• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Key of the King's Law, Bab-ilu should be counted as a weakness

Recently Gilgamesh has been defeated by using the key on fate Strange Fake, closing the GoB and making impossible to use his weapons, so, if I'm correct with this, the key should be counted as a weakness if someone could get it in a battle.

Sauce form Strange Fake

Wasn't there something else behind Ishtar being able to do this rather than just "lol I have the key"

Either way I don't know if this can really be a weakness considering Gil doesn't keep the key with him, it doesn't exist in matches unless said match takes place in the Fate universe and it's in a random completely unknown location there

Nobody has that key aside from Ishtar iirc.

Not even Ishtarin has it, you have to summon in the actual Ishtar to get it. And there's the aforementioned "something else" needed, though idk about the specifics since my Japanese is shit.

Basically, it's not really much of a weakness if only one specific character can get it under very specific circumstances.

I'm pretty sure the only person who could actually get the key other than Ishtar in the franchise is maybe Ruler Sherlock or debatably those with Pioneer of the stars. I think its worth putting on the profile, but its such a specific weakness that its barely worth mentioning

Yeah, seems in fate Series only Ishtar get it but it doesn't mean some characters from other franchises can got with some power like reality warping or object creation.

Back