• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kenpachi Zaraki tries to solo his own verse: Round 2 - Tōshirō Hitsugaya

@AnonymousBlank

Putting his hand through Askin doesn't make him far stronger, that puts him on roughly the same level.

...What...? So, you're telling me if 2 martial artists fight, and one literally punches a hole through the others chest, that they're "roughly the same level"?

That doesn't mean it negates durability, just that it's a really sharp sword.

And why isn't that a contradiction? What makes "SK hax" inherently different to any other hax?

That's straight head-canon. Hikone was trying his best to kill Hisagi, obliterating him with Ceros and etc.

That makes no sense. The Jail is still hax that Ichigo couldn't break through, despite being more powerful.

Byakuya and Zommari were in no way shape or form "even". In the end, Zommari was cut down by a sealed Senbonzakura and Byakuya later went on to fight Yammy who is>>>>>Zommari.

Goes back to my point of why this isn't anything but a contradiction. Furthermore, Gerard was not physically stronger than Zaraki. Patched and Sealed Zaraki lopped off his arm, threw him and chipped his sword in their clashes after releasing Shikai and taking off his eyepatch - this was after Gerard got a stronger armm.

My opinion on this is slightly more neutral based on some thinking I've been doing but you're going to need better arguments than this to apply this to Zaraki and Bleach in general.

You mean the clawed hand that clashes with Ichigo's Zanpakuto which is on the same level as Grimm and pierces said Ichigo no problem?

What makes SK hax different? How about it being from the SK whose other hax have been shown to be entirely unaffected by anything other than Yhwach who has SK hax?

Headcanon? Are you referring to Aizen's statement or Hikone holding back all the time because both are very much canon.

Jail was not being applied to Ichigo, thus it is not interacting with him.

Base Byakuya and Zommari did fight evenly, then Zom whipped out the hax prompting Byakuya to stomp with his Bankai. And fighting Yammy? You mean knocking him around hich as we saw with Ichigo, it is nothing special and doesn't imply them being on the same level at all. Kenny was taking off limbs, Byakuya was scratching.

So you aren't going to address the SK hax? Concession accepted. Are you really going to ignore that throwing people around means nothing? Apologies, I misspoke, the same Gerard which was matching Kenny blow for blow?

If you wanna debunk this, you are gonna need better arguments yourself ovo. I believe Amlad is gonna look for the specific chapters this stuff happens in so once we get the quotes translated, this will be simple to apply or not.

To give him input on all the examples.

Grimmjow catching Askin off guard, along with having a natural advantage against Quinces is in no way making him vastly above Askin.

Nimaya took down two characters that have Regenerationn on a very high level with a regular old sword swing. To say it ignores durability is an understatement. Is it really that hard to believe that the guy who created Zanpakuto kept a sword that one shots anybody to himself. It's not like other Zanpakuto don't have busted hax.

SK hax has been shown to out do regular hax multiples times. Even ignoring the Zaraki stuff. There is instances like Gerard's miracle out haxing Toshiro, or the Almighty out haxing Ichibei. SK hax has never been outdone by regular hax and the Zaraki stuff of him being unable to neg it just reinforces the idea.

Not sure about Hikone as I went through the Shuhei fight rather quickly so I'll leave that up to you two.

Jail isn't hax? And even if it was Ichigo and Kirge aren't that far apart so idk what the point is here.

Byakuya and Zommari same thing. We only saw Amor work on Base Byakuya. Base Byakuya and Release Zommari aren't that far apart. With Zommari likely being stronger.

And yes I am gonna go look for some quotes to help us out. Specifically the Cien fight I wanna look at first.

then it mean it just related to his reiatsu being stronger wich we already know negate hax thank to aizen.

i see no proof that say kenpatchi resist hax more than any other soul reaper , he just resist more than average because he is stronger than most and not because he have a special power

Yeah no, unless you're vastly superior to someone, you can't resist their hax. Where as Zaraki was shown to resist the hax of anyone he was stronger than.

Lucas1YE said:
so why with the power of Bankai Gin managed to damage the Aizen ? .-.
aizen allowed it

he wanted to see how gin will betray him and needed to fear for his life to evolve .

Amlad22 said:
Yeah no, unless you're vastly superior to someone, you can't resist their hax. Where as Zaraki was shown to resist the hax of anyone he was stronger than.
what hax did he resisted than another soul reaper relative in power to him didn't resist ?

Uhhhhhhh. Have you not read anything we talked about above???

Cien and Azashiro????!!!!

Also I'm pretty sure it was stated that none of the other Espadas hax would work as well. They especially state Baraggan's hax wouldn't work on Kenny because he's stronger than Barragan. But I still have to find actual scans of those quotes so you gotta take my word for now.

so yeah it's related to the power difference between them

just as any other soul reaper if they were as powerfull as kenpatchi

Again no. Unlike with other soul readers. Kenny was only just barely above Cien and Azashiro in the scenes when he negged their hax. If you read the thread I've said this already. But to say it one more time. Most soul reapers need to be >>>>>>> someone to neg hax. But Zaraki just needs to be >= someone.

zaraki opened more of his mental bariers subcounsciously to negate their hax.

we have to remind ourself that he have all his power inside him already from the start , he just doesn't it counsciously

Toshiro scales to a stronger form of Gerard than Kenpachi does. It's hard to say who would be stronger between them though. Feat wise leans towards Toshiro but narritave/hype wise leans towards Kenpachi. Kenpachi in shikai could barely knick Miracle Gerard's sword, and Toshiro easily cleaved thorugh it but here's the thing.......the Gerard that Toshiro fought got a Miracle boost from ALL of the damage Bankai Kenpachi dealt to him, + the insane boost that a Vollständig gives on top of that and Toshiro cut his sword in two with an effortless one handed swing + ice nulled it either after or at the same time.

I don't know if its considered reasonable or a stretch to say that Bankai Kenpachi closes that gap or not, but even if he does, Toshiro would still win 9/10 times IMO. He has the moves he used in the fight against Gerard, yes, which would be more than enough to handle Kenpachi. Power null + insane AOE freezing. Kenpachi doesn't have Regen/Reality Warping/Resistance to Power Null like Gerard does, so he'd be frozen and shattered. But there's something else people usually forget to account for with Toshiro. He still has access to ALL of his moves that he used in his kid form. Which includes Tensō Jürin and Hyōten Hyakkasō. In canon TJ is a massive Reiatsu/AP boost as noted by Starrk when he used it against Halibel, and HH can incap people stronger than Toshiro. TJ's range is several kilometers and with HH he can make the snow fall from any part of the clouds he creates or have them focused in one area. Not to mention all the other moves Toshiro still has. I really don't see how Kenpachi wins this unless he gets a lucky shot in that 1/10 chance. Comparable physical stats, but Toshiro has better mobility due to flight with his ice wings, range, versatility and hax. Kenpachi has the potential to one shot and win with his dura negation spacial cutting. But in comparison to Toshiro is unlikely that would hit.

Unless Kenpachi's Bankai has some hax or resistance against hax, Toshiro is winning this easily by freezing Kenpachi and his reiatsu and his Bankai.

Toshiro wins.

Back