• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hello Heisenberg, I Want To Play A Game (GRACE)

whether kramer bugs his house or not doesnt really matter. as soon as walt suspected that hank was after him he checked for bugs, so i dont see why he wouldn’t do that here

whether kramer bugs his house or not doesnt really matter. as soon as walt suspected that hank was after him he checked for bugs, so i dont see why he wouldn’t do that here
That's not the point anymore though, we agreed Walter would probably find out about the bugging

I imagine he does, yes, but it's not that easy to hit a moving target in the head
this goes both ways
specially someone dressed up as a creepy as f*** pig
walter has seen some ****** up shit. by season 5 he didnt even flinch when he saw a child get shot to death right in front of him. i doubt a pig mask would do much to rattle walt
who loves hiding around corners
they will both probably take cover behind corners and walt knows his house better than kramer does
and jumpscaring people
as i said before, john isnt gonna scare walt

walter has seen some ****** up shit. by season 5 he didnt even flinch when he saw a child get shot to death right in front of him. i doubt a pig mask would do much to rattle walt
That's probably two different things, having iron nerves and resisting being jumpscared. The thing about jumpscares is the element of surprise, they happen when you're least expecting.

And Kramer has Stealth Mastery, so even if Walter has terrain advantage he would probably still be caught off guard - that's how John catches his victims, by jumping them on their own homes, places they know very well.

That's probably two different things, having iron nerves and resisting being jumpscared. The thing about jumpscares is the element of surprise, they happen when you're least expecting.
walt has seen a ceiling explode into gore and watched his boss brutally murder his own employee out of absolutely nowhere, does that count
either way walt is at his most dangerous when he’s genuinely scared so i’m not sure if jumpscaring him would help much
And Kramer has Stealth Mastery, so even if Walter has terrain advantage he would probably still be caught off guard - that's how John catches his victims, by jumping them on their own homes, places they know very well.
walt should have stealth mastery too but i digress

i'm gonna say walter takes this. kramer's best option is usually to set traps, but the roles have been reversed here. walt is the one who has time to lay traps, while john will end up being the one who knocks - most likely on death's door. both of them can fill the house with poison, but walter probably won't stay in the house when he knows jigsaw is coming to kill him. any bugs placed by kramer would be found and removed by walter, and in a one-on-one confrontation walter would just shoot him to death. basically, walt pretty much has as many options here as he can possibly have, while john has very few.

Waltuh, put your dick away Waltuh. I don’t wanna have sex with you Waltuh.

Surprised this thread got revived, just 2 more votes to add this.

Back