• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ThisIsMySwagPack said:
I am retracting my vote as well until these options are discussed.
Tfw Kiara wins in the end.
How does she win exactly? Surfer resists everything she has and can turn her into paste as soon as fight starts. He has better feats, not even NLF would save her

Would Kiara's body being its own infinite universe of demon pillars mean anything? I can see it helping against his matter manipulation by virute of there being simply too much matter to affect seeing as she is her own infinite universe.

If she's 4-B inifnite universe won't matter, unless she's upgraded to High 3-A. Although Surfer has a quite a few outliers that can deal with that, but outliers dont count

@SwagPack because the infinite universe within her body doesn't actually allow her to punch and hit with infinite joules. It's a state of being like omnipresence or acausality, and is closer to hax.

@Joseph619, she is an infinite universe within her body. Like I said above, that doesn't contribute to her AP, which is why she isn't High 3-A, but it is still a part of what she is and you cannot simply discount it. It actually makes a lot more sense than Surfer's outliers which are the results of multiple writers.

@Monarch: I don't see why Surfer can't transmute her outer body, that isn't infinite. Also she doesn't have high 3-A durability so that won't be a factor in this match since it has no effect on her stats.

Never mentioned that it affected her durability.

But it seems to me that transmuting her outer body wouldn't do anything to the inner universe.

I will wait for Rep's opinion on this though, as I'm not clear on it myself.

@Joseph

I forgot to add these to her profile, but Kiara can also see every possibility and warp reality due to being one with SE.RA.PH. and the Moon Cell.

She can also cut away at one's resistance to Mind Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, and Erasure by using her Banshoku Yuutai (Ten Thousand Colored Stagnation) skill.

I still remind my vote.

Althought, TTCS will only work if we assume that SS thinks that she is attractive.

Yeah, Surfer, assuming he's not jobbing, matter screws off the bat and turns her into a chair. Or shrinks himself so muc that Kiara can't see him in a million years. Finally, Surfer's maneuverability destroys hers.

TL;DR: Just because you can see something coming doesn't mean you can prevent it. And you can't prevent what Silver Surfer is bringing.

@Newendigo

Due to her status as the Seductive Bodhisvatta, virtually anything with the ability to feel pain and/or pleasure can find her to be attractive, as she the tenma that bestows Nirvana through pleasure.

@Newendigo

None of those scans show Surfer resisting existence erasure.

1) They threatened to erase him from existence, but they didn't actually try to do it nor did he give them a chance to. That's not a feat. In addition, they didn't specify what they meant by that.

2) Being able to travel into non-existence is not a feat of resisting existence erasure. Otherwise we'd have to give it to every character who's run into a void.

@Cal

Kiara can manipulate fate to impose the future of her desire and manipulate reality with the Moon Cell.

Surfer isn't from Earth tho, so doesn't the Moon Cell stuff become moot?

Also, reality warping is nothing new to either character.

@Newendigo

She did absorb BB after the latter was defeated and became the new Earth Mother Goddess.

But that was Fate/Extra CCC Kiara. In this continuity, BB was not absorbed to the best of my knowledge, and thus we can't apply her stats to this version of Kiara.

However, the passive component wouldn't apply to Silver Surfer for obvious reasons.

@Cal

She can still choose any future she desires and impose it on the world as well as cut through resistance to mind manipulation and soul manipulation, thus subjecting SS to the effects of her Ten Thousand Colored Stagnation.

@Newendigo

As Beast III/R, Kiara cannot be affected by Time Paradoxes.

Furthermore she has resistance to anything with intelligence and was born from a womb.

Does this abilitie was ever useful aside from tremendeusly weak humans, like someone of her own level?

Edit: I'm leaving for now.

Surfer resisted power nullification from Classic Doctor Strange and Soul rip of Mephisto who was in his own dimension . Good luck trying to bypass Surfer's defemses. By the time she thinks of something which won't work, she becomes hydrogen gas.

Kiara has zero chance to win once Surfer enters microverse and becomes the size of a neutrino

Yeah, Surfer haxstomps. Kiara has nothing on Matter Manipulation, and he resists almost everything she can do. And there's no way of knowing if he will think Kiara is attractive in the first place.

Surfer's asexual IIRC...

I wouldn't say stomp though it'll still take a bit to use matter manipulation and he has to put some effort into it.

NotEvenHuman said:
there's no way of knowing if he will think Kiara is attractive in the first place.
Surfer has had a lover before, so he feels love.

Sir Ovens said:
Surfer has had a lover before, so he feels love.
That doesn't mean he will feel attracted to her. Moondragon made Thor fall in love with her and she couldn't mind control Surfer.

Didn't Rep say all beings that 'feel' love and pain?

Not only is it a NLF, it's also straight up false. Meltlilith, Tristan, Passionlip, Tamacat, Robin Hood, Suzuka Gozen, BB, Hans, Hakuno and Guda are all able to feel love and pain and it didn't work on any of them.

NotEvenHuman said:
Not only is it a NLF, it's also straight up false. Meltlilith, Tristan, Passionlip, Tamacat, Robin Hood, Suzuka Gozen, BB, Hans, Hakuno and Guda are all able to feel love and pain and it didn't work on any of them.
lol. But yeah it's not even a good NLF tbh. We should be more strict on NLF abilities from now on.

@NEH

I built the profile with whatever I had. Do you have any context on why the others were able to resist her?

Beacause they don't think she's attractive. That's all there is to it.

I mean, Tristan would probably have been affected if he bothered to take a good look at her, but Melt looks too much like Isolde for him to care about any other woman.

Kiara has decent powers but her NLF are not good enough for Surfer it seems, he has had it far worse from far stronger people in every department.

@Joseph

I understand if you say that SS outclasses Kiara (I'm leaning towards that point right now) but could you drop the talk of NLF?

It's outright grating at this point.

But has SS resisted Fate Manipulation before?

Alright I will drop the NLF since I haven't seen anything new. However I will point it again if I see one. Just my tone will have to be fixed.

As for fate manipulation, what is an example of it? Are you looking for a curse?

@Joseph

Since she became one with the Moon Cell, Kiara is able to see all possible futures and impose the future she desires on the current reality.

Does Surfer have a counter for that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back