocities, those should be unknown, but scaling the speed of lighter weapons to the speed heavier weapons is not aloud.

Actually DDM is it based on gameplay. That speed value comes from an in-game analysis

This is already a mismatch. But I didn't realize speed wasn't equal. So now it's REALLY one sided.

MC can't fight someone more than a hundred times stronger than him, when literally only one of his weapons can take Doom out.

This is a stomp. It won't be added. MC is too strong for Classic Doomguy, and Doomslayer too strong for MC. Hate to say it, but this matchup can't work anymore

Well, I see nothing indicating it being game analysis, plus there's still literally 0 other sources that claim it to be any faster. Still, it has its own function mentioned above. Anyway, I see fair points regardless, so I guess it's best to close this match. And I'll comment on that thread when I have time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back