• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Muso Tensei + erase, instant death via touch, internal explosion via his own aura / pressure points, and Soryu Tenra though.

NekoMorgana647 said:
Muso Tensei + erase, instant death via touch, internal explosion via his own aura / pressure points, and Soryu Tenra though.
But I do not think that Gilgamesh would allow him to touch him LOL?

I mean he doesn't need to hit pressure points / use his aura physically to cause a variety of things, and its his own aura that causes instant death, he could just cause instant death via just being near him.

NekoMorgana647 said:
I mean he doesn't need to hit pressure points / use his aura physically to cause a variety of things, and its his own aura that causes instant death, he could just cause instant death via just being near him.

But Gilgamesh is a spirit lol

But Gilgamesh is a spirit lol

A╠Ân╠Âd╠ ╠ÂK╠Âe╠Ân╠Âs╠Âh╠Âi╠Âr╠Âo╠ ╠Âc╠Âa╠Ân╠ ╠Ât╠Âo╠Âu╠Âc╠Âh╠ ╠Âg╠Âh╠Âo╠Âs╠Ât╠Âs╠Â

NekoMorgana647 said:
I mean he doesn't need to hit pressure points / use his aura physically to cause a variety of things, and its his own aura that causes instant death, he could just cause instant death via just being near him. But Gilgamesh is a spirit lol
A╠Ân╠Âd╠ ╠ÂK╠Âe╠Ân╠Âs╠Âh╠Âi╠Âr╠Âo╠ ╠Âc╠Âa╠Ân╠ ╠Ât╠Âo╠Âu╠Âc╠Âh╠ ╠Âg╠Âh╠Âo╠Âs╠Ât╠Âs╠Â

IMO he ain't touching Gilagmesh due to Gilgamesh opens his faster than Kenshiro can think LOL

How is it a stomp? Speed doesn't matter to someone that can turn intangible automatically + erase anything in his path or use his aura around him to cause a variety of things? Kenshiro definitely stands a chance.

NekoMorgana647 said:
How is it a stomp? Speed doesn't matter to someone that can turn intangible automatically + erase anything in his path or use his aura around him to cause a variety of things? Kenshiro definitely stands a chance.
Gilgamesh uses Enuma Elish that erases enemies on a conceptual level GG

Back