• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
-Kharn negates regen with Gorechild.

-Kharn can attack souls with Gorechild.

-Kharn can ignore durability with Gorechild.

-Kharn is far better fighter than Wolverine.

-Kharn is too much large and big for Wolve to cut him in pieces.

-Funny thing, Kharn has better range :p

-Wolverine constantly get stomped or one-shotted by people who are either far more stronger, haxxed or just simply better fighters.

-And a lot of other stuff.

Very one sided, to the point of feel like a spite.

Isn't Wolverine higher end 4-B though? He stabbed Hulk and Thanos.

Yeah, but I don't think that stabbing = punching, he can stab higher end 4-B characters, not that he's somehow more stronger than everyone below.

IDK about this one. Kharn at least is all naturally of a higher tier than Logan albeit his high end is much more of a possibility than anything but even then, he's up there while Wolverine achieves that by his claws and his skeleton.

Kind of hard to say here. I would assume Logan is higher but so is Kharn in a way albeit his i'm told or heard is just really...unknown as to how high he is. Especially when you get shit from Azzy or Matt saying something like "who says Kharn is only baseline 4-B" or something like that.

But once again, idk about this one here.

Yes they will say that shit if one so much as goes "Oh WH40k is only baseline 4-B cuz we no nothing about how high they are~" and stuff like that.

And when they do come, you know for a fact they have to spend who knows how many mins of their time just to explain how they can be higher than baseline 4-B. Thing is, it doesn't help that, with no calc to really pinpoint their range, do we not know how high they truly are.

But anyways i digress. It could be a stomp in Kharn's favor for all i know, and that's if Kharn happens to hit REALLY hard which knowing him he's very likely to not hold back his swings on Logan.

Well, I think this looks more like a spite match than a stomp, because while yes, Logan can harm Kharn, the champion just simply has everything in his favor.

Yeah the problem with Kharn is the fact that he doesn't have a solid calc placing him at that level so people are understandably bothered by the fact he has become a variable 4-B that would get inconclusives against Goku who at best is 10x baseline yet still be considered a threat to characters who would AP stomp the former.

@Aguila: That actually applies to all other 4-B's in WH, really. Even GEoM applies too of that, meaning we have no other way of tiering them other than being constantly told that they are "above baseline 4-B".

I was hoping that this wouldn't be a stomp, because Wolverine needs more threads and doesn't use hax. I thought this would be a good matchup.

Well Claws for AP and Adamantium Skeleton for Dura but...yeah he's got about nothing else i see other than maybe regen but that's it from the looks of it.

It does, i guess? That along with being able to suck in the souls of those he kills, but it's not immediately or something as far as i recall.

Danm...

I feel with need another blog to explain more W40K stuff.

Anyone is agree that this is a horrible stomp?

You can ask Azathoth more on his wall about Gorechild. He has it done on his Warhammer blog but idk if he really explained on what it does other than being a Warp weapon of sorts that can tear through armor, body, and suck in the souls of those slain by him.

CrossverseCrisis said:
@Aguila: That actually applies to all other 4-B's in WH, really. Even GEoM applies too of that, meaning we have no other way of tiering them other than being constantly told that they are "above baseline 4-B".
Feats that are obviously 4-B but could likely have actual calced results (off the top of my head) would be:

• Madail creating and maintining his Solar System sized fortresses.
  • The Red Angel covering a whole star system + being large enough to tear at the system's stars while being dragged back into the Warp.
  • Tzeentch Daemons accidentally cause a dual supernovae event and wipe out a solar system.
  • The size of a couple greater daemons who dwarf star clusters (though I think this may actually be a 4-A feat and thus irrelevant).
  • Creation of the Rose Cluster
  • Some no-name alien cyborg's death scream distorting the Astronomicon (again, might actually be a 4-A feat)
  • The Yncarne's distortion of parts of realspace (relevant because this is pre-Sword of Sould Yncarne, who was stomped by some KoS in the Eye of Terror)

@Azathoth: That my bro, is why i sometimes suggest telling others to get shit calc'd if it helps to determine where a character may ACTUALLY be~

If the fortress is solar system sized you may be able to get a GBE for it. assuming it spans the entirety of it as a sphere that is.

I forget, was there ever a calc done for creating a star? I recall the energy for that being above regular star level, unless I'm misremembering.

@Azzy: Is it too much to try and clarifying how Gorechild ignores durability? Not for me, but for the other user(s) above.

@Cross

Most likely explanation would be similar to how something like Genestealer claws do so. The very edge of the blades are monomolecular (sub-molecular in some instances).

@Newendigo

Below Solar System level thing-the-size-of-a-star-system would be the most hilarious calc error since that calc I saw a long time back that resulted in Large Planet level the sun.

@Cross

Molecular or below, depending on who's writing.

I ran some numbers for fun in the GBE calculator.

A solar system sized fortress (assuming it's an sphere that's 80% hollow and made of steel) has a GBE of 1.268×10^61 joules assuming it reaches as far as Pluto for its radius.

Star creation at Large Star level....someone gotta find that calc then if it's somewhere.

@Azzy: Would you say that would be enough to cut through Logan's Adamantium skeleton then?

@Aguila: Matt actually got some quotes that describes one of the fortresses Madail the Undivided created. Here's one of them:

"The Invincible Reason plunged towards the wall of an impossible fortress. The Lion stared at the vision, and for several seconds his mind was unable to reconcile the structure with its size. It would have inspired awe had he seen it from the cockpit of a Thunderhawk. From the bridge of a ship, it beggared belief. He looked upon twisted, spiked battlements and towers of brass and iron. They rose from a wall that stretched to port and starboard as far as the Lion could see. The wall bristled with what, from this distance, looked like thorns and claws. The glow of ugly fires shone from innumerable apertures, a galaxy of pinprick flames. Light the colour of blood and hate moved over the fortifications, a nebula of horror.

The fortress filled the oculus, the wall dropping beyond the frame. There was nothing to see except the battlements, nothing to give the structure scale, but at last the Lion grasped its full monstrosity. The fortress spanned a system. The wall was tens of millions of miles high. It was billions of miles long. And though the proximity was lethal, it was still millions of miles away." - Ruinstorm

Yo, that result is fairly past 4-A if the actual feat is anywhere near that we might get some huge upgrades for the Primarchs & co

That's why i bolded the shit, man! xD @Azzy

But also, do you think Gorechild would cleave through Logan and his adamantium skeleton or what do you think?

But yeah, the distance between pluto and the sun is a little under 4 billion miles, iirc.

@Cross

Maybe? I don't remember how resistant Logan's skeleton is to stuff like that.

I don't either really. Matt may have an answer to that.

Anyways, what's your thought on the match here for reals? Fair or just stompy?

Back