• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Khorne vs Beyonder (Pre-Retcon) Remake

High 1-B used. Both have been upgraded recently (kind of) so it only seems right for them to fight each other again.

Khorne:

Beyonder:

Inconclusive:

Pre-Retcon Beyonder Render
KhorneArt
You call yourself a God? Don't make me laugh.

I feel Khorne's reality warping resistance should help him out. Who knows though. I'll wait for more input.

The problem with Beyonder is his powers are so inconsitent. For example, he is claimed to have more power than all the multiverse a million times over yet couldn't easily kill death and undo the process? (Although later he resurrected her anyway because **** it). It really makes putting up against anyone diffcult. If he is at the strongest he was ever potrayed as then i vote for him because he is quite possibly a 1A character although, as i say again, we really can't gauge his true power because of the way he was written.

Beyonder, both high 1-B and 1-A, is insane. Him merely walking around messed with reality on a massive scale. He's millions of times stronger than an infinite dimensional multiverse while khorne threatens one.

Frank wins.

pre retcon wins he transcends an infinite dmensional multiverse while the warp which khorne has dominion over is conly connected to 1 milion universes + beyonder has better feats

Nah. The material universe's full scope encompasses a number of dimensions too great to be properly expressed and defined with language (just go with the "countless" quote if you want to simplify things). There are an infinite number of universes that we know pretty much nothing about. The Warp is connected to and can affect all of these, while due to its nature, any size/scale of dimensional structure can be placed within/created and destroyed.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Nah. The material universe's full scope encompasses a number of dimensions too great to be properly expressed and defined with language (just go with the "countless" quote if you want to simplify things). There are an infinite number of universes that we know pretty much nothing about. The Warp is connected to and can affect all of these, while due to its nature, any size/scale of dimensional structure can be placed within/created and destroyed.
thanks for info i got that wrong

Back