• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Kenshiro VS Giorno Giovanna

Speed equal, Giorno has GER.

If Kenshiro can lose to an 8-c and go incon with another 8-c, then idk why this match wouldn't be possible

Don't think Kenshirou can do anything here. He might be far superior but he's vulnerable to RtZ so anything he does would just get noped.

GER on the other hand, doesn't have the AP to harm Kenshirou so both are put in a stand still or just GER endlessly trying to harm Kenshirou only to not put even a dent in him.

Incon for me here.

GER ignores durability, no? Everyone in another thread is saying GER stomps Ren Amamiya, whose durability is Low 2-C.

Well, even if GER can't scratch Kenshiro, Giorno can still win by just setting Kenshiro's will to fight to zero.

"If GER was to kill a person, they would be constantly put in an infinite loop of deaths, each on varying from the next. This loop lasts forever and can be activated from contact to as little as its attention."

This is probably where the Durability Negation comes from.

LordUrien935 said:
GER ignores durability, no? Everyone in another thread is saying GER stomps Ren Amamiya, whose durability is Low 2-C.
Ya but that's a composite of every OP jojo thing ever apparently

Oh. I mean... I guess it's plausible? It's an ability that Araki obviously forgot about. Would've been pretty useful in some of Giorno's fights.

Everyone here forgets that Giorno has will power manipulation with return to zero. Gio can easily incapacitate Kenshiro, while he doesn't have any way to retort thanks to rtz. Stomp

GioGio: MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA!!!! You will never be able to reach my reality!

Kenshiro: *gets incapitated*

My vote goes to GioGio.

Back