• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Morality categories

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can comment, but you also have to be self-critical in engaging with things you know you dislike. For example I don't actively get involved in a lot of stuff regarding Chinese Web Novels because I don't really understand the culture associated with it (which heavily influences the tiering) and have embarrassed myself before when commenting on it.

I'll comment now when asked, but I'm self-critical of my bias when I do so. The following is just biased Ant:
I am almost always trying to be rational in my wiki work-related evaluations and to not let my personal like or dislike of a verse to influence them, even though I am honest/sincere when I talk about them. My removal of the moral category wasn't about my dislike of the thematics and ethics of Bleach, but rather about that Zaraki isn't a clear-cut self-evident case of moral goodness, and as such should not have had the category added per the fundamental definition of it.
All of the above shows a heavy negative outlook. In your linked wall you also showcase this same bias

I get that you don't think Kenpachi is good, but this entire thing was a self inflicted injury. You're blaming Arc for talking to you about a change you made after talking to no one about it. If any of us were to do the same you would be critical that we didn't follow the proper process.
I undid a change that broke our rules for moral categories, and that was likely added without any CRT, as this is usually the case for categories, and Arc7 did not seem to want to listen to reason in that regard, and I was very busy when forced to handle the issue, so I got stressed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back