• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 most savage characters for each tier

Oryx, the Mad God. (Was a hero before he left the shattered kingdom and took over the world, those that serve him range from close friends to worshipful and everyone and anything that stood in his way were either forced out of their homes and hide for dear life, killed in cold blood, or forced to work under Oryx’s rule. By his own words Oryx has conquered millions of Realms(islands), of which, taking from Oryx’s own Backstory, there was at least 2 to 10 kingdoms wit fully populated cities on each, which brings his total death/enslavement toll into the tens of millions.)

anos for 2-B
dudes the 2-B version of a 1-A Smurf
"my infinity easily beats your infinity"
"ok" anos kills the stronger foe
Anos is not savage at all, he is calm, serene and quiet, he is only "savage" when his family or allies are messed with.

Umineko Witches for 1-A. They are basically Outer Gods that actually care about humans. . . that is they care about using humans to releave themselves from boredom. They create or take over entire multiverses and stories just to tourment humans. From a small family, a village, to the entire human civilization, nothing excapes them. All of this for just pure entertainment and nothing else.

Considering that most Witches do this, I just directly linked the entire Umineko page for easiness.

The Void for High 6-C or 4-B. Whatever goes.

But basically, dude has nothing good about him. He destroyed a plane just because the Sentry saved one, he gave a young mother breast cancer when the sentry healed someone. He butchered a few groups of heroes, then proceeded to put their bodies in a cupboard where he lived.

But more than that, he terrorised the lives of those close to the Sentry. Like nearly killing his sidekick. Or mentally and emotionally terrorising his wife to the point where she begged to die. He also physically and mentally terrorised the Hulk.

Another time he forced the general to commit suicide, only to resurrect him, and then proceed to kill him later by eating his soul.

If the Sentry wasn't there to keep him check, he would have destroyed the world and the universe long ago. We see it in What If 200 when Sentry gives up and let the Void out forever. He goes on a killin spree destroying just about every hero personally in terrible ways before eating the planet.

In addition, he has also destroyed alien civilisations apparently and threatested to destory the galaxy/universe many times.

Also, in Annihilation Scourge, he brought forth an armada of the Cancerverse, leading to the death of billions and billions of people. Nearly the whole universe was wiped out.

Last edited:
Darkseid for all his tiers. He is a god of evil his army consists of enslaved people who he mind breaks, there was an instance where he made one kill his family, put mr miracle in an infinite death loop, killed untold amounts across the multiverse, his main goal is to remove free will from the multiverse, tortures his child for failure

Molag Bal for High 1B: is a god of rape and domination, created the first vampire by violating her, enjoys torturing pure heart people. One time he made a his follower piss off a guy so the guy would kill him and break his oath.

Slaanesh for High 1B and 1A: is also a god of rape but he focuses on the sadism part. Just when he was born he nearly killed off the entire eldar species and consumed most of their gods. Now he has a hold over their souls so every time they die their souls go to him where he tortures them until he get bored. His followers enjoy inflicting pain upon people. The dark eldars are the most famous.

Oryx, the Mad God. (Was a hero before he left the shattered kingdom and took over the world, those that serve him range from close friends to worshipful and everyone and anything that stood in his way were either forced out of their homes and hide for dear life, killed in cold blood, or forced to work under Oryx’s rule. By his own words Oryx has conquered millions of Realms(islands), of which, taking from Oryx’s own Backstory, there was at least 2 to 10 kingdoms wit fully populated cities on each, which brings his total death/enslavement toll into the tens of millions.)
Bump

Oh boy, there's loads I wanted to include but most do not have profiles here... Yet. From Fallen London alone, Mr. Eaten and the Saphir'd King would be a doozy to include, and could probably be 1° of their tiers. KULT could also be included here quite easily but, honestly, it'd be barred from VSB wiki.

For 9-B, I'll say Killex from Dylan Dog. He's a mad scientist, does terribly amoral experiments that leave people longing death while in mutated forms, has slaughthered many, tortured people, yadda yadda... and he completely flayed a man using his nails alone.

For 8-C, I'll say Meguro Masaki from Kengan Ashura. Killed all of his friends in the dojo and his father as well, has irrepressible bloodlust, takes pleasure in pain, is completely insane, likes to do really savage attacks such as destroying people's eyes...

Oh boy, there's loads I wanted to include but most do not have profiles here... Yet. From Fallen London alone, Mr. Eaten and the Saphir'd King would be a doozy to include, and could probably be 1° of their tiers. KULT could also be included here quite easily but, honestly, it'd be barred from VSB wiki.

For 9-B, I'll say Killex from Dylan Dog. He's a mad scientist, does terribly amoral experiments that leave people longing death while in mutated forms, has slaughthered many, tortured people, yadda yadda... and he completely flayed a man using his nails alone.

For 8-C, I'll say Meguro Masaki from Kengan Ashura. Killed all of his friends in the dojo and his father as well, has irrepressible bloodlust, takes pleasure in pain, is completely insane, likes to do really savage attacks such as destroying people's eyes...
What's so wrong with KULT?

Oh, so your average day in the 40K Warp.
Yeah.

The thing about KULT is that it is extremely explicit, much more so than 40k. For a time it was banned in the country it was created, if I'm not mistaken.

I even thought of making KULT profiles here but they'd be banned, because a lot of the artwork and themes are very explicit.

Pray Mayer for High 7-A.

Spearheaded the Genocide of planet Arin, ordered a mass termination of humans across multiple planets, pummels her enemies bloody in training matches, laughs and makes fun of your deceased family and lovers while youre mourning right next to her. One of her most grueling actions was the termination of Central Temple. She hacked and forced the temple into a emergency lockdown, so no Knight, Trainee or personel could flee. She then slowly and systematically slaughtered the entire population, impaling their corpses Vlad Tepez style. A good chunk of the people present were children. No one was spared.
In case this was lost in the aether

Gorr, The God Butcher for all his tiers

He destroyed entire civilizations, slaughtered gods and magical beings since the beginning of time, enslaved multiple gods(including children with divine power) for 900 years to create a bomb that would destroy all gods throughout space-time and everyone who opposes him ends up crucified, he would torture multiple gods for days and weeks for fun or to build him a time machine, after his resurrection he condemned the earth to die after infecting the sun

also mention that his sword drains blood (and probably the souls) of his enemies

Wait, this is "savage" in which sense of the word?

A lot of the characters here (and the Saphir'd King, I must admit) are really evil but they aren't crazed nonsensical people.

While similar, I feel like evil and savage are very different beings. For example, Sauron is incredibly evil, cruel and ruthless, but I wouldn't exactly call him a savage, while any random Eversor Assassin is a supremely savage being but I wouldn't call them evil per se, at least not as evil as half the people I've seen here.

Eversor Assassins are just hooked up to so much drugs that they make a Marijuana, crack cocaine, and Heroin drug addict look like they smoked the smallest blunt of weed.

Ok Kratos has been seriously been avoided this whole time and this has to stop. I will now start and make a case for him. Other fans of God of War please fill in other gaps I may have missed.

- Slaughtered dozens of innocent villages as a general and lead an army of thousands that did the same under him.

- Casually murders anyone that is in his path, literally smashed a man’s head in a wall that was hanging on the side of a cliff for his life because he was in the way.

- Burned a man alive in order to open a door while said man was begging for his life.

- Killed Poseidon by stabbing his eyes with his thumbs and breaking his neck.

- Killing Poseidon lead to the death of thousands as cities began to flood.

- Killed Hermes by cutting his legs off one by one. This lead to millions of flies that carry diseases that killed even more people.

- Killed Hades by repeatedly gutting him and cutting out chunks of flesh out of his stomach, then ripping out his soul. This leads to all of the souls of the dead to be released into the world and cause massive mayhem across the world.

- Killed Hera by strangling and breaking her neck. This causes all plant life in the world to die, thus a massive lack of food.

- Killed Apollo with his bare hands by tearing off Apollo’s head. This leads to the sun blacking out, massive rainstorms, and tornados that cover the earth.

- Killed Poseidon’s wife by putting her into a gear mechanism that breaks her body apart (legs and other body parts sticking out in the wrong places) in order to open a door.

- Killed Cronos by going inside him (he’s huge) and cutting up his insides, cutting out his stomach which exposes his intestines, then stabs a massive nail up his chin (which sticks out of his mouth), and then stabs his forehead with the blade of Olympus.

- Cut off Icarus’ wings simply because he wanted them for himself.

- Freed Thera which caused massive volcanic eruptions which destroyed cities

- Slaughter his wife and daughter.

Here are some videos for visual representations:

And that was all when he was in Greek Mythology. Then he went to Norse mythology and did more. Here are some of his execution methods in Norse Mythology:

Kratos should qualify for the following tiers:

7-B

High 3-A

Low 2-C

2-C

Last edited:
I wouldn't consider the 2016 Kratos savage, he's incredibly ruthless and isn't hesitant to be cruel at a perceived enemy, but he is way more reasonable, thoughtful and reactive than before, and is in fact more rational than most of the nordic gods.

But yeah, greek Kratos deserves a spot here.

Ok Kratos has been seriously been avoided this whole time and this has to stop. I will now start and make a case for him. Other fans of God of War please fill in other gaps I may have missed.

- Slaughtered dozens of innocent villages while a general and lead an army of thousands that did the same under him.

- Casually murders anyone that is in his path, literally smashed a man’s head in a wall that was hanging on the side of a cliff for his life because he was in the way.

- Burned a man alive in order to open a door while said man begging for his life.

- Killed Poseidon by stabbing his eyes with his thumbs and breaking his neck.

- Killing Poseidon lead the death of thousands as cities began to flood.

- Killed Hermes by cutting his legs off one by one. This leads to millions of flies that carry diseases that kill even more people.

- Killed Hades by repeatedly gutting him and cutting out chunks of flesh out of his stomach, then ripping out hid soul. This leads to all of the souls of the dead to be released into the world and cause massive mayhem across the world.

- Killed Hera by strangling and breaking her neck. This causes all plant life in the world to die, thus a massive lack of food.

- Killed Apollo with his bare hands by tearing off Apollo’s head. This leads to the sun blacking out, massive rainstorms, and tornados that cover the earth.

- Killed Poseidon’s wife by putting her into a gear mechanism that breaks her body apart (legs and other body parts sticking out in the wrong places) in order to open a door.

- Killed Cronos by going inside him (he’s huge) and cutting up his insides, cutting out his stomach which exposes his intestines, then stabs a massive nail up his chin (which sticks out of his mouth), and then stabs his forehead with the blade of Olympus.

- Cut off Icarus’ wings simply because he wanted them for himself.

- Freed Thera which caused massive volcanic eruptions which destroyed cities

- Slaughter his wife and daughter.

Here are some videos for visual representations:

And that was all when he was in Greek Mythology. Then he went to Norse mythology and did more. Here are some of his execution methods in Norse Mythology:

Kratos should qualify for the following tiers:

7-B

High 3-A

Low 2-C

2-C

I think Greek Krathos > Norse Kratos. Greek Kratos mercilessly and brutally kills anyone in his path, human or god, and doesn't give a damn about the consequences. Norse Kratos is fond of boy (sort of) and only fights when he thinks he has to.

I was putting Greek and Norse Kratos as the same person, since it is the same person. But yeah Greek version for all of the savagery for sure.

Norse version is just extremely brutal in violence.

You need to give reason why. And I don't think Saitama would count for savagery tbh

Might as well suggest Saitama as an alien, Lord Boros for Low 5-B. Travelled around the universe looking for opponents, demolished A-City with his monster crew, and threatened to destroy the planet in his fight with Saitama.

Mordekaiser for Low 6-B
In his human form, he was a brutal warlord who slaughtered every tribe and settlement in his path in the name of his faith. Was later resurrected by a bunch of necromancers to become a puppet, but immediately killed all of them upon being summoned, then forged and empire and crushed anyone in his path, eventually ruling over almost all of the continent, and the empires main goal was to kill people in order to collect their souls. Later planned his own downfall, and even then was defeated over a mountain of corpses. When he reached the Death Realm again, proceeded to again enslave all the souls he had killed during his resurrection. Was the ultimate slave master and even death didn't let you escape him. He's also using all the enslaved souls to once again enter the mortal realm, where he will most likely start the cycle all over again.

wp8197134.jpg

is he savage enough?

Back