• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 most savage characters for each tier

The witch cult from Re Zero probably should get a spot somewhere in 8-C or whatever spot their are in, considering all of them are psychotic.

Sirius seems like someone you can reason with, until find out just being around her puts you under her control, you begin agreeing with her twisted logic, without even noticing it. She shows up with a kid held hostage, nobody finds it strange, starts talking about the kid being in love, and that he is going to fly, proceeds to throw him off a tower, killing the kid and everybody in the vicinity.

Rai and his brother go around eating peoples memories and names, cause they think its food, and when they do that, the person either forgets their memories, everyone forgets about them or all of the above and they become a husk. They have numerous skills from countless people as they have ate many people over time, even famous heroes nobody remembers anymore.

It's not like they are decapitating ppl or anything this is arguably worse since because nobody remembers who they eat, their love ones don't know who they lost, nor can they grieve or get revenge.

Regulus is a psycho who thinks he is a perfect being who is satisfied with what he has. Basically anything can set this guy off, meeting him you can basically kiss your life goodbye. He killed his first lover's family, destroyed his country, and also goes around destroying cities. He has had like 300+ wives over the years, but now only like 70 are left, as he killed all the others for the most minor of things, as far as he is concerned the only value in women are their faces and purity, do anything and you are infringing on his rights and he kills you.

Capella similar to Regulus thinks a person's value is based on their physical appearance. All love in the world belongs to her, she can become whatever a person wants. Has cursed like a good number of people from a city with blood and transmuted a bunch into flies and other insects. The transmuted people are all aware of their situation but can do nothing about it.

Stride shows up out of nowhere, curses Theresia's dad, later on again at the exact moment he knows Theresia is pregnant shows up puts Theresia's best friend under his control, forces her to murder Theresia's father, fight her friends and love and massacres an entire city.

Last edited:
Leylin Farlier - basically a mad scientist reincarnates in an isekai world, at age 12 or 13 he manipulated other students, teachers, he also manipulated his mates (one or two girls to have intercourse with him), he experiments on people to learn their body/magic/bloodline secretes. Later he takes a young man under his wing and trains him, take care of him as he grows up, helps him with his crush, is like a father to him but this was only a plot for him as that young man is actually the MC of the continent as his destiny is to be the hero who saves it - as that MC goes in his destined journey Leylin helps but also ducks over with him and his party and later make them betray each other - later the MC finds out and is devastated but Leylin just kills him to transform him and his destiny in a coin (which will increase his luck). Also, he used the coin (mc) to kill his lover with it (the lover of the MC).

He also massacres/torments lots of people as the story progresses. Even later in the story, he creates cults in his name whose main goals are massacres and blood to venerate him as their god - he's the serpent btw. More manipulations and the like. He goes and does this in the mortal, god, and balthazar plane (basically the 9 levels of hell) - as he absorbs each Law of the Seven Deadly Sins to become the Original Sin. It's later revealed that (in another novel of the same verse) that he went through the Multiverse and devastated anything he didn't like to expand his Original Sin through the entire reality.

There are more things he did but I don't remember that well, maybe Celestial Pegasus can mention some more for him as he has read the novel too.

PS. He's also a Chinaman.

Was about to mention Leylin too, he is a psycho, just bodies upon bodies, from experimenting on people, to destroying cities and countries.

And thing is, in that world everybody is the same, might=right, he just happens to be the best at killing people, there are no morals.

Like Leylin regularly comes into conflict with powerful people after he like massacres their family, and they aren't necessarily pissed he killed them, but more so that its a shame on their family name.

I'm gonna make a real case for humanity here. It most likely won't count for this list since it isn't a single character. But I'm bored, and it's so funny to me that humanity as a whole is arguably more savage than like 95% of the wiki.

Humanity has enslaved billions of animals across the Earth, many of which they forcefully breed, raise, and kill, just so they can put them on a frying pan and sell them for a few dollars a serving. For thousands of years, they've mercilessly murdered their own kind and fought amongst themselves in some of the most brutal and complex wars ever conceived for limited resources. They went as far as attempting to optimize ways of mass murdering their own species by creating nuclear bombs that could wipe away cities in a second with the press of a button. They've committed every conceivable crime in existence against everything in existence, including themselves. They've built large, diverse governments to enslave even their own people and use them as tools. They've endangered and exterminated the entire population of species on their own planet. And much, much more...

truly some of the most disgustingly savage beings of all.

7QyrizZ.jpg

Sirin for High 6-A

She has launched several gigantic meteors at the earth with one destroying Los Angeles, another destroying 31% of Moscow then proceeding to launch another one into the Mariana trench which caused a mega tsunami which obliterated every remaining costal city on the pacific rim
Essentially black mailed the entire earths population (Technically) into giving her what she wanted
She proceeded to unleash 500 000 monsters onto the Siberian tundra where they killed over 34 million people across all of Siberia with only 100 people surviving. (All within a few hours)
Then proceeded to injure a few hundred million more people by filling half of Asia with toxic Honkai radiation (They would’ve all died if she wasn’t stopped)
Then when she was resurrected later on her simply appearing caused the entire planet to experience absurd Natural disasters and made most of the planets cities completely inhospitable
And for ***** and giggles basically was ruining the MC’s life from interfering with things as basic as her sleep to getting her friends and closest allies killed, as well as turning her into a fugitive on the run.
All while not caring about all the millions upon millions of lives she’s ruined

And that’s just everything I remember
May as well bump

Umineko Witches for 1-A. They are basically Outer Gods that actually care about humans. . . that is they care about using humans to releave themselves from boredom. They create or take over entire multiverses and stories just to tourment humans. From a small family, a village, to the entire human civilization, nothing excapes them. All of this for just pure entertainment and nothing else.

Considering that most Witches do this, I just directly linked the entire Umineko page for easiness.

For 4-C: frieza, the guy who committed mass genocide on the regular, has an intergalactic planet trade organisation, literally has no problem in killing kids, women, grandparents, men, you name it. He tortured millions upon millions. And he is racist.
Do I need to say more?

Yamamoto Genryusai Shigekuni for 6-B and High 6-A.

Responsible for burning a trillion people alive, killed even more people through more base methods like cutting them apart, ripping off their limbs, punching them so hard their bodies crumble to dust, if you are unfortunate enough to be able to survive the above, he will resurrect your loved ones that he burned alive to mentally torture and kill you with them, forcing you to have to kill them so that you can get to him only for him to do it again. He believes the ends justify the means for the “greater good”, willing to kill off the people he sees as his sons just because they broke the rules (even though it was really obvious shit was sus af but hey, they used their brains and figured out part of a century long master plan but let’s kill em cuz they tried to stop it).

He is held in the same regard as
  • Unohana Retsu who is a complete battle junkie that that she specifically learnt how to heal so that she could heal her opponents and prolong (their suffering) her fights with them. Because she liked someone, she went and killed him thousands of times, resurrecting him from the edge of death every time with his deaths including tearing out his throat, gouging eyes, over half his body being melted to the bone while he was still conscious etc. Thankfully, she liked Kenpachi and he is a ********* that only got Zenkais and a boner from all of it.
  • And Mayuri who sees everything and everyone as test subjects whose only purpose to exist is for him to experiment on them, yes this includes himself. When he is in a good mood, his response is to let you pick what name goes on the test tube he is about to stuff you in, he implants bombs into his subordinates without their knowledge, stuffs bombs into other people to blackmail them into being his minions, experimented on 2000 people for the funsies after helping genocide their race, mentally tortures his opponent if the opportunity arises where he can explain in detail how he cut apart their loved ones, uses his own “daughter” as a meat shield to better attack his enemies, physically abuses her if she fails in the slightest, specifically built a way for him to heal her if she is ever critically injured that involves performing sexual acts on what is basically her corpse (note that his daughter is his life’s work and dream but he still doesn’t give a ****), makes drugs and poisons whose sole purpose is to paralyse the target while still leaving their pain receptors fully functional, turning his zombified allies into his own zombie goon squad instead of bringing them back etc. When Uryu sees Szayelaporro, a guy who cannibalises his own underlings to heal, he thinks he is a knock off Mayuri. Man is so messed up that before he actually committed a crime, they tossed him in prison to preempt that shit.
I mention all this because when Yhwach pulled up to Yama with full info on the above, he basically said “the original Gotei, where you were the most ****** up person there, were actually scary. Rn y’all are puppies in comparison and it’s ******* sad how far you’ve fallen.”

Yama must’ve been a chinaman in his youth if burning a trillion people alive and sexually assaulting your daughter’s corpse is considered tame.

As for my submission Swole Demon for 2-C:

*By simply summoning him he brutality killed multiple subjects across the Graceskull kingdom (reducing them to burning piles of ash) while destroying the kingdom in the process then for good measure he trapped the souls of Graceskulls dead in a neverending nightmare where they must continuously relive the pain and despair of that atrocity for all eternity.

*He has destroyed several worlds and universes in his time, to the point it is believed his destruction won't be stopped until all lands and worlds are consumed by his nightmare.

*If you managed to prove yourself a worthy opponent and give him a good fight, he'll go to the final boss of DQ6 and absolutely curbstomp him into ground without breaking a sweat. The optional superboss of a RPG beating the final boss for you, I honestly don't know any other franchise that has done this feat.

*He forced all the other major and final bosses across the DQ franchise into subservience (some of which are savages in their own right) just to prove a point.

*Conceptually and design wise he was a god of destruction long before Beerus was even a twinkle in Akira Toriyama's eye.
Bumping my suggestion.

For 2-A, Surtr (Fire Emblem)

Throughout Book 2 of Fire Emblem Heroes, Surtr, King of Muspell, is attempting to destroy the kingdoms of Nifl and Askr.

With the power of Muspellflame, he's invulnerable to attack, allowing him to take his time with things and go into such detail as:

"Let me tell you something you might not know... Being burned alive is one of the most painful ways to die. First, the skin burns off... Then the muscles themselves begin to fall apart. In the end, they all wail... "Please... Kill me! Please!""

"....Do you see that town over there? Isn't it filled with Askran citizens? Abandon them. I don't care. But if you do... I will burn that town to the ground. Everyone there will die. I'll make sure of it. Women, children... One by one, they will burn alive. I promise you I will do this."

"Feel that pain, child of ice. Feel it... and tell me what you desire most. Should I scar your face with flame? Or should I burn your fingers to ash, one by one... As I did to your mother? What would you have me do, hmm?"

"Laevatein. I will grant you one last chance. Offer yourself to the flames of Múspell. No matter how poor the fuel... the flame will not suffer for it." (Context, Laevatein is one of Surtr's daughters, he's telling her she has to become fuel for his immortality)

Also, from others:

"After your loss at the Fortress of Cinders... Helbindi... To make an example of you...Father burned the slums. He killed everyone. And your sister...I am told she died there."

I know there's more, but I kinda just pulled from the times he's fought

Nominating the Scarlet King for 2-A to Low 1-C

Ate his siblings, countless Gods, raped Sanaa and then proceeded to rape his own daughters, killed enough beings that the Brothers Death had to step in. Burned down The Library which is the practical source of all knowledge within the SCP Mythos, and destroyed the Tree of Knowledge. Inadvertently created SCP-231, from which the first six caused untold horrors when they gave birth and made the Foundation do unspeakable acts (depending on which canon you believe in, they did nothing) to the seventh child out of fear that it would destroy the world. Is also the father of 682, who hates all of life.

Last edited:
Bayverse optimus for 8-B or 8-A depending on what happens.

Split grindor's head in two, the infamous GIVE ME YOUR FACE scene, rips Shockwave's eye out through his throat,while screaming YOU DIE!, rips of Megatron's head, Kills sentinel the way he did, Forces the dinobots to fight for him or else they die ,Cleavs Lockdown in too
And he was in the Battle of Waterloo during the final battle of the Napoleonic Wars. One side fighting to ensure feudalism and the oppression of the working class and the other wising to reestablish their Empire.

And Bay Prime helped one side in the conflict, resulting in him now having the highest direct human kill count of all Optimus's by a country mile in a conflict where both sides committing several war crimes and crimes against humanity throughout the Wars, must have been paradise for him.

Minato for 7-A, 6-C, High 6-C, and Low 6-B https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Minato_Namikaze

Known as the Yellow Flash of the Leaf for his insane god-like speed. Was given a flee on sight order during the 3rd great ninja war. Slaughtered 50 enemy ninja in the blink on an eye. Has done countless badass moves like these
Best Flying Thunder God GIFs | Gfycat

Best Flying Thunder God Jutsu GIFs | Gfycat

Top 30 Bee Vs Minato GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

Best Hiraishin No Jutsu GIFs | Gfycat

And if u count games
Best Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 Edo Minato Moveset GIFs | Gfycat

Best Minato Moveset GIFs | Gfycat

And for most savage High 7-A, 6-A, and 5-C, I'll pick Madara. https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Madara_Uchiha

He's an absolute badass monster that wrecks everything in his path. He steamrolled the shinobi alliance, bodied the Five Kage (leaders of their nations), is so legendary that his name alone evokes fear many decades after his time, he manipulated his pupils' life from the moment he met him, forcing him to see his love die in front of him unbeknowst to him that it was Madara's plan all along, and perhaps most of all for his savage factor. His one liners. "Would you like these clones to use Susanoo or not? The choice is yours." "What adult goes all out when fighting mere children?" "Would you like to dance with me as well?" "Keep dancing!" "Would you consider dying together teamwork as well?"

I'd like to give an honorary mention to Itachi for 7-A and High 7-A as well. https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Itachi_Uchiha

His genjutsu tricks are always so badass, as are his MS abilities. His cool yet deceptively complex personality also adds to the savageness.

As for my submission Swole Demon for 2-C:

*By simply summoning him he brutality killed multiple subjects across the Graceskull kingdom (reducing them to burning piles of ash) while destroying the kingdom in the process then for good measure he trapped the souls of Graceskulls dead in a neverending nightmare where they must continuously relive the pain and despair of that atrocity for all eternity.

*He has destroyed several worlds and universes in his time, to the point it is believed his destruction won't be stopped until all lands and worlds are consumed by his nightmare.

*If you managed to prove yourself a worthy opponent and give him a good fight, he'll go to the final boss of DQ6 and absolutely curbstomp him into ground without breaking a sweat. The optional superboss of a RPG beating the final boss for you, I honestly don't know any other franchise that has done this feat.

*He forced all the other major and final bosses across the DQ franchise into subservience (some of which are savages in their own right) just to prove a point.

*Conceptually and design wise he was a god of destruction long before Beerus was even a twinkle in Akira Toriyama's eye.
Bumping my suggestion so it doesn't get buried.

Your entire post. You are talking about how cool they are, or at least that’s how it reads, which isn’t what this thread is about.
I see. Well I think those characters are still good picks, and some of the reasons still stand, like Minato slaughtering 50 ninja in the blink of an eye, most of Madara's stuff, and Itachi slaughtered his entire clan.

Oh yeah, speaking of Itachi slaughtering his entire clan, I'd like to nominate Karel for High 8-C for killing HIS entire clan and then proceeding to seek more victims in order to quench his bloodthirst, here's Karel's own description of his past nature from his supports with Noah in Binding Blade:

Karel: I was like a demon back then...possessed by the sword. I was aimlessly wandering around, looking for people to satisfy my lust for blood. As long as I could cut, as long as I could kill, it didn't matter who it was. ...Even if that were an infant in a village I happened to stop by at.

Of course, I'd also like to nominate Valter as well:

The first thing you see him do is simply wound Seth and allow him and Eirika to escape, this isn't out of mercy or whatever, he'd just rather have them live and fight so that war would continue to engulf the continent.

When Glen has a conversation with Eirika that would lead to the war potentially ending faster, Valter kills Glen and tells Cormag, his brother, that it was Eirika's doing

We learn from Duessel that Valter, as soon as he became cursed by his family lance, began slaughtering fleeing soldiers and innocent people alike

He also doesn't just want to kill Eirika, but to be her "master" and finds that it is "more fun" when she resists him

Pray Mayer for High 7-A.

Spearheaded the Genocide of planet Arin, ordered a mass termination of humans across multiple planets, pummels her enemies bloody in training matches, laughs and makes fun of your deceased family and lovers while youre mourning right next to her. One of her most grueling actions was the termination of Central Temple. She hacked and forced the temple into a emergency lockdown, so no Knight, Trainee or personel could flee. She then slowly and systematically slaughtered the entire population, impaling their corpses Vlad Tepez style. A good chunk of the people present were children. No one was spared.

I suggest The Scarlet King for 2A possibly Low 1C (or plain 2A or Low 1C)

Did things like devour his siblings and countless other gods, enslaved many more gods, and (depending on the canon) proceeded to consume them later. He also raped a God named Sanna, and forced her to birth 7 daughters before she died, and then proceeded to rape those 7 daughters. 6 daughters died birthing eldritch horrors later known as the leviathans. To prevent the birth of the seventh leviathan, the seventh bride was (depending on the canon) was either subject to unspeakable acts or nothing. He also killed so many people The Brothers Death (the Gods of Death in the SCP Mythos) had to intervene. Destroyed the Tree of Knowledge and The Library, the latter being the source of all knowledge. Also reduced all of creation to ash. He's also 682's Father/Grandfather.

Back