• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Khorne lose two times in a row

I really don't like the idea of how the void manipulation and sealing is seen as instantenous, especially since the votes for him in his match against Khorne clearly showed he has two different techniques to choose from. In Bartleby's case, he has one, objective, straightforward, go to move. The Titanic Lullaby. No delay, it happens as soon as Bartleby opens his mouth.

I am voting for inconclusive however. It is a who strikes first. I do believe Bartleby will first, but it is pretty close to say. Especially when you factor in Bartleby's Eye of The Future, which even if we say Bartleby's go to isn't the Lullaby; will tell him to put ying away as soon as possible with it.

Yeah I'm voting inconclusive as well. Suppose it's not too much of a surprise since Zenkai and I both like W101 but we both came to that conclusion. If Bartleby uses the Titanic Lullaby at the start, he's got this, as I don't think Xue Ying has any resistance towards that sort of thing. And if not, then Xue Ying wins.

To affect him you need to be able to affect 7-D as I said in the other thread, without 7-D hax or 1-C Ap, you can't affect Xue Ying.

Even if you somehow manage to kill him, he has two more Bodies which are 100% and he won't die. You need to be able to kill the three of them at the same time as if even one survives, he can instantly recreate the other two.

He has the Mirage Realm (World) which as long as it exist you can't kill him.

He passively soul+mind hax - 1% of his power was able to soul+mindhax 1 trillion of beings at his level of power + innumerable void creatures. If you somehow manage to survive, it has innate sleep and dream manipulation.

His Mirage Realm can make Cosmos Gods (Stage 1 and 2) to redirect 30-50% of their power to simple block its soul/mind hax.

He has sleep and dream immunity as he resisted to a Cosmos God who could make other sleep for eternity.

His Five Phase Sealing is faster than the Realm Destructive Teleportation which is instantaneous that teleports the user through the Higher Dimension (7-D).

His soul is stronger than that of Cosmos Gods (stage 3) as he is known as the greatest Mirage Dao user in two different Multiverses. Without Hax of 7-D, you can't put him to sleep or even affect him thanks to his Voidification.

Voidification is his greatest technique and accomplishment so far as he used 9 Void Daos to created it. Making him a part of the Higher Dimension. To reach it you need to be able to affect it and to reach it you need as I said above 7-D Ap/Hax.

That's why I said he's the strongest 2-B, as he more or less a smurf. You either have 7-D Hax or 1-C AP to affect him.

Can I see evidence of you needing literal 7-D hax to affect him? I can see you needing it to kill him, but what suggests that is what you need to literally affect him. He is still a 4th dimensional being physically. I don't see anything suggesting you need it to affect him in any sense of the word. That makes no sense, unless he himself is 7th dimensional.

The Titanic Lullaby isn't a killing move. The mere fact that he has two different techniques that he uses directly shows there is a gap in which Bartleby can strike. I don't see anything on his profile suggeting that he can resist being put to sleep because of his voidifcation. Is there an instance where it has saved him from being put to sleep? If not, you're reaching for a NLF and can wank him to defeating Low 1-C characters because "Voidication"

He's not a 4th but a 5th being as he trancends its entire Universe Laws plus its space-time, then after some time he transcend its timelines which exist in a higher Spacetime. His Multiverse transcend him completely making it 6D. The Higher Dimensions transcend the Multiverse. His Void Dao and Voidification reach that level.

Doesn't matter which one he use as it will instantly Seal him.

Look on his profile an you can see a lot of things either in his key or at explanation as I'm on phone.

"He's not a 4th but a 5th being as he trancends its entire Universe Laws plus its space-time, then after some time he transcend its timelines which exist in a higher Spacetime. His Multiverse transcend him completely making it 6D. The Higher Dimensions transcend the Multiverse. His Void Dao and Voidification reach that level."

If he is 5th dimensional why is his profile making him out to be 2-B? Any form of 5th dimensional is High 2-A. Simply "transcending" doesn't seem to imply higher dimensions by how this wiki views things. You'll probably need to make a CRT for all of this.

"Doesn't matter which one he use as it will instantly Seal him."

You're not reading my arguments then. I am saying the mere fact that two different abilities exist will give Bartleby an opportunity to strike. His go to move IS the Titanic Lullaby. There is no resistance to Bartleby's level of sleep manipulation on his profile. Either Ying is 4th dimensional physically and can be affected, or he's a higher dimensional being physically and needs to be upgraded in a CRT. By the way you need to count the two votes currently up.

Because it doesn't work like that in his verse. They have 4d beings that barely can destroy a Universe, 5d beings who can barely destroy 2. Its a state of being for them. Hes 2B because thats his AP.

Thread was done for this one.

Hes always in Voidification in a fight.

"Because it doesn't work like that in his verse. They have 4d beings that barely can destroy a Universe, 5d beings who can barely destroy 2. Its a state of being for them. Hes 2B because thats his AP"

None of that makes any sense. If they are objectively 5th dimensional, they should be able to destroy 2 universes. A 5th dimensional state of being is logically 5-D. I honestly think all of this should be sent to a proper CRT.

"Hes always in Voidification in a fight."

What does that even mean? Could you explain what it is? So far it is seeming to be an ability that he can tap in to or use rather than a state of "being in a 7th dimensional state". If he is in such a state, his profile should be 1-C in that case. Or maybe I am understanding wrong, prehaps there should be an admin knowledgeable on the verse to explain things.

I'm the most knowledge and most likely the single person who know the verse.

Like I said above, Voidification makes him a part of the Higher Dimensions. If you look on the profile its only used for Durability as its not an ofensive one.

Thats how his verse works. When he became a 4th being he wasnt even able to destroy the Universe because in his verse there exist higher laws that transcend each other making the cultivators weaker. You transcend the Universe, good for you there are Mulviverse laws that make you weaker. You transcend them too? There exist an even higher one that make you weaker.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3185417

That has yet to be directly accepted though. I think for now this thread should be at a halt until it is decided what tier he suits into.

"Like I said above, Voidification makes him a part of the Higher Dimensions. If you look on the profile its only used for Durability as its not an ofensive one."

And like I said, " There is no resistance to Bartleby's level of sleep manipulation on his profile. Either Ying is 4th dimensional physically and can be affected, or he's a higher dimensional being physically and needs to be upgraded in a CRT"

That thread is not a CRT, its one to question and it helped me.

Like I said Bart is only 4D, even if Xue Ying like you try to say its not 5D, Voidification still make him 6D in the proces. He has more than one bodies thanks to his multiple existances. He will then just snipe him with his spear or his higher hax.

Bart more than sure doesn't have his feat of Soul hax.

In his verse sleep and dream are aspect of the Soul. He has restence to it just by existing. He resisted to sleep hax to a Cosmos God. Cosmos God is the Realm after Void God. While Xue Ying doesn't have the ap of 2A or High 2A,his durability is even beyond it.

If Xue Ying is 5D then he belongs in High 2-A regardless of his AP. The alternative is to call it hyperbole and say that he isn't actually 5D, in which case Bartleby's hax should be effective on him regardless.

Also, Bartleby literally created an entire universe (which later expanded into a multiverse) worth of creatures - almost all of which have souls. Plus, we see low-tier characters manipulating minds/souls all the time through magic, and Bartleby is the source of magic. Through scaling, Bartleby should easily be able to match that feat.

Next is dream manipulation. You say that sleep and dreams are both aspects of the soul in Xue Ying's verse. Cool. It works the same way in Wizard101. There's an entirely separate multiverse just for people's dreams, described as the place where all minds meet (it's important to note that in Wizard101 minds and souls are synonymous with eachother.) You also say that Xue Ying has resisted sleep hax before... but to what degree? Bartleby's sleep manipulation is shown to work on other beings on the same scale as him (Grandfather Spider in particular) and is made so that it's more effective on more powerful entities. Even if said entities don't otherwise sleep at all.

Cultivators dont need to sleep, eat, breath etc. They do it just because they feel like.

I've said above his potency "He passively soul+mind hax - 1% of his power was able to soul+mindhax 1 trillion of beings at his level of power + innumerable void creatures. If you somehow manage to survive, it has innate sleep and dream manipulation.".

Thats how his verse works. Its not hyperbole. They are HD Beings but have lower stats because the Laws restricts them. They have a hierarchy of laws with each transcending each other. True Meanings = normal laws of the Universe. River of Time Laws transcend them. Dao Laws transcend them. Supreme Law transcend them. Unkown Law transcend them. Curently those are know.

"Cultivators dont need to sleep, eat, breath etc. They do it just because they feel like."

How does that defend against the Titanic Lullaby's effectiveness?

1 trillion lives is not even close to being close to the amount of people it would take to fill an entire universe - let alone an entire multiverse, EVEN IF it's only at 1% power. Also, sleep and dream manipulation is pretty much nothing. As I said, there's an entire multiverse worth of dreams in Wizard101. Each dream counts as its own universe and the dreamers can manipulate them. Grandfather Spider managed to manipulate other people's dreams even in a weakened state.

"They are HD Beings but have lower stats because the Laws restricts them"

So, they're basically Bill Cipher? Great, with their stats lowered it means that them being HD doesn't help much.

Either he's 5D, becomes High 2-A, or he isn't 5D, stays at 2-B and can be influenced by Bartleby's hax. As I already said your AP doesn't matter as long as you're 5D. 5D characters typically have higher AP but it's not a requirement.

Read again beings of the same power as him were soul mind haxed.

He is that HD Being like I said because thats how the verse works while vsbattle works differently.

Even if you lower him to 4D, Voidification makes his durability 6D and His Void Dao still has that potency of hax.

"He is that HD Being like I said because thats how the verse works while vsbattle works differently"

Then...... using this wikis standards.... he's higher dimensional. Even in the thread you made there wsa no confirmation from admins that gave him higher D stuff.

It is, that was not the first thread made. Read his profile its more detalied. I repear again he's a higher dimensional being but his stats are not the same as he can't reach that AP.

He's 2B because thats his AP feats. If I were to give him a higher tier while he has no feats for it will result in wank.

Like I said while his state of being is a higher one than his AP.

All as they are done through Daos which are concepts thats transcend the normal ones. Like I said in the Tiamat thread, his attacks need to be at his level of existence otherwise it couldn't affect the cultivators who transcend the Universe and its Laws and then the River of Time and its space time.

Ionliosite said:
Just for the record, Fate has many 8D stuff, that we don't treat it like 1-C hax.
Changing my vote to Bartleby then as he doesn't share the same "restrictions" that Xue Ying does and has more definitive feats.

Also, whether or not the 1 trillion beings were at the "same level of power as him" is pretty irrelevant seeing as how Bartleby's hax have affected other 2-B beings before as well. He brought his Scion from 2-C to 2-B and said Scion effortlessly stomped another 2-B being, who was, in turn, getting ready to destroy the Chaos Heart (a 2-B artifact), which would, in turn, destroy the multiverse - and WoG stated that Bartleby was on the same level of power as other characters who could effortlessly one-shot his Scion even when going 2-B. He's also duplicated the Three Titans (all of which are 2-B as well) into entire races of lesser beings, which, once again, spread across the universe and eventually the multiverse.

Not to mention the wording makes no sense to begin with. If those beings really were on the same level as him, why would they not be able to resist it despite him being able to?

Xue Ying is either 5D and is upgraded to High 2-A or is 2-B and "5D" statements are considered to be hyperbolic.

You can't have your cake and it too.

Those restrictions are only for them in verse, it not affect his actual feats that he done. His feats are done with those Law restrictions.

Bartbely has such potent soul hax as to make him sleep? Like I said above did he make to sleep 1 trilion and innumerable void creatures that are all at his power with only 1% of its Power? He at the same time made them experience reincarnation 1000 times.

Can he go through Voidification? No if its only 4D.

Just look at how many time his soul was upgrade, transforme just in the last key.

Look at his key to see its ability with examples or look at Feats and Explanation. I think he has one of the biggest detalied profile at how many feats i've put on its profile.

Ionliosite said:
Xue Ying literally needs one attack and Bartleby gets voided, I don't know what are you talking about.
Changed my wording to help make sense a bit. Also, I'm still kind of confused by the "voided" thing. Is it literally Void Manipulation, or is it referring to something else? If it's the former, Bartleby can do the same thing and can survive in and interact with voids.

Its not hyoerbole as thats how his verse works. HDBeings with lower AP. This is how its Cosmology is created by the Author. There are characters who are tier 9 but have HD Hax that reach in 10D plus because thats how their verse works.

Ionliosite said:
BB from Fate is claer example that you can have Higher D everything and still not be of that tier.
That seems more like a problem with whoever manages the profiles than it does with the tiering system itself.

Voidification is his comprehasion of 9 Void Daos using the Black Fog Speheres to became a part of the Higher Dimension that transcend the Multiverse. He became a tiny part of it increasing its durability. Just look on its profile as I'm on phone. Look at Explanation or its Void Key.

Ben CleverName said:
Ionliosite said:
BB from Fate is claer example that you can have Higher D everything and still not be of that tier.
That seems more like a problem with whoever manages the profiles than it does with the tiering system itself.
No, CRTs were made to resolve this, and this is what we have now. She has 8D stuff but its still not 1-C

Zaratthustra said:
Its not hyoerbole as thats how his verse works. HDBeings with lower AP. This is how its Cosmology is created by the Author. There are characters who are tier 9 but have HD Hax that reach in 10D plus because thats how their verse works.
How many times do I have to say it? Their AP, by definition of how the tiering system works, is irrelevant. All that they need in order to be High 2-A is to be 5D. It's literally in the description:

Characters who are 5-dimensional, and/or can destroy and/or create 5-dimensional space-time constructs of a not insignificant size.

Notice the "or".

EmperorDoom25 said:
Ben CleverName said:
Ionliosite said:
No, CRTs were made to resolve this, and this is what we have now. She has 8D stuff but its still not 1-C
What was the logic behind that? I'm asking genuinely, because depending on what it is, it could be argued that Bartleby himself is a 1-A being - or at least has "1-A stuff".

There was a CRT made by Ultima where it was agreed that Statements that make a character Higher-Dimensional should be disregarded if they don't have feats backing it up.

This should apply here.

Back