• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think Russia takes this via Weather Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, and having some Decent Regen Plus his immortality is a hard thing get around.

There's nothing kenpachi can do to bypass Immortality, the only way kenpachi win is to trap russia in dangai which is very unlikely. Voting for father russia for now.

Galactus x Beyonder said:
Zaraki too Weak he can do nothing
That is beautiful, but not a valid vote lol.

Kinda goes the same for the rest of votes as there is also the fact he can just cut his head off to win and immortal or not as long as he can't regenerate his head he can't fight.

Dat Dot said:
^So decapitation can negate his type 8 Immortality?
It's never really be established in the anime or comic/manga AFAIK (Hetalia is one of the weird cases where the anime is actually canon over the manga). From what it's worth, England tanked a missile from Ludwig to the head with virtually no injury.

I see, but kenpachi's shikai can negate durability though, what going to happen if kenpachi cut russia's head? is he going to be alive after that?

He'd probably be unable to fight back, but it probably wouldn't kill him. Just make him into a vegetable.

If that happen, what its going to be? victory for kenpachi via ko or incap or Inconclusive since kenpachi can't really kill russia and russia cannot fight back? this match raised so much question.

Scary russia scarf america and russia gif by blueyedgirl27-d5tyza9-1-
What's stopping Russia's scarf, around his neck, from restricting the sword before it decapitaing Russia? It has restrict the movement of America once. Hence his cloth manipulation.

Kenpachi has faced something worse than that, he can break free from being encased in water and trapped to the ground at the same time in his fight with gremmy, I believe he can break russia's scarf by sheer of brute force.

-Encased in water

-Trapped to the ground while still being encased in waterAlso here..

-And he break free from all that

I'm gonna change my vote to inconclusive for now.

I'm not saying he wouldn't be able break free from the scarf, just that him winning via decapitation may be harder since the scraf would like trap him or the sword and allow Russia to counter.

@Peper the fact Kenpachi is almost country lvl even with his eye patch helps so his AP advantage is quite notable here and breaking his scarf with sheer strength won't be hard at all.

Also, Kenpachi can take huge damage and I would under line huge damage. Bleach characters can bleed 100 gallons a of blood (overdoing to give you the idea of how crazy they are)and still keep fighting while having injuries everywhere and the fact Zaraki has greater durabilty means it will be harder for hetalia dude to hurt him.

Also, @Paladin it's

Russia: 1(Peper)

Kenpachi: 1(me)

Inconclusive 1 (dot)

Because @Zachary voted via conceptual manipulation of Russia which literraly does nothing.

@galactus said that Zaraki is too weak as he can't do nothing and this is not only an invalid vote, but also wrong since Kenpachi has AP advantage.

And @Zacahary voted FRA, but he needs to say which reasons since only reasons given by @Peper are valid except for maybe weather manipulation cause I don't see how is that helping him at all.

Also, to clarify i give this to Kenpachi who has greater AP and durabilty even without his eyepatch being removed and because he can take huge damage and still keep fighting like nothing happened, plus the more powerful his opponent is the more aggressive and deadly Kenpachi becomes and this guy has nothing that Kenpachi hasn't already dealt with.

The AP advantage you speak of isn't all that great. Both Low-6Bs are used here and the calc that gave him Low6B, possibly higher, his low end is 5 teratons. Russia is 2 teratons on a similar feat.

Also both are in character and so Kenpachi is holding back. Plus Kenpachi isn't getting past the Regen without decap which I doubt he'd pull off at the beginning and even if he tried likely wouldn't be pulled off because Kenpachi has no idea about Russia's abilities and so going in for a decap would be a fatal error.

So it's great and all that he has higher dura , but eventually bleeding 100 gallons from taking continuous hits are gonna take him down eventually, it be different if he could Regen from that like Russia but he cant.

In character Kenpachi takes off his eye patch if necessary and 5 teratons>2 teratons is still very decent advantage(and it can go to 7 teratons easily as 5 is the lowest end and it's with his eye patch) in particular if you count it's cutting damage so his muffler is easy to pass by which also I doubt has that durabilty in the first place cause that looked like nothing more than a gag scene where it traps America.

And no there is no trouble for Kenpachi if he goes for his neck cause that muffler won't be able to stop a cutting attack that is also more than 2x stronger(and since it's a cutting attack it's even more notable as Kenpachi destroyed that meteor causally. Calling that a fatal error has no sense.

Kenpachi's durabilty and stamina can keep up with this guys regen as Kenpachi will always do more damage and his attacks are more dangerous as cutting attacks have that advantage.

You can't just say "Nah" and FRA Russia because Russia is 2 teratons while Kenpachi is 24 teratons. He can't even able to scratch Kenpachi with that gap.

Dat Dot said:
You can't just say "Nah" and FRA Russia because Russia is 2 teratons while Kenpachi is 24 teratons. He can't even able to scratch Kenpachi with that gap.
yeah sorry that a single comments typing as words it

This thread should be closed because of necro tbh. This match was created when both of them is Low 6-B.

Current Kenpachi is solid 6-B now.

Back