• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kevin VS Jigsaw: A cancer patient attempts to murder an eight year old

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
That doesn't disprove any part of my argument.
It disproves all of your argument. All of Jigsaw's ways to win that you mention involve Kevin getting to him before John kicks the bucket.

And you are assuming John will die, which would mean no matter who wins, John loses, which isn't the case. Are we going with who dies first, it will be Kevin.

And no, it doesn't. Tripping a trap isn't something John has to be alive to do, Kevin being scared has nothing to do with John, Kevin having to be on the offensive and defensive has nothing to do with John, etc.

We are going with who dies first. Otherwise we couldn't use Eighth Gate All Might. Please explain why Kevin would die.

What will happen when he reaches the traps? He's gonna die, of course! Kevin is impressive at making traps, but that doesn't mean that he's going to escape several traps of a criminal mastermind as a child.

Joaco0902 said:
What will happen when he reaches the traps? He's gonna die, of course! Kevin is impressive at making traps, but that doesn't mean that he's going to escape several traps of a criminal mastermind as a child.
Jigsaw intentionally puts escapes in his traps in character

A lot of the people in the traps could have escaped without dying or even getting harmed. Watching YMS has made me realize a good portion of the traps have loopholes, and the ones that don't require Jigsaw to actually capture you. Kevin is definitely a smart person, so I think he could figure the traps out, if not find a loophole around them.

They are scared, which Kevin is. Also they are in pain, which Kevin will be in.

And loopholes that a person not in a fear inducing situation would figure out.

In one of them there was a trap where you have to fill a container with liquid or you'll die or something. This was a group of, like, five people, and not a single one of them thought to just piss into it. Instead they filled it with blood.

There was another trap where there was a room with a few..uh..bomb resistant shelters, I guess. There were more people than there were shelters. A bomb was set to go off in the center of the room. They fought over who could go in the shelters, even though there was clearly room for two people in them.

So yeah, people in Saw are stupid. I know they're in panic, but some of this is just ridiculous.

I have already watched the video, and it isn't stupidity, especially in that film the traps you are mentioning come from. That was the point. People are selfish. As for the blood thing, it isn't stupidity, it is the only option that is clearly stated. What you are saying is basically putting a smart ass answer on the test. It might be correct but it wasn't the intent. It isn't stupidity they are just following the "rules". Plus it was two people, and the hole was high, so pissing in it would have been hard, especially since one was a female. A lot of them are actually rather intelligent: doctors, street smart thugs, etc. And again, that doesn't change the fact Kevin will be scared too, and is likely less intelligent than these people, just based on age and experience alone.

Kevin has nowhere near the sheer brutality and engineering experience John has. John has made this his life's mission, his calling, to create traps that would scare and terrify Kevin in ways he would never know. Kevin is more mobile, and could likely win in a straight fight, but... that's the thing. John isn't coming to Kevin in a straight fight. He'll hide in the shadows, kidnap with his pig mask or insert a poison, or simply string Kevin along. Kevin simply has not dealt with a situation like this, and will not be prepared for the brutal gore required to win.

John is patient and studious. Kevin is young and silly.

John wins this.

Back