• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Khorne lose two times in a row

Because there are some people who think that the 8-D isn't 8-D for some reason or another

No, as you cant change how the verse works. I cant upgrade him when he doesn't have that AP or is able to create, destroy a thing of such potency. I can't change how the Author made his verse. He is limite in potency because of the Supreme Law. I can't start to make him 2A or High 2A when he doesn't have the feats or statements for such a tier.

It will be just wank to increase his AP. The verse has HDBeings but their ap is lower.

I will talk more later as I have state above I'm on phone and right now I have only 9% left.

@Zara

By the tiering system the way the verse works doesn't really matter

If he is physically 5d even if he lacks the ability to create or destroy such things he is still high 2-A by the nature of his existence

RotofBots said:
There was a CRT made by Ultima where it was agreed that Statements that make a character Higher-Dimensional should be disregarded if they don't have feats backing it up.
This should apply here.
I'm looking over the profile right now and I have yet to see anything to imply anything 5D or above. I won't say the evidence isn't there, but I haven't found it yet. However, if somebody could just provide me with a quick explanation as to why it's 5D or above that would be better than me having to scroll through the giant wall of text that would be his profile.

• Can see the Multiverse like a 2-D piece of art while he exist in a Higher Dimension.
Doesn't this automatically qualify for high 2-A?

To be fair I didn't post the all the statements when making that thread, but "flowery language" kek

Even thought it is literally the plot and the "nothing" is an actual thing in the game according to the tree of knowledge

RotofBots said:
Xue Ying is either 5D and is upgraded to High 2-A or is 2-B and "5D" statements are considered to be hyperbolic.
You can't have your cake and it too.
THIS. (5-D and higher) The Tiering system can't be changed to favor one verse. Otherwise we should apply that to every single verse and I can wank Wizard101 to 1-A

Xue Ying tier is determined by his abilities and AP rather than pure dimensional tiering. Just because a being is higher dimensional doesn't mean he has AP at 2A. In CW Mxyzptlk is a 5D being but there is nothing to suggest he can affect the multiverse. There are many progiles here which based solely on dimensional tiering rather their AP or any other abilities.

I'm finally home so I can talk properly. Like I said to affect Xue Ying you need to be able to reach his through the Voidification or have the AP necessary to hurt him. Even then don't forget he has two more true bodies thanks to his Multiple Existence. His Higher Dimensional Hax is above Bart.

As I have said above, show me where Bart Soul-Hax-ed someone to such a degree as Xue Ying who can casually with 1% can soul+mind hax 1 trillion + innumerable void creatures and even make them experience 1000 reincarnation at the same time (each being a different life, different fate, etc) beings who are all in his Realm. And that feats were done before he was even killed - reincarnated in another Multiverse and got his Dao of Void. Before he even died he could make Cosmos Gods redirect 30-50% of their soul power to just stop his passive soul hax from affecting them. After reincarnating his soul hax could affect Cosmos Gods (stage 2). Just look at how many times I've posted that his soul resistance was increased by different feats in cultivation.

His Five Phase Sealing is haxed enough that it will seal even the Destructive Realm Teleportation which uses the Higher Dimension that transcends both Realm Heart Great Land and Primal Chaos Void (the currently only know Multiverses, but there are more). Bart would be instantly sealed.

Bartleby's Lullaby is nothing new for Xue Ying as I've posted above he resists higher sleep/soul hax on a daily basis. Even if it somehow gets through Voidification (which is impossible) it will only affect one of his multiple existences which then will make either of the two to simply create another Xue Ying or snipe with his spear The GreatTree and be done with it or use any of his Void Hax.

@Blackcurrant91

No, as he first was able to see it through the use of Black Fog Spheres and he peeked through them seeing the Multiverse like that. It didn't give any ability/hax/etc with the exclusion that almost nothing could be hidden from him. After he got his Dao of Void and reached complete Voidification he became a part of the Higher Dimension increasing his survivability and durability and making increasing his sight to see even better the Multiverse.

"Like I said to affect Xue Ying you need to be able to reach his through the Voidification or have the AP necessary to hurt him."

Why do you think Bartleby can't? Because "Xue Ying is 5D"?

"As I have said above, show me where Bart Soul-Hax-ed someone to such a degree as Xue Ying who can casually with 1% can soul+mind hax 1 trillion + innumerable void creatures"

So I'm late asking this but... is it 1 trillion or is it innumerable? Or is he affecting two different things? Also I've already explained my argument for Bartleby there, why do I have to repeat myself?

"and even make them experience 1000 reincarnation at the same time (each being a different life, different fate, etc) beings who are all in his Realm""

There are endless amounts of alternate timelines in Wizard101 and Bartleby manages and lives beyond all of them altogether.

"His Five Phase Sealing is haxed enough that it will seal even the Destructive Realm Teleportation which uses the Higher Dimension that transcends both Realm Heart Great Land and Primal Chaos Void (the currently only know Multiverses, but there are more). Bart would be instantly sealed."

Yeah... getting rid of that level of teleportation is basic AF in Wizard101. Town level beings can do that. Bartleby could easily replicate the feat.

"Bartleby's Lullaby is nothing new for Xue Ying as I've posted above he resists higher sleep/soul hax on a daily basis. Even if it somehow gets through Voidification (which is impossible) it will only affect one of his multiple existences which then will make either of the two to simply create another Xue Ying or snipe with his spear The GreatTree and be done with it or use any of his Void Hax."

I see. So, you basically have no idea how the Lullaby works then.

1.) The Lullaby is more potent on higher-dimensional beings.

2.) The Lullaby can, has, and will affect plural incarnations of the same being. It's not even a single-target attack. It's AOE and was used to put entire races of Titans to sleep as well as Grandfather Spider and his Shadow magic to sleep. Grandfather Spider has type 4 and 5 Acausality and Shadow magic is spread across the entire Multiverse including the alternate timelines.

1. Again you seem to not understand or maybe not read what I wrote, Voidification is not a 4-D hax but a hax that transcend the Multiverse itself making the user durability beyond it. To break through it you either need Higher DImensional Hax that reaches the higher Dimension that transcend the Multiverse meaning 7D hax or either 1-C AP.

To reach him through the Voidification you need be able to break through the Origin World (Multiverse) to hurt him. Has reached peak of Voidification as the only way to hurt him is to destroy the cage of the World, and even then it will only injure him. Voidification is fusing with the Concept of the Essence of the Void itself as he becomes one entity with the Origin World.

2. As its seem you didn't read Xue Ying profile or what I've written above, 1 trillion cultivators + innumerable void creatures. I've written this 2-3 times above and you seem to not see it if once I don't write it (cultivator near trillion I mean).

3. Like I've said above, Destructive Realm Teleportation is not your Wizard101 technique, but it's using the Higher Dimension beyond the Multiverse to teleport through. That technique is already beyond any hax Bartleby has as it's beyond the Multiverse itself and Xue Ying can simply seal it and it's user even when they are using it.

4. Doesn't matter how potent Lullaby is if it can't even reach or hurt it if it can't go through Voidification.

Before talking at least look on it's profile as its has all the information I've said till now in this thread, it's really useful as Xue Ying profile is really detalied with feats/statements from novel unlike Bartleby.

Oh god, dude. I'm going to make a CRT thread eventually, especially considering staff have said he should be higher than 2-B with the statements you have presented. By definition of this wiki, being 5-D is High 2-A if meant to be taken literally a 5th dimensional being

Before I continue, could I have specific statements that should put vodification at 7th dimensional and anything 7th dimensional for the key being used in this thread. I can't find anything that has been accepted to be 7th dimensional by staff in CRT threads. Because if not, I'm going to make so many profiles on other verses and say they are Higher dimensional without threads. I can literally do that for Wizard101 and say they are 1-A because they are stated to be beyond life, death, time, existence and dual systems. Also, criticising Bartleby's profile is going to get you no where. There have been actual threads to put the hax on his profiles rather than just being made by one person, like Xue Ying

Like I said and showed above unlike you, I explained 3-4 times what Voidification is and showed quotes from the novel. Don't bring that at me when you did nothing. Second, there is no CRT thread for Xue Ying - none. The thread that you posted was is on Question and Answers not on Revision thread. It's a thread I've made to ask and get a bit of help not to revision a character.

All Xue Ying's tiers are determined by his AP, not by his Dimensional Tiering. Just because he is a being of higher dimension doesn't mean that he has the AP of 2-A or High 2-A. Like how Hax itself is not tiered, Xue Ying state of being is like that as he itself (his being) is hax just look on his profile and see how many times and how many different types of body characteristics he has.

If you say that Wizard101 has such tier or a thing like that then make the revision or if they have so many wrongs then why do they even have a profile? Why come so angry and bring arguments like this. If you want then make how many profiles you want.

The staff doesn't need to be the only who accept as all members can if they are knowledgeable. All members be them staff or normal member have that privilege.

"Like I said and showed above unlike you, I explained 3-4 times what Voidification is and showed quotes from the novel."

Most of what you've said was to just look at the profile. The quotes that you've shown us don't give us any sort of context to support whether or not his hax are above 4-D, just that you need to be able to "break through the multiverse to hurt him". Honestly, if you want to phrase it like that, we could just argue that Bartleby destroys his multiverse since he can destroy Wizard101's multiverse as collateral damage.

"All Xue Ying's tiers are determined by his AP, not by his Dimensional Tiering. Just because he is a being of higher dimension doesn't mean that he has the AP of 2-A or High 2-A. "

"Like I said and showed above unlike you", 2-A and High 2-A do not have any sort of AP requirements. By definition, they need only be 5D.

"If you say that Wizard101 has such tier or a thing like that then make the revision"

He's referencing statements that were made late-game, which currently have little to no lore-value to them, as the game's story is still being made and the last arc didn't revolve around the thing that implies it's a 1-A verse. By the next arc (which will likely start some time in November) we'll be given more context for it which will (probably) further solidify the idea of 1-A Wizard101.

"The staff doesn't need to be the only who accept as all members can if they are knowledgeable. All members be them staff or normal member have that privilege."

For such upgrades they are needed.

No, all members as long as they are knowledgeable are permitted to vote/accept on characters revisions/modifications not only the staff.

You could argue whatever you want but without proof, it has 0 bases about Bartleby destroying his multiverse as collateral damage. It doesn't matter as long as its a finite number he's will still be 2-B.

Like how there are "n" characters with hax that are out of their league/tier, so is Xue Ying. Look at Mister Mxyzptlk CW, he's a 5th-Dimensional Imp but he's tier-ed for his AP.

Xue Ying is tier-ed for his AP as it doesn't matter if he is 5-D if he doesn't have the AP or Feats for 2-A or higher. That's how his verse works.

I've posted the quotes from the novel, you can see them on his profile too. It's said and has feats/fights for his Voidification. Its clearly states that without breaking the cage of the origin world you can't hurt him as he became a part of the Higher Dimension that transcends the Multiverse while in Voidification. I brought his feats/quotes or told you where on his profile you can find them and you still say this. You're just hurt that he's a smurf in his tier thanks to his state of being and Daos which makes him more or less stomp his way through the top (I'm more than sure that this one will be bolded and talked by one of you two while ignoring the others.

I at least showed evidence to his feats or can be seen in his profile, unlike Bartleby who has only a little of them. I never denied and I will never deny his feats as I'm sure you or whoever made his profile tried to make his accuracy as good as possible but there's nothing in Bart profile/arsenal that can do anything to Xue Ying thanks to his Daos.

"No, all members as long as they are knowledgeable are permitted to vote/accept on characters revisions/modifications not only the staff."

If that was all that it took then Wizard101 would be 2-A by now, seeing as Zenkai and I are easily the most knowledgeable members about the verse. The only reason it wasn't accepted is because staff seems to think that countless & endless =/= infinite, despite the fact that they are literally synonymous with each other. Their argument was that "countless could just mean a really large number" even though, again, you could say the same thing about the word infinite.

"You could argue whatever you want but without proof, it has 0 bases about Bartleby destroying his multiverse as collateral damage. It doesn't matter as long as its a finite number he's will still be 2-B."

I don't even know what you're trying to argue here. Are you saying that you don't think Bartleby could destroy his multiverse, or that it's irrelevant that he can? If it's the former, WoG repeatedly debunks this. If it's the latter, I can say that it's 100% relevant since his multiverse is regarded as having "countless worlds (each with their own unique flow of time)" and "endless timelines".

"Like how there are "n" characters with hax that are out of their league/tier, so is Xue Ying. Look at Mister Mxyzptlk CW, he's a 5th-Dimensional Imp but he's tier-ed for his AP.

Xue Ying is tier-ed for his AP as it doesn't matter if he is 5-D if he doesn't have the AP or Feats for 2-A or higher. That's how his verse works."

That's because feats>statements. If statements were all that mattered then Mr. Mxzyptlk's feats would all stack onto each other as it was stated that EVERY version of Mr. Mxyzptlk that we see is the same version, be it from a cartoon, comic book, or in this instance, CW.

"Its clearly states that without breaking the cage of the origin world you can't hurt him as he became a part of the Higher Dimension that transcends the Multiverse while in Voidification"

Again I don't see why that's relevant as Bartleby:

-created his own "countless/endless" multiverse including the timelines in it

-"is not bound by cosmic rules" of said multiverse

-is capable of destroying said multiverse and everything beyond it (the Spiral, which is the multiverse in question, was stated as being simply "an echo" of existence, and WoG has said that Bartleby and the others on his tier could easily destroy ALL of existence)

"I brought his feats/quotes or told you where on his profile you can find them and you still say this. You're just hurt that he's a smurf in his tier thanks to his state of being and Daos which makes him more or less stomp his way through the top"

Just because we are arguing with you doesn't mean that we're 'hurt" about any of this. Get over yourself.

"I never denied and I will never deny his feats as I'm sure you or whoever made his profile tried to make his accuracy as good as possible but there's nothing in Bart profile/arsenal that can do anything to Xue Ying thanks to his Daos."

Yea, that's a lie and you know it. You didn't even understand what the Titanic Lullaby was capable of until I told you about it, even though it's on Bartleby's profile already. The part about Xue Ying having multiple existences is also relevant as the same argument was used in an earlier vs thread favoring Rimuru Tempest against the Player character (which was a stomp thread by the way), and was hastily debunked.

For 5th time, to interact/hurt Xue Ying you need to be able to attack the Higher Dimension that transcends the Multiverse as his durability thanks to Voidification makes him a part of it.

Rimuru's Multiple Existences is vastly inferior to Xue Ying which has 3 completely the same and each are separately not in a single hidden space. One of them is even made of the energy of the Higher Dimension. In his next key if nothing changes vastly his AP it will still be 2-B will make Him have 10081 Multiple Existences which exist in more than one Multiverse separately.

Anyway, I know about his Lullaby before you told here in this thread as I've played the game too. I never said it's not strong or not powerful but before Voidification and his, Void Daos is not enough as they reach the Higher Dimension that Transcends the Multiverse. Not only is his range not enough but his Hax/AP can't get to it.

Yeah, exactly what I said. Xue Ying keys are for his AP not for his dimensional state of being. Even if you somehow make/downgrade him to 4D being from 5D, his Void Daos and Voidification will still transcend the Multiverse in its Hax. There's nothing in Bartleby arsenal that can affect him in that state (Voidification) while Xue Ying can affect The Great Tree.

There are "countless" use in Lord Xue Ying or other novels which for some are accepted while for others are not. Yeah, the majority won't accept it if the "Infinite" is not used even if you can't truly prove it. It's not only for "countless" but also for "boundless", "limitless" and "neverending" which can or are used by the author/s for their verse. Unfortunately, 99% of the time if the "Infinite" does not appear then there a loss situation. I can understand this one as I have feats/statements for more than one verse with this situation but I can't use them as I know it will not be accepted.

"For 5th time, to interact/hurt Xue Ying you need to be able to attack the Higher Dimension that transcends the Multiverse as his durability thanks to Voidification makes him a part of it."

Transcendence doesn't always mean higher dimensional. Many verses have been rejected a higher dimensional rating just because they used "transcendent". This is exactly why there should be a CRT first for those tiers. You can't change the tiering system based on your own profit.

"Rimuru's Multiple Existences is vastly inferior to Xue Ying which has 3 completely the same and each are separately not in a single hidden space. One of them is even made of the energy of the Higher Dimension. In his next key if nothing changes vastly his AP it will still be 2-B will make Him have 10081 Multiple Existences which exist in more than one Multiverse separately."

These characters can affect the multiverse and beyond, so I don't see how "more than one multiverse" will help with anything. As for "Higher D", see literally all my other comments above. The rest of your replies banks on the Higher D stuff. By the way, you have to count the votes for Bartleby. There are currently 2 with Ben and Amelia. I'm voting for Bartleby myself.

If you don't make a CRT, I will.

I didn't change the tiering system on my own profit as you say. I made it like how it is treated in the novel because if I were I would have made him 2-A or High 2-A or even higher and wank it. I've made it as close as I could.

Make the CRT, anyone is welcomed to make any CRT for any verse/character.

I didn't count them yet as I don't understand how 4-D Hax (Lullaby) can affect his Void Hax which is superior.

Zaratthustra said:
I didn't change the tiering system on my own profit as you say. I made it like how it is treated in the novel because if I were I would have made him 2-A or High 2-A or even higher and wank it. I've made it as close as I could.
Make the CRT, anyone is welcomed to make any CRT for any verse/character.

I didn't count them yet as I don't understand how 4-D Hax (Lullaby) can affect his Void Hax which is superior.
Okay, this is a serious question - one of which I'm sure you're going to answer by saying "look at his profile", but can you explain why you think his Void Hax are superior - aside from the idea that it's higher dimensional?

How is his void hax superior.

The best you've done is say "he transcends the multiverse while in voidification, and he's scaled to his AP and not being 5-D"

If we go off of this then we can also say that Bartleby is 5-D going off the 'there are infinite worlds in the spiral, each with their own timeline and timestream, and bartleby transcends all of them', essentially saying he 'transcends the multiverse'

You've really not explained HOW his void hax are superior, you've just said they are, and disregarded when Zenkai and ben explained in greater detail why Bartleby's Lullaby would work against him because either Xue is actually 5-D, and this thread needs to be closed because he's automatically a 2-A by that standard alone and it becomes an absolute stomp in his favor, or his teiring is correct, he's just an incredibly powerful 4-D being/god, the lullaby works on him and bartleby wins via incap

At least that's the way it looks from my perspective, reading through this thread.

I will argue something different from everyone in this thread, but here we go:

Bartleby has no resistance to Soul Manip, so passive Soul hax (if I get correctly) should be faster than anything Bartleby can do.

I guess Five Phases Sealing cans eal Bartleby since he doesn't have resistance to sealing.

I won't argue about if Xue Ying is 2-B or not, but I think it deppends in how the verse treats the dimensions in a similar manner to what happens with Fate.

Ionliosite said:
I will argue something different from everyone in this thread, but here we go:
Bartleby has no resistance to Soul Manip, so passive Soul hax (if I get correctly) should be faster than anything Bartleby can do.

I guess Five Phases Sealing cans eal Bartleby since he doesn't have resistance to sealing.

I won't argue about if Xue Ying is 2-B or not, but I think it deppends in how the verse treats the dimensions in a similar manner to what happens with Fate.
That's actually a good point, though not in the way you think it is.

Isn't death magic in this game treated as 'soul manip' to some extent (at least it seems like it is given that bartleby has Soul Manip via death magic). Since he seems to have resistance to death according to his profile, should he by extention have some form of Soul Manip resistance?

Course this probably isn't the best place to discuss this, though it looks like other profiles have 'soul manipulation' due to death magic (Grandfather Spider and The Player to name 2) but don't seem to have 'soul manipulation resistance' despite having resistance to death magic.

He does resist soul manipulation via scaling... though since it's not on his profile it's understandable why people wouldn't think so. That'll be fixed eventually.

""the ability to interact with one's soul or the souls of others. This ability ranges from being able to project the power of one's soul outward, grasping and ripping the souls of others out of their bodies, outright consuming souls to gain power, among other applications."

Going by the Soul Manipulation page it seems he can resist/replicate pretty much every aspect of it, with possible exception to the "other applications" depending on what those mean. I'll post scans if needed but some of the feats are scaling off of different characters at different points so I'd rather not go on a hunt for them unless asked.

Ionliosite said:
Oh, ok, but does he resist it in Xue Ying's level?
I mean... maybe? Probably? I'm still a bit confused on the full extent about how it works for him. I know about the "1 trillion souls with 1% power" thing, but would you really consider that more impressive than creating an entire multiverse's worth of souls and being able to freely control/affect all (if not, most) of them at once? Is it considered more impressive because the souls belong to higher-dimensional beings? There aren't a lot of 2-B beings in Wizard101. There are only 8 in total so far. They're the three Titans, Spider, Raven, Bartleby, the Player (Divine Paradox form) and (possibly) the Creator (although he's likely 2-A or something higher to be honest).

If it helps, he created the souls by creating duplicates of the three Titans, although none of the duplicates are regarded as being just as powerful as the original. At the same time, none of the original Titans were ever weakened in the process.

I believe that he could resist it, or at least nullify it with his magic, even if it is 5-D. Wizard101 has characters who nullify beings on a higher dimensional tier than them all the time. I know that's not really good proof of it working on Xue Ying, but it's my opinion anyway.

So, In Lord Xue Ying verse, once someone by skill or pure luck and understanding comprehends a tiny part of a Law (Realm of Myriad Existence) of anything he becomes a Transcended (Sky Key) as he becomes an existence superior to mortals even if they still have a limited lifespan.

The Realm of Myriad Existence refers to the start of a Transcendent's understanding of the nature of heaven and earth, and the very first step to comprehending it. It has three sub-level which each one gained your power gets a qualitative boost as each level represent the depth of the comprehension.

After they comprehend it at it enough it will become a True Meaning.

True Meanings represents enough comprehension of the Profound Mysteries towards the World, with these Laws and Profound Mysteries being condensed together forming an actual substance. True Meanings are graded on a scale from 1 to 9, with a grade 9 being the smallest and narrowed laws and grade 1 being the largest and strongest. For example, someone who has learned a grade 2 Ture Meaning can crush someone who comprehended a grade 3 True Meaning. Higher grade True Meaning Can have multiple branches to lower grades such as the True Meaning of Water and Fire can branch into the True Meaning of Icy Fire.

Examples: Icy Fire (Grade 5) is a branch of Water and Fire (Grade 4) which at its own is a branch of Yin and Yang (Grade 2).

Wind (Grade 4) can become Void Cleavage (Grade 2) which is a branch of Chaos (Grade 1).

Fantasy (Grade 4) can become Phantom Wolrd (Grade 3) which can advance and become Illusions (Grade 3, same grade but more profound) which can evolve through comprehension in Mirage (Grade 2, the origin of all Illusions).

Through your experiences and comprehension you can get any Grade from 9 to 1, either directly a high Law or a lower one but possible to advance. You can even combine True Meanings (Laws) to create other like True Meaning of Wave + True Meaning of Heavenly Light = True Meaning of Space Ripple.

Then to become a World Deity you need to condense the Law to create a True Deity Heart. Example: using Star True Mirage will result in True Deity Heart making you World Deity Stage 1. This stage has 4 meaning you will have to condense 4 Laws to reach the Peak (World Deity Stage 4). Xue Ying condensed True Meaning of Star, World, Chaotic and Space-Time.

Then to become True God, you need to comprehend 9 Laws and Condense them and complete the Law of the World which control all existing Laws.

All True Meanings are the Laws of the ordinary Universe as they can control it but don't transcend it. True God is broken in three Stages: condensing the Complete Law of the World will make you and ordinary True God, Then to become a Paragon you need to step outside of the River of Time which exists in a higher time-space that transcend the ordinary one, making you exist beyond time. To reach the peak and become a Ruler you need to open a Dao which is a concept that transcends the Laws of the World including its space-time as it is the beginning of the Myriad of Existences and as well the end of all Laws.

Daos are compared to a tower with multiple floors. The First Floor is the ordinary Universe and its Laws while the Second are the Daos as they transcend and encompass it, making impossible for the beings within the first floor to interact with the second but the reverse is possible. Daos not only are a floor higher than the ordinary Laws and the world but also above the River of Time which exists in a higher Space-Time.

To become a Void God(Origin Birth), you need to use your Dao as a Core and perfectly fuse within it all existing Laws and Profund Mysteries within it to create a Law System. A chopstick by itself can be easily broken but a bundle of them is much stronger. To reach Void God (Unity) you need to return your Dao and System Law to the origin point from where are begin. Then to reach Void God (Primal Chaos), you need to explode this origin point and create a "clean piece of paper" named Primal Chaos - the most primitive and profound state a Cosmos can exist in which not even the myriad existences and its laws have begun to exist, representing boundless and limitless possibilities.

The Multiverse exists on an even higher Floor as its transcend completely the Void Gods and Cosmos Gods thanks to its Supreme Law.

Currently, I can't fully explain Cosmos God Law as there are not enough chapter translated for it, but it currently stated that its Dao Law represents "Everything had a point of beginning." and it's the teaching of Daoism stated and showed in novel quoting "The Dao gave birth to one. One gave birth to Two. Two gave birth to Three. Three gave birth to myriad existences".

True Meaning (Laws and Space-Time)=(First Floor), River of Time = (Second Floor, as is stated to exist beyond the ordinary one in a higher Space-Time while at the same time encompassing it), Daos = (Third Floor)(transcend both as its stated that that even through a countless number of Space-Times can't measure it and exist Beyond it making impossible for those from lower floors to interact with them), Cosmos God Dao (Fourth Floor) and the Multiverse/Origin World thanks to its Supreme Laws transcend the Daos and its origin (Fifth Floor). The Higher Dimension (currently name unknow) (Sixth Floor), transcend entirely it as just mastering the Void Dao to perfection will let one to be unbound and control the Supreme Law thanks to its dimensionality - making the lower ones to be like a 2-D while it is 3-D. More info about it will be once the translation gets at it.

The Void Daos are shown and stated to completely transcend the Multiverse thanks to its ability to manipulate the Black Fog Spheres which exist in Higher Dimension (Sixth Floor). Just by understating that these Black Fog Spheres exist you can view the Multiverse as a state comparable to "2-D because you exist in a 3-D", because they activate/control/create/etc all Laws, Daos, etc. Xue Ying can control a part of those Black Fog Speheres thanks to its Void Daos as its reached the Higher Dimension making possible to interact with it, while Voidification makes him a part of it increasing his Durability and Survivability because without being able to break the Origin World and then interact with the Higher Dimension (Sixth Floor) is impossible to hurt him and even harder to kill him.

Firstly, why aren't you counting the three votes from Bartleby. You are the OP. You have to, even if you disagree. Otherwise you are purposefully swaying bias for your character to win.

Same thing as before, "transcending" doesn't always refer to higher dimensions. If we are taking your statements at face value, the characters are higher dimensional. Something else you are saying that makes absolutley no sense is that these 5th dimensional characters can sometimes not destroy 2 universes. If they were objectively 5th dimensional, they would be able to. Either they are 2-B, with 2-B hax, or they are higher dimensional in nature.

Once again, the tiering system can't be swayed just for your own benefit. I am making a CRT tomorrow.

I like that you didn't comment anything on my comment from above.

Again, that's how the author makes his verse works. They can be 10-C but have 1-A hax and still be 10-C.

Mister Mxyzptlk CW is 5th-Dimensional Imp and is only rated low 5-B.

The standards for 5D are different on CW than they are for this wiki. Also, let's get rid of the higher-dimensional bit (the idea that this all means they're 6D and up). You do realize that all of your major points apply to Bartleby, right? The Spiral itself is its own multiverse, but there are things that exist outside and beyond it. The Spiral is literally referred to as being nothing more than "an echo of existence", which Bartleby, alongside Raven and Spider, completely transcend.

To quote the lead writer for Empyrea Part 2: "Either of these entities could unravel existence if they felt like it." Those entities being Raven and Spider, who Bartleby is equal to.

Back