• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Khorne vs. Crimson King

Jinsye

She/Her
Alright boys, time to try and kill the Crimson King again.

Los is being used and Khorne is in the warp. (High 1-B)

Speed Equalized.

Who wins?

Khorne: 0

Crimson King: 0

Inconclusive: 7

Crimson King profile
KhorneArt
You call yourself a God? Don't make me laugh.

Worth noting that the Crimson King stalemated someone ridiculously stronger then Khorne, so making this to have Crimson King lose is a fairly bad idea.

Oh okay.

Crimson King probably either rips him apart with Fate and Plot Manipulation or inconclusive

I don't think it's been working on The Emperor, so it's unlikely.

Question is how is the King planning on Killing Khorne?

Just as a clarification, Los' is 3-D with infinite-dimensional power. He also hasn't shown any plot manipulation, IIRC.

However, Patrick Danville couldn't fully erase him even after he was amped by what was basically the life-force of the entire multiverse, and this was after the Dark Tower had trapped him on a balcony outside of itself and depowered him to oblivion.

I mean with how badly he's been stomping other high 1-B's it's not surprising that how OP he is is common knowledge

When the OP of a Crimson King thread says "Alright boys, time to try and kill the Crimson King again.", you know the guy has ascended to the pantheon of busted characters.

That said, I need to see about revising Los', since some of the info on his key is inaccurate.

It's hardly a stomp if he can't kill Khorne. Didn't really see anything that would suggest total concept erasure like you'd need to put down Khorne.

So these reasons?

"However, Patrick Danville couldn't fully erase him even after he was amped by what was basically the life-force of the entire multiverse, and this was after the Dark Tower had trapped him on a balcony outside of itself and depowered him to oblivion."

It just means Khorne can't really kill the Crimson King. But we don't know if the King can kill Khorne.

Well.....

I mean, it's not good reasoning, but it's reasoning.

Just for clarification, I haven't even voted yet.

That was just me stating a reason for why Khorne might not be able to put down Los' in any proper way.

I certainly don't think Khorne has what it takes to put Los down but does Los have any way of really hurting Khorne?

I doubt something like fate manipulation would work otherwise Khorne would have been slapped around by Tzeentch and Co by now. I mean the Chaos Gods aren't even really subject to stuff like cause and effect or time. They are just abstract beings beyond causality. Even if you did something like remove the concept of war or hatred Khorne would still exist. Does Los have anything on that level that could take Khorne out?

If not then inconclusive

Nah, I definitely don't think Los' has anything that can put Khorne down. Unlike Dis, he has plenty of restrictions on him, and what powers he does have lack the kind of raw potency required to end a Chaos God for good.

Stalemate, basically.

Just as a heads up, I'm going to be posting a revision on Los' once I'm done remaking the Old Ones' profile. So if that goes through, this match won't be valid anymore.

Sorry all.

MrKingOfNegativity said:
Just as a heads up, I'm going to be posting a revision on Los' once I'm done remaking the Old Ones' profile. So if that goes through, this match won't be valid anymore.

Sorry all.
NOT IF HARDLY ANYTHING CHANGES AS PER THE RESULTS OF THIS THREAD AND WE DON'T HAVE THE THREAD GET COMPLETED BEFORE IT'S DONE

Back