• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kenshiro vs Raiden

Promestein

Resurrection Lily
She/Her
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
Haven't made a versus match in a while.

Kenshiro vs Raide

Round 1: Speed Unequalized

Round 2: Speed Equalized

Both in-character, but willing to kill. Standard battle assumptions.

State reasoning for who wins.

Round 1: Raiden speedblitzes and Zandatsus Kenshiro easily.

Round 2: Kenshiro, one hit from him would fatally wound if not outright kill Raiden, assuming his Martial Arts can work on cyborgs.

I have to go with what Marvel said.

Round 1: Raiden takes it with speed and the fact that he can at least, even if minimum and the fact that he reaches Town level potency at most with Blade Mode, he chip away Kenshiro 'til he wins....maybe. Ken does have regen and it has shown to work really fast for the most part so Ken with his regen + his level of durability at his highest should be A-Okay. It's just a matter of how long he can endure it but i do still go with Raiden since they guy can just play keep away while still hacking away at him 'til he eventually goes down.

Round 2: Kenshiro takes it. Thing is that even if Hokuto Shinken is not able to work on someone like Raiden, he could just punch him physically given that he has Large Town potency physically and how Raiden is Small Town level in dura so if Ken's fighting style doesn't work, just physically punching him should definitely do the trick.

Round 1 I would totally give this to raided considering the fact he's much faster however theirs still @AMM sub relativistic feat that could be accepted but for now raided wins round 1. Round 2:hands down Kenshiro if Kenshiro can hit the pressure points on a tank I'm pretty sure he can hit something with raided. Also hokuto Shinken isn't the only style he can use and could easily slice him up with Nanto or erase his cells with gento. Overall since speed is equal kenshrio takes this because of AP,skill, and don't forget of course hax

CrossverseCrisis said:
I have to go with what Marvel said.

Round 1: Raiden takes it with speed and the fact that he can at least, even if minimum and the fact that he reaches Town level potency at most with Blade Mode, he chip away Kenshiro 'til he wins....maybe. Ken does have regen and it has shown to work really fast for the most part so Ken with his regen + his level of durability at his highest should be A-Okay. It's just a matter of how long he can endure it but i do still go with Raiden since they guy can just play keep away while still hacking away at him 'til he eventually goes down.

Round 2: Kenshiro takes it. Thing is that even if Hokuto Shinken is not able to work on someone like Raiden, he could just punch him physically given that he has Large Town potency physically and how Raiden is Small Town level in dura so if Ken's fighting style doesn't work, just physically punching him should definitely do the trick.
What about kenshiros hax with Museo tensei and the facts even if raiden leaves Ken knocked out his God of war spirit will fight for him and his fallen rivals will fight for him as well

@Cross

You forget that Raiden's HF Blade can ignore durability via cutting the bonds of particles, making Round 1 easier for him.

@Cross

You forget that Raiden's HF Blade can ignore durability via cutting the bonds of particles, making Round 1 easier for him.

Kenshiro however also can cut through durability with gento koken and Museo tensei

Grudgeman1706 said:
Kenshiro however also can cut through durability with gento koken and Museo tensei
I know that, it's that he's far TOO SLOW to react to Raiden (Mach 2000+ vs. Mach 330+), that's not accounting Zandatsu which makes him Sub-Relativistic+. But that's just Round 1.

Round 2 should definitely go to Kenshiro.

I know that, it's that he's far TOO SLOW to react to Raiden (Mach 2000+ vs. Mach 330+), that's not accounting Zandatsu which makes him Sub-Relativistic+. But that's just Round 1.

Round 2 should definitely go to Kenshiro.

Your right on that its just that theirs this calc that on hold right now and it could put kenshiros reflexive at sub relativistic. I would like this debate to be on hold until cross and AMM finish updating Ken completely.but for now round one raiden

Back